Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

Most of the super compact 9mm that are useful for concealed carry don’t hold enough rounds for a criminal. Most criminals can’t shoot worth a damn so they want to fill the air with lead and look cool whole doing it.
Really ? As long as you can arm everyone criminals included, you think we’ll be safer ? Hasn’t worked yet. We lead the free world in gun violence and it’s getting worse.

Most of the super compact 9mm that are useful for concealed carry don’t hold enough rounds for a criminal. Most criminals can’t shoot worth a damn so they want to fill the air with lead and look cool whole doing it.
So you’ve discussed this with criminals. One of the most used guns by criminals is a six shooter….

No, but then I am not a victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome like you. In the flowing article I found what I consider some reasonable advise for people like you.

***snip***

So now the question arises, Did the Trump administration aid the process in any way?

I do believe operation Warp Speed was rolled out during the Trump administration. In the history of Vaccines, I don't remember going from discover of virus to vaccine distribution in less than a year, but perhaps I am just misinformed. If this is common place, I'm sure someone will post a link to educate.

So I'm left with wonder. I wonder if the opposition to this has to do with just the brain washing the MSM has done to the general public against Trump. I mean, if you stop and ask, I'd wager most in the US have a similar opinion of Trump's personality. But to lie to yourself, in order to feed that TDS (or just plain hate if you are afraid of acknowledging that term) seems like something even professional psychiatrists would warn against. I think it is possible that Trump had some good ideas on this and his input made the effort possible.

I would also add, that in order for this to be true, you don't have to sell your soul, become a conservative, slice your wrists in the bathtub, or even like the idea of Trump. All you have to do is look at the facts. Now if you can provide facts that state otherwise, we can have what we like to call "a debate". But in reality, there will be nothing but Orange Man bad, mu feelz, and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
…emphasis added
Weakling!

So you’ve discussed this with criminals. One of the most used guns by criminals is a six shooter….
I was thinking of the members of the drug gangs shooting up places like Chicago and New York City.

However the home invader, the street thug and the guy that robs convenience stores may be happy with a revolver as you suggest.

Really ? As long as you can arm everyone criminals included, you think we’ll be safer ? Hasn’t worked yet. We lead the free world in gun violence and it’s getting worse.
I know that if I had a choice of everybody including criminals being armed or just criminals I would go with everybody.

I don’t intend to throw cans of beans at home invaders who are armed with 9mm handguns or even just .38 revolvers. I want the option of grabbing my 12 gauge coach gun or one of my revolvers for home defense. If attacked by some street predator while out and about I want to be able to stop his attack with my legally concealed handgun.

If you honestly think criminals will line up and and turn their firearms in you must be a Democrat. That makes as much sense as AOC’s plan to do away with air travel and replace it with high speed rail.

know that if I had a choice of everybody including criminals being armed or just criminals I would go with everybody.
A really stupid choice. Hilariously ignorant.
The third choice of only law abiding having guns doesn’t occur to the ignorant.

If you honestly think criminals will line up and and turn their firearms in you must be a Democrat.
Nope. Not a Democrat. But I’m not that stupid to believe the NRA. Criminal use of firearms drops on average in every state and country with UBC.

Supplying guns to criminals is federally legal, just by being ignorant. Gun a holics have been supplying guns to criminals for decades.

Last edited:
Nope. Not a Democrat. But I’m not that stupid to believe the NRA. Criminal use of firearms drops on average in every state and country with UBC.

Supplying guns to criminals is federally legal, just by being ignorant. Gun a holics have been supplying guns to criminals for decades.
A really stupid choice. Hilariously ignorant.
The third choice of only law abiding having guns doesn’t occur to the ignorant.
And how exactly would you find a way to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

I find the fact that you even think that is possible to be as hilariously ignorant as you do my comments.

Hopefully you do realize that if you can smuggle tons of drugs into our nation you can also smuggle firearms. If there was no other way for criminals to get guns, smuggling would work just fine.

Many years ago I remember a gun store owner in Tampa was arrested and charged with being involved in smuggling firearms to Ireland to help the Irish Republican Army in their effort to fight the British.

Today many guns from our nation are smuggled into Mexico.

