Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

Canon shooter said:
You really are a lying little fuck, aren't you?

I'm hardly a little fuck. 6' 5" 240 So from this point on you will address me as Mr Big Fuck or Sir Fuck or Sir Pokes-a-Lot!

this should be but don't get upset when i rip into you again.

oh brilliant. You should be lecturing at university.

Is it really? And how many times have you flashed your gun down the street to make everyone aware you are a tough guy rambo?
I'll say never.
Y

You'd do society a favour if you sought medical treatment for your delusions.

What a pathetic justification. As before you have them for no reason whatsoever. You rarely take them out but brag how many you have to your rambo inspired mates, who are equally as pathetic as you.
You have them because you can. There will never be an opportunity to eradicate tyrannical govts because that chance has come and gone. You have never used it for self defence or hunting and you know it. Its pure tough guy ego.
Everything you said in this laughingstock post is wrong. Àll you ever do is show off how deeply programmed you are by the idiot left.. We know your dupe mindset.
You can say never

Notice how leftists repeat what they hear on CNN, MSNBC, PBS ? You'd think they'd question at least SOME of these babblings, but robots don't think for themselves
Notice how ignorant the right is. They don’t even know history. Why don’t you ask yoo mama about Watergate and the Nixon resignation and the Reagan debacles. That was long before we had Fix News which just made up shit for you guys to spout.

I am not aware of any statistics showing that more conservative Democrats are prosecuted than progressive Democrats.

But given the way that progressives abuse the law to conduct witch hunts against people who don't share in their demented ideology, it wouldn't surprise me.

Look at all the witch hunts that progressives wage against Republicans.

That's an unprovable claim.

We do not know that there was no fraud on the left. The Democrats could have just succeeded in eliminating all the witnesses this time.

No. It is the progressive wing of the party that always tries to do that.

That's because progressives abuse the law to conduct witch hunts against people who don't agree with their demented ideology.

When the Republicans lose their patience and start doing it back to the Democrats, hopefully they will realize that it is only the progressive Democrats who are their enemy.
Gee, the only alternative I guess you’re supporting as to why so many repugs admin personal have been indicted and so few democrats, is that repugnants are too incompetent to successfully prosecute them. You’ve been investigating Hillary forever it seems with no indictments. Next, it’s Hunter, for whatever reasons. Must be that fking deep state. The one that contains no repugnants. Well, no stupid repugnants.

Notice how leftists repeat what they hear on CNN, MSNBC, PBS ? You'd think they'd question at least SOME of these babblings, but robots don't think for themselves
And you follow QAnon tripe. Wow. PBS vs QAnon. I confess. I follow PBS and think QAnon followers are political idiot low lifes. Now, let’s take a vote among sane people.

School shootings?

We had 6 mass public shootings in 2021.......

6 individuals out of over 330 million people committed mass public shootings.....

Number of schools shootings?

How many people did they kill in all 6 events combined?

Total, 43.

Lawnmowers kill between 90-100 every year.

Deer kill 200 people every year.

Ladders kill 300 people every year.

Bathtubs kill 350 people every year.

Cars kill over 39,000...
Fentanyl has killed more Americans in last six years than there were Military deaths in all the wars since the Korean War

Fentanyl has killed more Americans in last six years than there were Military deaths in all the wars since the Korean War
So what do we need guns for? Someone's breaking in? , don't get excited, say: "Well, come on in! Can I offer you a drink?" It will break the tension and just be sure to have spiked that Gatorade. Then say: " finish your drink and I'll help you load the truck with my stuff." Same deal with war. If we had been issued some weed rather than an M16 we could have played some Zeppelin, toked up and just waited until they are distracted by the fridge and its contents. And between every bite of KFC we slap the bracelets on them. Then we switch from Zep to Captain Beefheart to keep them confused and compliant. Guns, Shmuns! Extra Krispy drumsticks and extra Krispy enemy.

Gee, the only alternative I guess you’re supporting as to why so many repugs admin personal have been indicted and so few democrats, is that repugnants are too incompetent to successfully prosecute them. You’ve been investigating Hillary forever it seems with no indictments. Next, it’s Hunter, for whatever reasons. Must be that fking deep state. The one that contains no repugnants. Well, no stupid repugnants.
The Republicans so far have not been seriously investigating anyone. Their last serious investigations were run by Ken Starr. They had thought that after Ken Starr the Democrats had learned their lesson and would no longer be waging political witch hunts. Obviously they were wrong to assume that.

Presumably at some point the Republicans will lose patience with all the witch-hunting and they will start giving the Democrats a dose of their own medicine. I don't know when that will be. I'd prefer soon, but who knows.

The Republicans so far have not been seriously investigating anyone. Their last serious investigations were run by Ken Starr. They had thought that after Ken Starr the Democrats had learned their lesson and would no longer be waging political witch hunts. Obviously they were wrong to assume that.

Presumably at some point the Republicans will lose patience with all the witch-hunting and they will start giving the Democrats a dose of their own medicine. I don't know when that will be. I'd prefer soon, but who knows.
The GOP is always demonizing those on the left. Birther gate, Benghazi Gate, Hunter Gate. They don't get results but are successful at playing Misdirection gate. But we are close to issuing indictments that will stick. Call it what you will but sometime witch hunts bag some witches.

Now we have Subwaygate ( Black Illegal Islamist Terrorist tries to blow up Subway Car , Sprays Riders with Machine Gun Fire )

The GOP is always demonizing those on the left. Birther gate, Benghazi Gate, Hunter Gate. They don't get results but are successful at playing Misdirection gate. But we are close to issuing indictments that will stick. Call it what you will but sometime witch hunts bag some witches.
Thank you for further demonstrating your ignorance, bigotry and irrational fear.

Canon shooter said:
You really are a lying little fuck, aren't you?

I'm hardly a little fuck. 6' 5" 240 So from this point on you will address me as Mr Big Fuck or Sir Fuck or Sir Pokes-a-Lot!
ideal body weight for 6'5" man is 185-210 lbs. If you are 240, you're a fat slob, who needs to go on a diet.

1649793774759.png

All that is possibly true but I remain correct in the face of all your condemnation.
In your warped mind, you remain correct. Sadly, only there.

Notice how ignorant the right is. They don’t even know history. Why don’t you ask yoo mama about Watergate and the Nixon resignation and the Reagan debacles. That was long before we had Fix News which just made up shit for you guys to spout.
I lived through all those things and many things years before them. What I notice is how ignorant the left is. Take my quizzes for liberals. You'll find out.

Look how they pretend the Bidens and Clintons are innocent. Or could they actually be that ignorant ? Looking at some shows on CNN/MSNBC, I'd say yeah, they could be.

And you follow QAnon tripe. Wow. PBS vs QAnon. I confess. I follow PBS and think QAnon followers are political idiot low lifes. Now, let’s take a vote among sane people.
I dont even know what means, nor do I have any need to. Looking it up, it appears to be either a very small fringe cult of sorts, or possibly an offshoot of that, maybe picked up by leftist activist provacateurs, and being used as a propaganda tool - and please don't tell me that the left doesn't do that, because I was a prime member of the left for 40 years, and I participated in some of those provacateur propaganda activities myself, before I came to my senses about 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back