Biden once called Saudi Arabia a pariah with no redeeming social value, now the White House's trying to set up a meeting between him & MBS next month!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Biden is coming to the Middle East soon and will visit many countries...i'm not excited at all!

Biden is coming to the Middle East soon and will visit many countries...i'm not excited at all!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Biden made a mistake.

More like make sure you get your "10% for the Big Guy". The Biden crime family has been in bed with the Saudis for years. Why do you think he's forcing us to buy their overpriced, terror-funding oil instead of allowing American companies to drill and refine?

Joe shouldn’t be allowed to meet with foreign leaders. When you’re corrupt, ignorant, and demented such meetings could dangerous.

“C’mon man give me some oil you fucking lying dog-faced pony soldier rag head.”

See?

More like make sure you get your "10% for the Big Guy". The Biden crime family has been in bed with the Saudis for years. Why do you think he's forcing us to buy their overpriced, terror-funding oil instead of allowing American companies to drill and refine?
You're an idiot.

Saudi Arabia isn't our enemy. Biden made a mistake. Aramco was successful because for 50 years they kept the US government at arms length. Now every asshole US politician meddles.
I’m not sure that’s right. When tricky Dicky took us off the gold standard, he got the Saudis to only accept dollars for their oil. Hence the petro dollar. Seems to me every potus since and most pols of both criminal gangs have tried meddling in Saudi oil.

"Biden is coming to the Middle East soon"

Is that where you are?

Once again this liar has posted another BIG LIE.

Joe shouldn’t be allowed to meet with foreign leaders. When you’re corrupt, ignorant, and demented such meetings could dangerous.

“C’mon man give me some oil you fucking lying dog-faced pony soldier rag head.”

See?

He may threaten them with nuclear annihilation, like he just did to the American people. People with dementia, a big ego, and a low IQ are very dangerous.

Biden should have known better.
That is the trend with Biden….

- Referred to the notion of School Busing and integration as a “racial jungle”
- Called President Obama the first clean and articulate African American.
- Told a Black Reporter that if he did not vote for Biden, he is not Black enough
- Complained about going into 7-11s and hearing Indian accents.

Forum List

Back