Mexicans have a right to own firearms,[1] but legal purchase from the single Mexican gun shop in Mexico City, controlled by the Army, is extremely difficult.[2] Guns smuggled into Mexico are sometimes obtained at gunshops in the United States and carried across the US-Mexico border.[3][4] In other cases the guns are obtained through Guatemalan borders[5] or stolen from the police or military.[6] Consequently, black market firearms are widely available. Many firearms are acquired in the U.S. by women with no criminal history, who transfer their purchases to smugglers through relatives, boyfriends and acquaintances who then smuggle them to Mexico a few at a time.[7] The most common smuggled firearms include AR-15 and AK-47 type rifles, and FN 5.7 caliber semi-automatic pistols. Many firearms are purchased in the United States in a semi-automatic configuration before being converted to fire as select fire machine guns.[8] Mexico seized in 2009 a combined total of more than 4,400 firearms of the AK-47 and AR-15 type, and 30% of AK-47 type semi-automatic rifles seized have been modified as select fire weapons.[9]

That makes as much sense as AOC’s plan to do away with air travel and replace it with high speed rail.
Huh ? Across the Atlantic ? Lets get real. Before you accuse anyone wrongly, let’s get the facts strait. High speed rail is more practical then air travel for many shorter distances. Really, plane travel is necessary mainly between the major hubs. Rail is slowly advancing into our state and others making plane travel much less attractive.

Within the next few decades, plane travel will be revolutionized regardless. Free air propulsion using ionized atmospheric gasses will make planes essentially “ electrified“. I know conservatives really don’t keep up with technology, but high speed rail is much more efficient then plane travel both in time and cost for many commutes, not all, serviced now by planes. But this AOC gossip from Fix News makes good unscientific gossip for the uninformed minions.

And how exactly would you find a way to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.
Here is where the denial comes in and gun a holics start making up shit. Its already done in other countries and in states around the country. Now pretend it isn’t.

In countries that have federalized laws gun use by criminals drops dramatically. Your denials essentially start now where you pretend local, state and federal gun laws are the same…..yawn.

Here is where the denial comes in and gun a holics start making up shit. Its already done in other countries and in states around the country. Now pretend it isn’t.

In countries that have federalized laws gun use by criminals drops dramatically. Your denials essentially start now where you pretend local, state and federal gun laws are the same…..yawn.
There is no state in the United States where some criminals do not have firearms. There are nations where criminal firearms are fairly rare but they didn’t start out as a nation that has more firearms than people.

New York City has tough gun laws.

Huh ? Across the Atlantic ? Lets get real. Before you accuse anyone wrongly, let’s get the facts strait. High speed rail is more practical then air travel for many shorter distances. Really, plane travel is necessary mainly between the major hubs. Rail is slowly advancing into our state and others making plane travel much less attractive.

Within the next few decades, plane travel will be revolutionized regardless. Free air propulsion using ionized atmospheric gasses will make planes essentially “ electrified“. I know conservatives really don’t keep up with technology, but high speed rail is much more efficient then plane travel both in time and cost for many commutes, not all, serviced now by planes. But this AOC gossip from Fix News makes good unscientific gossip for the uninformed minions.
The UK is an island and yet they have illegal guns and shootings.

I missed the point of your "'across the Atlantic" post. If you're just talking about travel, I apologize. But on that topic....

I've never heard of free air propulsion - I'll have to google that which means hours of wasted time but what the hell. But I'm curious about your statement about high-speed rail being more efficient in cost and time.

If we put the same security for high-speed rail as we have for planes, it will take just as long as a plane for any distance between cities in America. Rail is better, in time, for local commuting but not for long-distance.

Maybe we should have a thread to discuss this but one more off-topic question: When you say rail is more efficient in cost, are you suggesting that it would be so with zero government handouts, on it's own? Amtrak pretty much belies that point. If there's a more efficient, cleaner, less expensive, propulsion system for rail, please share a link to kick off some reading.

If you outlaw chickens, chicken consumption will drop significantly but people are still going to eat. That gun violence goes down, or that gun crimes go down, is meaningless. What needs to happen is to stop crime, regardless of the weapon of choice. And this is where you would, were I not to already say it, say that we'll never get rid of crime, and you'd be right. But by addressing crime rather than the tool you reduce all crime instead of just those committed with one tool.

As we can learn from the UK, though you and they all put on blinders because you and they don't want to learn it, if you ban the tool, criminals simply choose another tool and leftists who want the population subjugated ban the next tool.

I watched several episodes on BBC last week of a show that's similar to Cops but it's the British version. The police pulled someone over and searched for weapons and one of the weapons found was a ratchet with a socket on the end.... Yes, a ratchet is an illegal weapon carried in your car in the UK unless you're a mechanic on the way to a job. Then, today, I find this little nugget mocking the laws in the UK because they actually do consider a ratchet a weapon:

DZoqJUsVQAAeVlm

In fact, in the UK there are no legal weapons of self-defense, even in your home. According to the police in the UK, the only legal defensive tool is a rape whistle.

