Biden Panics, Rushes to Michigan in the Face of the Coming Trumpslide

To the surprise of absolutely nobody....the OP is lying and knows full well she is lying...

It was announced, I believe 2 days ago.

View attachment 408728

They're not "rushing" to Michigan.

The OP is a lie.

Bringing out Obama -- and you say they're not panicked. Hmmmkay
Are you under the impression Trump hasn't had guest speakers?

What in the actual fuck has happened to your brain. You're all "neener neener" like a dorky middle schooler. You really should put the politics down, you're going to die an angry cynic.

As we know, Biden has finally come out of the basement and is now campaigning in Michigan. However... Americans have already gathered and made up our minds. Trump rally is on!

But the polls are correct for sure though...

According to the average of the latest polling, BIDEN already has 50% of the vote in Michigan. TRUMP only has 43.5%. Even if virtually everyone who is still undecided went for Trump, Biden would still win. BIDEN by 6.5% over Trump at this time, more than double Hillary Clinton's lead over Trump at this time.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody....the OP is lying and knows full well she is lying...

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.

Bringing out Obama -- and you say they're not panicked. Hmmmkay

He spoke at the convention and has had rallies for a few weeks now. He's not "bringing out" Obama, Obama has been involved. \\

This is their first joint appearance I believe. I do like how the former Republican candidates and presidents are not returning the blob's calls though. You know...the guys you voted for>

LOL

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.
Seems weird that he would spend time in Michigan, a Dem stronghold, and NOT focus on the alleged tossup, Texas.

All Biden has to do is win Texas, and it is FUCKING over. Why no Texas visit?

Hummm.

None of the venues are small enough to accommodate the 12 people who would attend.
Biden won't win Texas.

As we know, Biden has finally come out of the basement and is now campaigning in Michigan. However... Americans have already gathered and made up our minds. Trump rally is on!

According to the average of the latest polling, BIDEN already has 50% of the vote in Michigan. TRUMP only has 43.5%. Even if virtually everyone who is still undecided went for Trump, Biden would still win. BIDEN by 6.5% over Trump at this time, more than double Hillary Clinton's lead over Trump at this time.

Polling you say :laughing0301:

View attachment 408728

The OP is a lie.
Seems weird that he would spend time in Michigan, a Dem stronghold, and NOT focus on the alleged tossup, Texas.

Hummm.

None of the venues are small enough to accommodate the 12 people who would attend.
Biden won't win Texas.

Obviously not.

Since when to polls = votes?

Biden will make state tax-payers clean up the mess in Flint ... The Donald will make Federal tax-payers, or not clean it up at all ...

Democrats can't learn from their own mistakes ... their strategy failed in 1972, 1988, 2000, 2016 ... fifth time the charm? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
2008, 2012 and 2018midterms conspicuously missing from your analysis.
2008 and 2012 weren't midterms, Moron.

Biden will make state tax-payers clean up the mess in Flint ... The Donald will make Federal tax-payers, or not clean it up at all ...

Democrats can't learn from their own mistakes ... their strategy failed in 1972, 1988, 2000, 2016 ... fifth time the charm? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
2008, 2012 and 2018(midterms) conspicuously missing from your analysis.
I didn't say there were, moron...I attached the word to 2018 for a reason...moron.

I didn't say there were, moron...I attached the word to 2018 for a reason...moron.
You: "MidtermS" Plural. You listed three elections, Moron.

Learn simple English.

Learn simple English.
Yes, I wrote it poorly under the assumption that on a board of folks with their heads up POLITICS' ass, they could understand what I was getting at. There's something in conversation for civilized folks called the principle of charity. Being a curmudgeon ass hole behind a screen all of the time just makes you seem like a weak, needy little bitch.

Never go full weak and needy, bitch.

Learn simple English.
Yes, I wrote it poorly under the assumption that on a board of folks with their heads up POLITICS' ass, they could understand what I was getting at. There's something in conversation for civilized folks called the principle of charity. Being a curmudgeon ass hole behind a screen all of the time just makes you seem like a weak, needy little bitch.

Your post is oozing with irony.

Do you know that word? :abgg2q.jpg:

Clearly he is not taking Michigan for granted as Hillary Clinton did.

Trump voters are voting in person.

I got what you were saying ... waiting for Republicans to fail isn't really Democrats learning their lessons ... [hand wave] ... Englishing are difincult ...

I got what you were saying ... waiting for Republicans to fail isn't really Democrats learning their lessons ... [hand wave] ... Englishing are difincult ...
Both parties are failed.

Forum List

Back