Biden police reform: Whats realistic and whats not

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Unlike Trump, Biden wont be ordering cops to rough up citizens. But Biden will try some reform. Here is my opinion on what he should do.

Shoot in knee? No. Biden was incorrect. They cant do that bc you can easily miss the knee and hit someone else. BUT why the chest? Why not the stomach? Its the same size as the chest and the chance of survival is much higher. Just aim 1 foot lower, problem solved. Yes some could still die but if 50% dont thats a win.

Mental health training: Most “suicide by cops” wont end up hurtjng the cop they just act like that to get shot. Tough situation but when cops have that info they should not shoot. Why not vs a knife just GET BACK IN THE CAR until he calms down??? He cant stab thru a window, and if he breaks it.....back the car up.

Im also curious about why tranquilizer darts cant be used? Its like we care enough about not killing an animal to use them but a human life isnt worth it? Im not really that informed on the science behind tranquilizers so I’ll follow the science if anyone else is.

Oh and “Stupid liberals” “They brought it on themselves” arent really productive responses

Shoot in knee? No. Biden was incorrect. They cant do that bc you can easily miss the knee and hit someone else. BUT why the chest? Why not the stomach? Its the same size as the chest and the chance of survival is much higher. Just aim 1 foot lower, problem solved. Yes some could still die but if 50% dont thats a win.

Shoot a gun once with someone charging at you with a dangerous weapon and then get back to us on that.

Unlike Trump, Biden wont be ordering cops to rough up citizens. But Biden will try some reform. Here is my opinion on what he should do.

Mental health training: Most “suicide by cops” wont end up hurtjng the cop they just act like that to get shot. Tough situation but when cops have that info they should not shoot. Why not vs a knife just GET BACK IN THE CAR until he calms down??? He cant stab thru a window, and if he breaks it.....back the car up.

Im also curious about why tranquilizer darts cant be used? Its like we care enough about not killing an animal to use them but a human life isnt worth it? Im not really that informed on the science behind tranquilizers so I’ll follow the science if anyone else is.

Oh and “Stupid liberals” “They brought it on themselves” arent really productive responses
you shoot for center mass which is the center of the torso

That's what gives you the most probable hit.

Shoot a gun once with someone charging at you with a dangerous weapon and then get back to us on that.

Well that’s obviously why the knee thing is a bad idea I admit Biden screwed that up.

But chest vs stomach??? Same size. Same torso. Less fatal in stomach so why not?

4-6 inches lower isn’t much to ask

That’s a lot of ignorance in one post. Do you even know guns and tranq guns are completely different things?

Or why not shoot their weapon out of their hand, or have them carry canes like Bat Masterson and just knock all the weapons on the ground....or just stand there hollering halt while the thugs tear them apart? Which would suit you mindless liberals the best??

yes it is.

A shot aimed at center mass is as likely to hit the abdomen as it is the chest.

Don't forget that a cop is never shooting at a static target.

WTF are you up to here? This has got to be a joke thread.

When did President Trump ever order police to rough people up?

That’s a lot of ignorance in one post. Do you even know guns and tranq guns are completely different things?

Yeah and so are tasers and pepper spray

Cops can be given one more tool

He like literally said to
In a speech

He'll make some changes to the window dressing, but not much else.

Just like Obama did very little to address the epidemic of executioner cops during his administration

He like literally said to
In a speech
Like post a link

Well that’s obviously why the knee thing is a bad idea I admit Biden screwed that up.

But chest vs stomach??? Same size. Same torso. Less fatal in stomach so why not?

One shot to the gut with a pea shooter, and he was dead. Remember that?

merlin_159911220_dc1d8d60-372c-49ff-b980-df3cea08a9ca-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

He'll make some changes to the window dressing, but not much else.

Just like Obama did very little to address the epidemic of executioner cops during his administration
You mean the police that arrest 10-12 million perpetrators a year and kill 100 of them, mostly white? That "epidemic"??

Shoot them to the legs!

We have the winner!

Biden is so thoroughly clueless, better hope Trump pulls this off.

aim for the 4th button instead of the 2nd?

How many of our cops do you think are reincarnations of Annie Oakley?

You shoot to kill if you're in danger. It is police protocol. How about we don't charge police officers with dangerous weapons.

Forum List

Back