Biden Poll Says Biden Sucks.

A delivery pizza, cable T.V. and a cell phone . As long as those three things remain, the majority of Americans will be "snug as a bug in a rug", no matter what the rest of the world is going through. Delete any of those three things (let alone all three) and we will all be living in a very much different world.

Of course, you are only speaking for yourself.

B. Kidd ,,I stand by my words. Just imagine an America where cell phones don't work. Or an America where we can't fill our guts to obesity. Or an America that is denied Television. If you can't imagine that...then you are not looking at the future of our reality.

B. Kidd ,,I stand by my words. Just imagine an America where cell phones don't work. Or an America where we can't fill our guts to obesity. Or an America that is denied Television. If you can't imagine that...then you are not looking at the future of our reality.

TV and cell phones are negligible.
Food isn't.

B .Kidd,, I respectfully disagree. Far too many Americans are far too reliant on cell phones and the internet for their very survival. Not to mention the reliance of a grocery store, semi-truck, semi-truck drivers, gas and electric companies, water suppliers etc................Food, Water, Shelter...those used to be the things that people needed to survive. That is no longer the case.

The greatest "We Told You So" in the history of mankind is taking place. The MSM hyped Joe. The tech giants hyped Joe. They both laid cover for him. Some Americans were standing up and proclaiming "Are you serious with this old, senile, racist, corrupt as hell fool?" And some Americans were willing to say "orange man bad" and pat themselves on the back for being with the "good guys". Ok "good guys" .....We Told You So.

As long as gas is over $4.00 a gallon and there's continued pain at the grocery store Tater's and the dem's numbers will be underwater.....It's the economy stupid....Nobody much cares about Little and Great Russians fighting each other and they are caring less with each passing day.
Plus are a lot of reporting about Ukraine atrocities made up.
Rehearsed.because Ukraine had both the time and inclination and funding
to plot how a Fog of War can be made to dupe.As if Russian Solders dying
don't have Moms and Dads and Family back home.Like their just Monsters.
Plus this Zelensky seems too eager beaver to have an audience.
I think this Ukraine WAr with Russia was plotted.

Forum List

Back