Biden picks and hands Jill a weed, thinking it's a rose.

If that was trump picking a weed, the article would have been about how he is destroying the environment by littering it with dead dandelion leaves :lol:
Aww, everybody was so mean to Donnie. It was so unfair!! Puff puff pout pout
They were. Biden is getting praises on things trump did and it is hilarious. And none of you cultists realize it. Which is even more hilarious.
You people are just fucking hilarious. :lol:
What do you mean none of us realize it? I can’t speak for others but of course I see it. So what? Donnie was an asshole, Biden is cool. Assholes get treated like assholes, cool people get treated better. Thats the way it goes. Then there’s political agendas that accentuate it even more. I listen to more conservative media than liberal and it cracks me up how much they whine about the left... it seems to consume the vast majority if not all their airtime. Grow up!!

If that was trump picking a weed, the article would have been about how he is destroying the environment by littering it with dead dandelion leaves :lol:
They were. Biden is getting praises on things trump did and it is hilarious. And none of you cultists realize it. Which is even more hilarious.
What do you mean none of us realize it? I can’t speak for others but of course I see it. So what? Donnie was an asshole, Biden is cool. Assholes get treated like assholes, cool people get treated better. Thats the way it goes. Then there’s political agendas that accentuate it even more. I listen to more conservative media than liberal and it cracks me up how much they whine about the left... it seems to consume the vast majority if not all their airtime. Grow up!!
Biden is cool? The "cool" guy wanted to fist fight civilians and he sexually harassed an employees wife. In front of him.
But i dont expect you cultists to have any integrity or honesty.
But im the one that should grow up :rofl:
Ok boomer

So sad.

bidenjoe_bidenjill_flower_getty042921.jpg

Biden picks dandelion flower for Jill from White House lawn | TheHill
Thats a dandelion. You make a wish and blow off the leaves. You've never heard of that? Joe Joe is a sweetheart. He def got some action that night!

View attachment 485244

I heard Joe calls her "the diaper lady".

Cool guys write laws that imprison black men unfairly.

and sniffs children

Biden is cool? The "cool" guy wanted to fist fight civilians and he sexually harassed an employees wife. In front of him.
But i dont expect you cultists to have any integrity or honesty.
But im the one that should grow up :rofl:
Ok boomer
Yes you should absolutely grow up. Learn how to have an honest and substantive debate without the kool aid talking points

Is that a question or a statement?

Learn how to have an honest and substantive debate without the kool aid talking points
"that guy was mean, my guy is cool even though he is everything i "supposedly" detest"
:lol:
YOU grow up. And you are old. Its kinda pathetic.

Do you know what a period represents in the English language?

Biden must really be messing with the heads of Trumpers. Just witness these inane threads these poor bastards are starting. This will undoubtedly be on Fox News or OAN tonight as Dandelion Gate.

Biden must really be messing with the heads of Trumpers. Just witness these inane threads these poor bastards are starting. This will undoubtedly be on Fox News or OAN as Dandelion Gate.
This thread wasnt started by a trumpster. Its also satire.
Dumbfuck
Hey John Wilkes Dumbshit, have you read the response from Trumpers. They are like you. Inane and dimwitted.

By the way, this was one you responses dumbfuck:

"If that was trump picking a weed, the article would have been about how he is destroying the environment by littering it with dead dandelion leaves?"

Biden must really be messing with the heads of Trumpers. Just witness these inane threads these poor bastards are starting. This will undoubtedly be on Fox News or OAN as Dandelion Gate.
Dumbfuck
Hey John Wilkes Dumbshit, have you read the response from Trumpers. They are like you. Inane and dimwitted.

"If that was trump picking a weed, the article would have been about how he is destroying the environment by littering it with dead dandelion leaves?"

Just another dumbass comment from you,
Just witness these inane threads these poor bastards are starting
DDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Learn how to have an honest and substantive debate without the kool aid talking points
"that guy was mean, my guy is cool even though he is everything i "supposedly" detest"
I don’t believe he is everything I detest because I don’t believe every smear that comes out of the rumor mill like you do. I go off what I can see and I state the obvious which is reflected in the complaint about media treatment. People treat nice people better than they treat bullies. That’s just human nature and part of the reason why Joe gets better coverage than Trump. Don’t see how you can deny that

Do you know what a period represents in the English language?
Yes I do. Why?

I don’t believe he is everything I detest because I don’t believe every smear that comes out of the rumor mill like you do. I go off what I can see and I state the obvious which is reflected in the complaint about media treatment. People treat nice people better than they treat bullies. That’s just human nature and part of the reason why Joe gets better coverage than Trump. Don’t see how you can deny that
They literally ignore all his shit.
Even his VP thought he was a perverted racist. And here we are :lol:
" I go off what I can see and I state the obvious"
Like ignoring videos and court records?
LMAO ok mr.grownup :lmao:

You know, I was thinking about this thread today. . .

. . . you notice, they are both vaccinated, and outside?

But still wearing masks?

Dumbfuck

Man up fucknuts. It's just your turn in the barrel. The election was stolen for a drooling, stuttering fuck that mumbles through marxist screeds that have been dumbed down to a 4th grade level... and you think we're not going to run with it?

Plugs is just too fucking stupid NOT to laugh and point at it. C'mon man! That's comedy gold. Bend over..... grab your ankles.... and enjoy getting incessantly shit-dicked from the trumpers.... you certainly earned it.

Forum List

Back