Meanwhile on the streets of Philadelphia

Plenty of old (R) past Governors in PA though.

Share the outrage.
(R) always look for someone else to blame.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all." djt

Last Republican mayor of Philadelphia was 1952.

Here's a wag who thinks freaking Tik Tok reflects the world.
Not even a clue where it is or where it's from. Could be anywhere any time. No context. But he'll just parrot whatever he's told because density.

And by the way the last "Republican" Mayor of Philadelphia was Oink Piggo, known to the world as Frank Rizzo. I was there at the time. Didn't nobody want no more of that shit.

Hey Hooter. Wanna buy a bridge?

Not even a clue where it is or where it's from. Could be anywhere any time. No context. But he'll just parrot whatever he's told because density.

And by the way the last "Republican" Mayor of Philadelphia was Oink Piggo, known to the world as Frank Rizzo. I was there at the time. Didn't nobody want no more of that shit.

~~~~~~
The Tik Tok scene could be any Blue Plantation city in America, Does it make a difference if it's Portland, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York or Philadelphia? No!

Well there is a bit of an improvement. I THINK.

Pogo dude isn't blaming TRUUUUMPEH!

He is blaming tiktok.

~~~~~~
The Tik Tok scene could be any Blue Plantation city in America, Does it make a difference if it's Portland, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York or Philadelphia? No!

"Blue Plantation city"?? Isn't that revealing.
Nope, doesn't make a difference. What matters is that this clown swallows whole whatever Tik Tok, of all creatures, tells him. Without a whimper. And he has yet to even make a point out of it. Maybe that costs extra? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here ya go champ, Philadelphia, do you even know what state that's in.

Actually I'm blaming you. Way to get the message.
**********​
**********​
**********​

Here ya go champ, Philadelphia, do you even know what state that's in.

I kinda think I can figure that out seeing as how I was BORN THERE.

... which is why I even clicked in here in the first place....

Unfortunately I also know that fucking Tik Tok and fucking YouTube are not what we could call anything in smelling distance of "reliable sources". It's sad that there exist those who waddle among us who somehow can't figure that out.

And still ---- no point to this thread.

Forum List

Back