Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.

Banning certain types of weapons does not infringe on the right to bear arms. That is not what Bidewn is trying to do. Try buying a machine gun. If you can get it, it will be a long wait and there are no guarantees.

There is no need for high-capacity magazines. What you are talking is so much nonsense. A 20-round magazine is more than enough. Anything higher should be made available only to the military or police.

Gun manufacturers should bear some of the responsibility for what they put out on the market. A gun is inherently dangerous and has no redeeming value such as a car which can be useds to transport people or a knife whose purpose is to cut things.

Yes it does match up with reality. The AR-15 is the weapon of choice for mass murderers. They were used for mass shootings in Sandy Hook, San Bernadino and Aurora, Colorado to name a few. They are compact, easy to use and lethal.

Agreed. However there are also agendas pushed by politicians, big tech, and media with the goal of dividing Americans. Division is what the establishment is all about. They know Americans uniting would be their demise.

Republicans are the masters of division. That is the only way they can win.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
That doesn't hinder my gun ownership in any way.

Neither does banning high cap magazines or certain types of ammo, so I assume you support those as well?

Personally I do not agree with banning any of them via executive fiat.

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.
Former President Obama already took all our guns, as the NRA warned us about.

A 20-round magazine is more than enough. Anything higher should be made available only to the military or police.

For the most part they do not want them. The higher the capacity the more prone they are to jam. Fixing a jam takes far longer that swapping magazines.

They can't be banned via executive order. Banning mags and ammo inhibits the use of a firearm. Can't shoot'em without mags and ammo.

But they will only ban some of them, not all of them. Then we can all still operate our firearms. This is where these types of EOs lead to. But since it was Trump that did it you cannot say anything bad about it.

How tiresome.

Here is a great example of why an AWB and a magazine ban is a terrible thing to do.

'I drop an entire magazine': Neighbor shares story about saving Whatcom Co. deputies

WHATCOM COUNTY, Wash. - FOX 13 News spoke to a man who helped save the lives of two Whatcom County deputies during a shooting last week.

Investigators say deputies arrived to a neighborhood on Green Valley Drive, responding to a gunshot that was fired during a dispute between neighbors.

When deputies arrived on scene, investigators say a 60-year-old man shot at them.

"You hear a shot ring out, and officer Thompson fell backwards," said Cody Deeter.

Deeter lives a few houses away from where the suspect lives. He says he was outside when the suspect fired the first shot.

"We got the kids inside and went in and got our weapons," he said.

Deeter said when deputies first arrived things had quieted down. He said the suspect had gone back inside.

But the peace would not last.

He said one of the deputies was shot and went down and the other deputy was hit while responding. Deeter said he ran toward the gunshots.

"That’s when I stepped around the corner, and I drop an entire magazine at this guy," he said.

Deeter helped to pull the first deputy hit out of the line of fire. He and both deputies took cover in a garage until back up arrived.

"It was nerve racking. My heart was definitely racing," he said.

Deeter says there was no question on the day of the shooting what to do.

"Those guys would take a bullet for me. They’d take a bullet for you," he said.

Sixty-year-old Joel Young is charged with two counts of attempted first degree murder and is held on a $5 million bond.

Here is a great example of why an AWB and a magazine ban is a terrible thing to do.

'I drop an entire magazine': Neighbor shares story about saving Whatcom Co. deputies

WHATCOM COUNTY, Wash. - FOX 13 News spoke to a man who helped save the lives of two Whatcom County deputies during a shooting last week.

Investigators say deputies arrived to a neighborhood on Green Valley Drive, responding to a gunshot that was fired during a dispute between neighbors.

When deputies arrived on scene, investigators say a 60-year-old man shot at them.

"You hear a shot ring out, and officer Thompson fell backwards," said Cody Deeter.

Deeter lives a few houses away from where the suspect lives. He says he was outside when the suspect fired the first shot.

"We got the kids inside and went in and got our weapons," he said.

Deeter said when deputies first arrived things had quieted down. He said the suspect had gone back inside.

But the peace would not last.

He said one of the deputies was shot and went down and the other deputy was hit while responding. Deeter said he ran toward the gunshots.

"That’s when I stepped around the corner, and I drop an entire magazine at this guy," he said.

Deeter helped to pull the first deputy hit out of the line of fire. He and both deputies took cover in a garage until back up arrived.

"It was nerve racking. My heart was definitely racing," he said.

Deeter says there was no question on the day of the shooting what to do.

"Those guys would take a bullet for me. They’d take a bullet for you," he said.