In spite of over-the-top bans on self-defense, or as the result of over-the-top bans on self defense the murder rate has been higher in London than in NYC proving that weapons bans don't apply to murderers and that murderers will simply choose another tool if their first choice tool isn't handy:

If you outlaw chickens, chicken consumption will drop significantly but people are still going to eat. That gun violence goes down, or that gun crimes go down, is meaningless. What needs to happen is to stop crime, regardless of the weapon of choice. And this is where you would, were I not to already say it, say that we'll never get rid of crime, and you'd be right. But by addressing crime rather than the tool you reduce all crime instead of just those committed with one tool.

As we can learn from the UK, though you and they all put on blinders because you and they don't want to learn it, if you ban the tool, criminals simply choose another tool and leftists who want the population subjugated ban the next tool.

I watched several episodes on BBC last week of a show that's similar to Cops but it's the British version. The police pulled someone over and searched for weapons and one of the weapons found was a ratchet with a socket on the end.... Yes, a ratchet is an illegal weapon carried in your car in the UK unless you're a mechanic on the way to a job. Then, today, I find this little nugget mocking the laws in the UK because they actually do consider a ratchet a weapon:

DZoqJUsVQAAeVlm

In fact, in the UK there are no legal weapons of self-defense, even in your home. According to the police in the UK, the only legal defensive tool is a rape whistle.

In spite of over-the-top bans on self-defense, or as the result of over-the-top bans on self defense the murder rate has been higher in London than in NYC proving that weapons bans don't apply to murderers and that murderers will simply choose another tool if their first choice tool isn't handy:

And still, on average the states with fewest gun crimes have strictest gun laws. Same for developed nations. We’ve already seen what a farce it is just handing guns over to criminals which you guys support.

I know that if I had a choice of everybody including criminals being armed or just criminals I would go with everybody.

I don’t intend to throw cans of beans at home invaders who are armed with 9mm handguns or even just .38 revolvers. I want the option of grabbing my 12 gauge coach gun or one of my revolvers for home defense. If attacked by some street predator while out and about I want to be able to stop his attack with my legally concealed handgun.

If you honestly think criminals will line up and and turn their firearms in you must be a Democrat. That makes as much sense as AOC’s plan to do away with air travel and replace it with high speed rail.
Just plain nonsense. These people think these comments are point that mean something. 3rd grade childish nonsense, because daddy told them so.

The UK is an island and yet they have illegal guns and shootings.
Wow, no shit. Try, the US is 34 times more likely to have firearm related crimes.
But it’s good you finally admit that even though Chicago has tight gun laws, guns can be brought in easily from surrounding states.

I find the fact that you even think that is possible to be as hilariously ignorant as you do my comments.

Hopefully you do realize that if you can smuggle tons of drugs into our nation you can also smuggle firearms. If there was no other way for criminals to get guns, smuggling would work just fine.

Many years ago I remember a gun store owner in Tampa was arrested and charged with being involved in smuggling firearms to Ireland to help the Irish Republican Army in their effort to fight the British.

Today many guns from our nation are smuggled into Mexico.

Mexicans have a right to own firearms,[1] but legal purchase from the single Mexican gun shop in Mexico City, controlled by the Army, is extremely difficult.[2] Guns smuggled into Mexico are sometimes obtained at gunshops in the United States and carried across the US-Mexico border.[3][4] In other cases the guns are obtained through Guatemalan borders[5] or stolen from the police or military.[6] Consequently, black market firearms are widely available. Many firearms are acquired in the U.S. by women with no criminal history, who transfer their purchases to smugglers through relatives, boyfriends and acquaintances who then smuggle them to Mexico a few at a time.[7] The most common smuggled firearms include AR-15 and AK-47 type rifles, and FN 5.7 caliber semi-automatic pistols. Many firearms are purchased in the United States in a semi-automatic configuration before being converted to fire as select fire machine guns.[8] Mexico seized in 2009 a combined total of more than 4,400 firearms of the AK-47 and AR-15 type, and 30% of AK-47 type semi-automatic rifles seized have been modified as select fire weapons.[9]
you are a total idiot , from1982 to 2022 86% of guns used in mass shooting were legally bought. Canada, the most hunting country in the world, bans handguns because they are the guns that kill everyone.

Wow, no shit. Try, the US is 34 times more likely to have firearm related crimes.
But it’s good you finally admit that even though Chicago has tight gun laws, guns can be brought in easily from surrounding states.
It's simple to see what works, the hate party way of dealing with guns or the democrats way of dealing with guns.
gundeaths.png

It's simple what ever the hate party run states do , just do the opposite, as we all know their way is designed to kill as many as possible. Typical the rights way = stupid!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back