Biden over performed in four cities

Everywhere else he under performed Clinton and Obie in votes. Across the country he got less than they did. Except in Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee.

anyone interested in how that’s possible?

oooh.....ooooh...pick me, pick me!!!!:desk:

Ummmmm.......They F*****g Cheated?

And there's another idiot who fell for it. You dumbass.

Maybe you should learn to actually check what gets said on the internet. You retard.

Everywhere else he under performed Clinton and Obie in votes. Across the country he got less than they did. Except in Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee.

Maybe you should learn to actually check what gets said on the internet. You retard.

I can pretty much post fake news all day long here and so long as it confirms their bias they will eat that bullshit right up.

I can pretty much post fake news all day long here and so long as it confirms their bias they will eat that bullshit right up.

Says the dipshits who voted for china puppet joe biden.......

Yup. It's amazing watching how they operate. They don't question anything if it comes from their side.

You can see why they think Trump will be the winner of this election. Because they're too stupid to think for themselves.

You dumbass. You just fell for a fake claim that was disproven in 2 seconds. You retard.

Go learn to fact-check. You moron.

Yup. It's amazing watching how they operate. They don't question anything if it comes from their side.

You can see why they think Trump will be the winner of this election. Because they're too stupid to think for themselves.

Again....so posts the morons who voted for China puppet joe biden......

You dumbass. You just fell for a fake claim that was disproven in 2 seconds. You retard.

Go learn to fact-check. You moron.

Hey, shit breath......you morons voted for China puppet joe biden, knowing that he has taken money from just about every enemy of the United States....you dumb asses.....

You gonna keep doubling down? Go ahead and prove to me that the OP is true. We just showed you it was false and your dumbass still fell for it.

You retard. Go ahead and verify that his claim is true. Go ahead, retard. I'm waiting.

Run off, you little bitch. You dumbass.

Hey, shit breath......you morons voted for China puppet joe biden, knowing that he has taken money from just about every enemy of the United States....you dumb asses.....

Look at you trying to pivot. It's pathetic. You retard.

Look at the topic. Understand that you fell for a fake story. You dumbass.

You moron.

Wrong!

I don't know about Atlanta and Milwaukee...

But Biden 2020 got less votes than Hillary in 2016 in BOTH Philadelphia and Detroit.

Well that's a lie.

Sacramento in 2016: 326,000 votes for the Democrats. (59.0%)
Sacramento in 2020: 436,000 votes for the Democrats. (61.5%)

Please don't make things up. Trump supporters are likely to believe them.

Dupes that belived him:

1. BlueGin
  2. WelfareQueen
  3. BasicHumanUnit
  4. Dogbiscuit
  5. andaronjim

Dupes who believe the Democrats are clean, aren't corrupt .........and are likely Chinese Communist Party huggers.....

1). Antontoo
2). XponentialChaos
3). CandyCorn
4). Mamooth
5). Pogo
6). RightWinger

Yeah, you have to be a very special kind of stupid to be them.
Just like leftists in Venezuela, they've been totally fooled into being puppets for the Ultra Wealthy Elitist Masters they worship.

Fortunately, just like in Venezuela, they will suffer as bad as anyone else in the end. Probably worse. Happy ending.

You gonna keep doubling down? Go ahead and prove to me that the OP is true. We just showed you it was false and your dumbass still fell for it.

You retard. Go ahead and verify that his claim is true. Go ahead, retard. I'm waiting.

Not my job......you are the ones who voted for China's puppet joe biden.....that crap is going to stain your soul till you die.........you voted for a guy who has taken money from China and then soft pedaled them as a threat to the U.S.....you dumb ass.......as China is responsible for killing over 250,000 Americans, your vote likely will help them get away without any consequences for those deaths, you dumb fucking moron...

Not my job......you are the ones who voted for China's puppet joe biden.....that crap is going to stain your soul till you die.........you voted for a guy who has taken money from China and then soft pedaled them as a threat to the U.S.....you dumb ass.......as China is responsible for killing over 250,000 Americans, your vote likely will help them get away without any consequences for those deaths, you dumb fucking moron...

Aaaand look at you run away like a little bitch. Just like I knew you would.

Here's the topic: "Everywhere else he under performed Clinton and Obie in votes. Across the country he got less than they did. Except in Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee."

You going to defend that claim or are you going to keep running away from it? I'm waiting, you little bitch.

How do you know I'm not ?

Because I know you're all talk. You slink away every time I call you on it.

What are you claiming that you're doing other than talking big on an anonymous message board? (Watch you won't answer that directly)

Yeah, I know stupid when I see it and usually if I don't reply, it's not because you won the argument,
it's that you're too stupid to continue with.

You've never "called me" on anything. But I'm sure you believe you're brilliant.
What you are is a stupid imbecile who wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the wall unless one of your boyfriends is there.

How do you know I'm not ?

Because I know you're all talk. You slink away every time I call you on it.

What are you claiming that you're doing other than talking big on an anonymous message board? (Watch you won't answer that directly)

Yeah, I know stupid when I see it and usually if I don't reply, it's not because you won the argument,
it's that you're too stupid to continue with.

You've never "called me" on anything. But I'm sure you believe you're brilliant.
What you are is a stupid imbecile who wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the wall unless one of your boyfriends is there.

Notice that you didn't answer. Again.

You going to answer it this time or you going to continue being a little bitch? Spineless.

Forum List

Back