Sixty-year-old Joel Young is charged with two counts of attempted first degree murder and is held on a $5 million bond.

Republicans are the masters of division. That is the only way they can win.

You betcha. Republicans are against gun owners, against the wealthy, against deplorables, against the un-vaxed, against the..............never mind, I was thinking of somebody else.

Banning certain types of weapons does not infringe on the right to bear arms. That is not what Bidewn is trying to do. Try buying a machine gun. If you can get it, it will be a long wait and there are no guarantees.

There is no need for high-capacity magazines. What you are talking is so much nonsense. A 20-round magazine is more than enough. Anything higher should be made available only to the military or police.

Gun manufacturers should bear some of the responsibility for what they put out on the market. A gun is inherently dangerous and has no redeeming value such as a car which can be useds to transport people or a knife whose purpose is to cut things.

Yes it does match up with reality. The AR-15 is the weapon of choice for mass murderers. They were used for mass shootings in Sandy Hook, San Bernadino and Aurora, Colorado to name a few. They are compact, easy to use and lethal.

According to FBI statistics, Americans use their guns to stop a crime or for self-defense over a million times a year. Other organizations have that statistic up to four million times a year.

What you people who never shot a gun before don't realize is that most of your shots will miss your target, especially when that target is moving at a distance greater than 20 feet. So having a magazine that holds more than 20 rounds is useful. If four guys break into your home at night or are armed and at a distance on the street, you may likely need every single one of those 20 rounds for self-defense.

The only thing stopping more upward mobility in the US is the damage done to the economy by the filthy ass failed Leftest policies like we see in Democrat controlled areas. Polices that hurt the the economy like Environmental Wacko projects that drive up the cost of energy.

Don't want to be poor? Then don't help elect Democrats or RINOs that fuck up the country with bat shit crazy failed Leftest polices.

Also my experiences point to drug usage as the biggest problem. Better paying jobs often require employees to submit to random drug screenings. Many who are not advancing in life choose dope over financial security. It's a self-inflicted wound.

Also my experiences point to drug usage as the biggest problem. Better paying jobs often require employees to submit to random drug screenings. Many who are not advancing in life choose dope over financial security. It's a self-inflicted wound.

If a poor person doesn't want to be poor then all they have to do work hard and they will be fine.

Of course hard work is against the culture of the ghetto shitheads. They would rather be welfare queens or street thugs or both. They have been taught that they are victims by the Liberal assholes.

If a poor person doesn't want to be poor then all they have to do work hard and they will be fine.

Of course hard work is against the culture of the ghetto shitheads. They would rather be welfare queens or street thugs or both. They have been taught that they are victims by the Liberal assholes.

I've delivered and picked up from companies when I was working that were doing anything they could to get employees to work there. Many of the jobs didn't pay too bad for non-skilled labor, but you have to pass drug tests on demand to work there.

Using my former profession (transportation) for example, we need 80,000 drivers industry can't find. True, some of the jobs don't pay well, but others pay very well in the $25.00 an hour range plus OT and benefits. Those are local jobs where you work 5 days a week and home every night. Can't find the people. Other OTR jobs you can make 6 figures a year.

So the question is why aren't these so-called poor people jumping at the opportunity to get those jobs?

I've delivered and picked up from companies when I was working that were doing anything they could to get employees to work there. Many of the jobs didn't pay too bad for non-skilled labor, but you have to pass drug tests on demand to work there.

Using my former profession (transportation) for example, we need 80,000 drivers industry can't find. True, some of the jobs don't pay well, but others pay very well in the $25.00 an hour range plus OT and benefits. Those are local jobs where you work 5 days a week and home every night. Can't find the people. Other OTR jobs you can make 6 figures a year.

So the question is why aren't these so-called poor people jumping at the opportunity to get those jobs?
A low paying job can be a stepping stone to a higher paying job if you want it to be. Many people that do well in life started out in a low paying job.

There is always a shortage of people willing to work hard and smart. They are in demand in all work places and will be rewarded appropriately.

However, is also a glut of sorry shitheads that don't give a rat's ass. They are the ones that bitch about how life is so unfair to them.

The whole problem with the left is they just can't fathom that it is bad guys who shouldn't be running around loose in the first place who are committing most of the gun crimes, with many of those being convicted felons who shouldn't even have guns. The solution is to ban known bad guys from the streets, not to ban guns. For some unexplainable reason the left seem to believe that criminals will obey gun control laws when they consistently find out that criminals DON'T obey gun laws. It makes absolutely no sense.
The one thing about leftists that is consistent, is that they don't make sense.

Forum List

Back