Biden on Russian interference - “violation of our sovereignty”..while he talks about granting citizenship to 11M illegals..WTF

Violating our sovereignty? China has inflicted more damage on our country than Nazi Germany. What does he say about that? You notice how fast he changed the subject when the moderator asked him what specifically he would do to hold China accountable for what they did with COVID-19? "I AM GOING TO ASK THEM TO PLAY BY THE RULES!!!"

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! We all told you he was Xi's bitch. He proved it tonight. :21:

Yeah. That was a crock of shit since China plays by its own rules and has been doing so for decades. Trump is leveling that field which is something neither Obama or anyone else has been able to do.

Trump is simply pissed his attempts to do business in China haven't worked out.

Who are you kidding. Trump has done business with China for decades. Hence the bank account. Good Lord.

Violating our sovereignty? China has inflicted more damage on our country than Nazi Germany. What does he say about that? You notice how fast he changed the subject when the moderator asked him what specifically he would do to hold China accountable for what they did with COVID-19? "I AM GOING TO ASK THEM TO PLAY BY THE RULES!!!"

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! We all told you he was Xi's bitch. He proved it tonight. :21:

Yeah. That was a crock of shit since China plays by its own rules and has been doing so for decades. Trump is leveling that field which is something neither Obama or anyone else has been able to do.

Trump is simply pissed his attempts to do business in China haven't worked out.

Who are you kidding. Trump has done business with China for decades. Hence the bank account. Good Lord.

I thought China was evil? We saw what he paid in taxes so he hasn't been all that successful and that's what this is all about.

He threw the catch phrase out there again tonight during the debate.
Does that really make sense?
Pretend to be furious about Russians violating our sovereignty while encouraging Mexico to violate our sovereignty?

How stupid does he think Americans are?

ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NYT........the radical, racist and totally corrupt Democratic Party lie all of the time to deceive the Voters

Emotional rants by women of color & lesbians stamped "reporting" - can't stand it.

"if Russia consolidates a liberal democracy at home, then i have no doubt Russia will become a reliable and lasting ally of the United States" - Donald Trump

WAIT...it wasn't Trump who said that, but regular CNN/MSNBC guest Michael McFaul

Biden on Russian interference - “violation of our sovereignty”..while he talks about granting citizenship to 11M illegals
Can you really not see the difference?
There’s no distinction to be made. You either value American sovereignty or you don’t.
Does it really make sense to ask Russia to respect our sovereignty while asking Mexico to shit all over it?

Biden on Russian interference - “violation of our sovereignty”..while he talks about granting citizenship to 11M illegals
There’s no distinction to be made. You either value American sovereignty or you don’t.
Does it really make sense to ask Russia to respect our sovereignty while asking Mexico to shit all over it?
So that's a "no" then.

SMH.

So that's a "no" then.

SMH.

Go ahead and explain it to me...I gotta hear this.

Forum List

Back