Biden preparing media for IA loss------Biden campaign says he doesn't have to win Iowa!

Biden, given his appeal to everyday Americans as "Uncle Joe" and "Middle Class Joe", will easily carve into Trump's working class appeal & win Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, & Michigan. the Blue Wall will hold!

Biden has that kind of humor that can go toe to toe with Trump

defeating Trump in 2020 will be a slam dunk, and Biden is the SLAM DUNK Candidate!

Last edited:
Biden, given his appeal to everyday Americans as "Uncle Joe" and "Middle Class Joe", will easily carve into Trump's working class appeal & win Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, & Michigan. the Blue Wall will hold!

defeating Trump in 2020 will be a slam dunk, and Biden is the SLAM DUNK Candidate!
If you really believe this, then allow me to interest you in a bridge I have for sale in the borough of Brooklyn....

Bridge-for-sale.png

If you really believe this, then allow me to interest you in a bridge I have for sale in the borough of Brooklyn....

Totally agree that Biden is toast, but your post surprised me?!

Who do you think will be the nominee?

I don't see any democrat that has a realistic chance of beating Trump in 2020.

Forum List

Back