Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

NFL Tight Ends are 6-5 240 (And in best shape of their Lives)
Not if they're 6-5, 240. Most people have a highly inflated idea of what weight should be. I'm 6 feet and 195, and people say I'm about right. Not at all. I should be about 170 at the most, and I work at trying to get back to that weight.

Boxing trainers are a good point of reference for this. They will back what I'm saying 100%.

The GOP is always demonizing those on the left. Birther gate, Benghazi Gate, Hunter Gate. They don't get results but are successful at playing Misdirection gate. But we are close to issuing indictments that will stick. Call it what you will but sometime witch hunts bag some witches.
Not when they got the political pull of the serial killer Clintons. Worst politics demons in US history.

Fentanyl has killed more Americans in last six years than there were Military deaths in all the wars since the Korean War
And most of it is attributed to lax immigration policy by Democrats, and their running dogs in the media, who constantly push the myth that Obama deported large numbers of illegal aliens, while the real question is if he deported ANYBODY. (with a system of Catch & Release in full force)

Last edited:
So what do we need guns for? Someone's breaking in? , don't get excited, say: "Well, come on in! Can I offer you a drink?" It will break the tension and just be sure to have spiked that Gatorade. Then say: " finish your drink and I'll help you load the truck with my stuff." Same deal with war. If we had been issued some weed rather than an M16 we could have played some Zeppelin, toked up and just waited until they are distracted by the fridge and its contents. And between every bite of KFC we slap the bracelets on them. Then we switch from Zep to Captain Beefheart to keep them confused and compliant. Guns, Shmuns! Extra Krispy drumsticks and extra Krispy enemy.
Hey, Ho, get off of my cloud! 🤪

And most of it is attributed to lax immigration policy by Democrats, and their running dogs in the media, who constantly push the myth that Obama deported large numbers of illegal aliens, while the real question is if he deported ANYBODY. (with a system of Catch & Release in full force)
The vast majority of illegal drugs come into this country through legal ports of entry. So much for your latest righty theory.

Not if they're 6-5, 240. Most people have a highly inflated idea of what weight should be. I'm 6 feet and 195, and people say I'm about right. Not at all. I should be about 170 at the most, and I work at trying to get back to that weight.

Boxing trainers are a good point of reference for this. They will back what I'm saying 100%.
Then you are a fat slob.

This buffoon should never be allowed to touch a firearm.

1649810498851.png

So what do we need guns for? Guns, Shmuns!

You can find statistics to back any theory on the web. Over 400 people per year die from accidental shootings in the U.S. Thousands die each year in boating accidents. You live in America, you assume certain risks. And allowing folks to have guns without proper training in their use is one of them. We can address certain threats by legislation. We can't stop bears from biting and we can't stop alligators from killing but we CAN control the numbers of guns we allow to be owned by idiots and the types of weapons we allow people to possess.

You can find statistics to back any theory on the web. Over 400 people per year die from accidental shootings in the U.S. Thousands die each year in boating accidents. You live in America, you assume certain risks. And allowing folks to have guns without proper training in their use is one of them.
I have no objections to reasonable training requirements.

I object to training requirements that go beyond what is necessary for safety and are designed just to make gun ownership difficult.

I want local police to be required to receive at least as much firearms training as local civilians are required to receive.

We can address certain threats by legislation. We can't stop bears from biting and we can't stop alligators from killing but we CAN control the numbers of guns we allow to be owned by idiots and the types of weapons we allow people to possess.
The Second Amendment forbids preventing people from having guns that are suitable for self defense.

So long as someone is able to store their guns safely, it is hard to see how the government has a compelling interest in limiting the number of guns that they have.

Last edited:
Just go take your TDS meds and then shut the fuck up,
Hey! I'm just concerned about his health. Did you see him trying to drink a glass of water? Give that guy a fork and you may find him dead with 1,255 holes in his face. "Flash!" LOL

I have no objections to reasonable training requirements.

I object to training requirements that go beyond what is necessary for safety and are designed just to make gun ownership difficult.

I want local police to be required to receive at least as much firearms training as local civilians are required to receive.

The Second Amendment forbids preventing people from having guns that are suitable for self defense.

So long as someone is able to store their guns safely, it is hard to see how the government has a compelling interest in limiting the number of guns that they have.
2nd Amendment doesn't say that. Someone could claim that RPG's are suitable for self defense. You gun nuts already claim that a single person can qualify as a well regulated Militia. 2nd is far too vague to make sense of what the founding fathers intended.

2nd Amendment doesn't say that.
Sure it does. It protects the right to keep and bear arms from being infringed.

The right to keep and bear arms includes people having guns for the private defense of their homes.

Plus the rules of strict scrutiny apply for all fundamental rights regardless of their wording.

Someone could claim that RPG's are suitable for self defense.
That would hardly be a plausible argument. A good measure of what is appropriate for defense against criminals is to look at what the police use for defense against criminals.

On the other hand, if the government were to set up a militia again, a good case could be made that RPGs are suitable for militia use.

You gun nuts
Is name-calling really necessary?

already claim that a single person can qualify as a well regulated Militia.
I've never claimed that.

I do defend people's free speech rights to say that they are militia when they aren't, but I would never consider them to actually be militia just because they call themselves that.

2nd is far too vague to make sense of what the founding fathers intended.
There is nothing vague about it. The first half requires that the government always keep up a well regulated militia. The second half protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms from infringement.

Sorry to piss on your redneck dreams but not everyone wants to see pickup trucks with guns in the window. What causes gun violence? Give me a minute..... Hmmmm Oh yeah.... Guns? And couple that with the division and hatred that you Trumpers have sown and you have the perfect environment for meaningless, racist clashes. Not seeing many liberals out shooting up schools or killing people based on color. Those separative and cruel words that ignite violence come from the right. Silly goose.

You said.....

QUOTE......
What causes gun violence? Oh yeah.... Guns
END QUOTE

This is one of the most asinine things said this year.
So, airplanes cause airplane crashes then according to your apparently drug warped mind?

Thank you for further demonstrating your ignorance, bigotry and irrational fear.

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.

I wouldn't call it a joke.
To me it's more of a threat to civility and personal safety, not to mention freedom

You can find statistics to back any theory on the web. Over 400 people per year die from accidental shootings in the U.S. Thousands die each year in boating accidents. You live in America, you assume certain risks. And allowing folks to have guns without proper training in their use is one of them. We can address certain threats by legislation. We can't stop bears from biting and we can't stop alligators from killing but we CAN control the numbers of guns we allow to be owned by idiots and the types of weapons we allow people to possess.
Thank you for further demonstrating your ignorance, bigotry, and irrational fear.

Forum List

Back