Biden overrules Pentagon, nominates first woman to head Navy

when the military recommended someone else they said they she wasn’t qualified.
No one man recommended someone else and that is exactly what it is a RECOMMENDATION, if you read the article MOST of the folks in the Pentagon expected her to be the one.

Read what the JC had to say,

In a statement Friday, Austin praised the nomination, saying, “I’m very proud that Admiral Franchetti has been nominated to be the first woman Chief of Naval Operations and member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, where she will continue to inspire all of us.”

The news last month that the defense chief had recommended Papara stunned many in the Pentagon because it was long believed that Franchetti was in line for the top Navy job.

No one man recommended someone else and that is exactly what it is a RECOMMENDATION, if you read the article MOST of the folks in the Pentagon expected her to be the one.

Read what the JC had to say,

In a statement Friday, Austin praised the nomination, saying, “I’m very proud that Admiral Franchetti has been nominated to be the first woman Chief of Naval Operations and member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, where she will continue to inspire all of us.”

The news last month that the defense chief had recommended Papara stunned many in the Pentagon because it was long believed that Franchetti was in line for the top Navy job.
There was a recommendation....from the DoD...it is in the article....

Xiden ignored it, yes, and nobody is surprised Xiden ignored it.

Keep defending your plantation boss, nobody is surprised by that either

Isn't that what you get to do when you are the POTUS, I didn't hear you crying about who Trump was appointing.

He's ignoring the advice of his own Defense Secretary.

Going for a SJW first instead of appointing the best person for the slot.

Forum List

Back