Biden: Prices Are Down, My Economic Plan Is Working!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said Democrats live in a bubble world void of reality?

Stop believing your lying eyes ( and wallet), Joe has his finger on the pulse of America!

58957E3F-2FE2-4837-8962-C3A72A1EF78F.jpeg

Wow, only the 19th thread on this.

You really need to talk to your handler, you are getting your talking points emails way later than the rest of your tribe.

The WH is packed full of liars. They should host a liar's convention there and crown Biden and Harris as the King and Queen of liars.

Then set their pants on fire. I wouldn't even piss on them to put out the fire.

The WH is packed full of liars. They should host a liar's convention there and crown Biden and Harris as the King and Queen of liars.

Then set their pants on fire. I wouldn't even piss on them to put out the fire.
I dunno man, I'd be real careful whipping it out around Harris!

This is the most disingenuous piece of propaganda I've seen from this administration. The graphic the WH posted deceivingly leads you to believe that the data was from "The Farm Bureau."

Who the fuck is "The Farm Bureau"?

Here's the true data from fb.org:

Cost of July 4th Cookout 17% Higher Compared to Year Ago
Yeah and they must have shopped at day old bread stores and the discounted meat isle.

This is more like it.....A 21% increase.

Your July 4 BBQ Will Cost 20.9% More this Year

The new study, from the Political Calculations blog, used 2021 data from the American Farm Bureau Federation and compared the prices with recent prices at Walmart. It found that the prices of some summer cookout items soared particularly.

• A half-gallon of vanilla ice cream will now cost you $7.44, compared to $4.69 – a whopping 58.6% increase.
  • A pack of eight hamburger buns will cost you 55.4% more — with 2022 prices at $2.58, compared to $1.66 in 2021.
  • Two pounds of boneless chicken breast increased 40.7% to $9.48, from $6.74 in 2021.
  • Two and a half pounds of potato salad increased 36% to $3.74 from $2.75 in 2021.
  • One pound of sliced cheese is now 23% more expensive, to $4.98 from $40.5 in 2021.

Forum List

Back