Biden or Sanders who will lose the next debate ?

who looses the debate

• Biden

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Sanders

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • both will lose

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
on 3/15 Sanders and Biden will square off one on one in a debate ! who will perform the worst out of the two ! will Sanders look like a communist extremist dictator in the waiting or will Biden be exposed as mentally incapable of being POTUS now that much much more time and attention will be spent on him in the debate ! or will they both come off as unfit making the real winner Trump?

Last edited:
I dunno who does worse. One thing I do know, the winner won't have anything to brag about. Of course they will brag anyhow.
This will be the special olympics of debates.

Mr. Yidnar, It's hard to vote on who will win a Democrat primary debate since the deep state decides who wins, who loses, and who and when a candidate drops out. And while you may think a certain one won, it really depends on the deep state contacting all the players in the journalism world to tell them what words to use as to why their choice won, without divulging that they will win the right to speak to the winner if they please the deep state operators.

It's complex, but not to the players of the DNC tunes.

I cannot vote since I cannot read their minds. :lol:

Biden would win if he remembered to ask Sanders about foreign dictators.

But since he won't...

They will both lose. Biden is mentally unfit, and with just two idiots on stage, he has no where to hide.

Bernie is a commie pinko.

If Sanders doesn’t bring up Burisma, he is a total fucking puppet of the establishment.

on 3/15 Sanders and Biden will square off one on one in a debate ! who will perform the worst out of the two ! will Sanders look like a communist extremist dictator in the waiting or will Biden be exposed as mentally incapable of being POTUS now that much much more time and attention will be spent on him in the debate ! or will they both come off as unfit making the real winner Trump?
/—-/ With only two on stage, neither one can hide behind 15 second sound bites.

Good God, can't they just cancel the debates since it's down to two plus the bikini babe from Hawaii. Hey wait, after Obama, maybe Hawaii cracks about potential potuses don't work. Or maybe they do. LOL

Good God, can't they just cancel the debates since it's down to two plus the bikini babe from Hawaii. Hey wait, after Obama, maybe Hawaii cracks about potential potuses don't work. Or maybe they do. LOL

DNC changed their rules to eliminate Tulsi.

Biden will lose on points, Bernie can argue him under the table, but Biden will somehow still miraculously move ahead in the polling and caucuses.

DNC changed their rules to eliminate Tulsi.
I only watched the one that had Bloomberg, and that was more than enough. I actually was glad I watched it, because I had thought he might make a good potus. But he had the same disease that Iococca and Welch had …. they don't suffer fools well. Even Ike was the only retired military guy who could stand the bs. (don't think there was a much for Washington, and he was a pol as well as general)

Biden will lose on points, Bernie can argue him under the table, but Biden will somehow still miraculously move ahead in the polling and caucuses.
Biden picked up delegates today based on further looking at past votes!

/—-/ With only two on stage, neither one can hide behind 15 second sound bites.
i agree but i would give the advantage to Sanders ...even though he is a communist scumbag he is pretty good in debates ! he comes off as authentic more so than Bidden ! i predict that Biden will screw up badly and cause worry from his supporters about his mental state .

Does anyone who endorses or supports Biden ever say anything good about Biden, or do they just say he is not Trump?

Why, specifically, would Joe Biden be a good President of the United States?

yep its rigged ! and it will leak that he got the questions going to be asked ahead of the debate .the only problem is if he can remember them .

yep its rigged ! and it will leak that he got the questions going to be asked ahead of the debate .the only problem is if he can remember them .

Joe will be wearing a play call sleeve on his wrist with the answers like a quarterback and Hillary will be out in the audience waving her arms telling him what number answer to give.

If Sanders doesn’t bring up Burisma, he is a total fucking puppet of the establishment.

Do you really think Bernie "nobody cares about your damn emails" Sanders will fight for the nomination? Bernie will be a fool if he doesn't have some planned comebacks against Biden, because we all know Biden will be ready with memorized cheep shots, which he'll no doubt screw up some way.
I'll be watching to see how much the moderators cover for Biden.

As for who'll be the winner the MSM will say Biden unless he screws up big time then they'll call it a tie there is no way they will acknowledge a Sanders win even if he clearly has the better night.

Forum List

Back