Biden Offers Federal Employees 4 Months Paid Leave

Remember the right's desire that all life is important?

Oh, shit, that just went out the window.

This argument is simply stupid.

Why don't we send a bunch of them to war-torn areas to babysit ?

Better yet, let's send congress.

Yeah, imagine when looking at something and it looks "simply stupid". People who in one argument argue one thing, then when it's inconvenient, they're arguing the exact opposite.

What have I argued that is the exact opposite ?

Perhaps if you'd made a more coherent post, then I'd have been able to tailor my post to what you actually think.

Perhaps you can't produce any evidence to support your claim.

Yeah, imagine when looking at something and it looks "simply stupid". People who in one argument argue one thing, then when it's inconvenient, they're arguing the exact opposite.

To further the point....did Biden ever talk of offering babysitting for Americans who need it.

Or does all the blather about the working poor just disappear now ?

I'm not going to defend Biden here. He's pretty much a walking Democrat poster boy, and both Democrats and Republicans are messed up.

What I'm attacking are those attacking him, when they're be praising Trump for doing it, when they use arguments to claim they're good Christians because they're "pro-life" and all that.

To further the point....did Biden ever talk of offering babysitting for Americans who need it.

I'm not going to defend Biden here. He's pretty much a walking Democrat poster boy, and both Democrats and Republicans are messed up.

What I'm attacking are those attacking him, when they're be praising Trump for doing it, when they use arguments to claim they're good Christians because they're "pro-life" and all that.

I don't think people like Ann Coulter would be singing his praises.

She pretty much turned on him over the issue of immiagration. Many feel the same way.

While I get the point you are trying to make, I don't see much of a connection between the two.

What have I argued that is the exact opposite ?

Perhaps if you'd made a more coherent post, then I'd have been able to tailor my post to what you actually think.

Perhaps you can't produce any evidence to support your claim.

And then the conversation becomes pointless. Bye

Are the lives of AMERICA'S homeless important?

Why are we housing ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS?

And why are white and Asian taxpayers paying for this?

So, these kids should just suffer then?
No these kids should never have been allowed in the States.
The Unite States is not responsible for them.

Perhaps. But then they are in the US and now the US govt is responsible for them.

So they should just suffer because other people are suffering?
Cataphalt them over the wall back to mexico. They are awful for the US---

Well, then you have an evil government who doesn't care about human rights. You want that sort of government?
No I want a government that cares more for Americans than foreigners. This government needs to know who they work for and it is not illegal immigrants.

Surely a good Christian cares about everyone.

Seems like all these Christians are only Christian when it is convenient for their prejudices.
What do you mean, we are being very Christianm We did not

Perhaps. But then they are in the US and now the US govt is responsible for them.

Well, then you have an evil government who doesn't care about human rights. You want that sort of government?
No I want a government that cares more for Americans than foreigners. This government needs to know who they work for and it is not illegal immigrants.

Seems like all these Christians are only Christian when it is convenient for their prejudices.
They are not our responsibility, They should never have been allowed into the country . End of story

They are not our responsibility, They should never have been allowed into the country . End of story

And isn't that the problem? Cause problems and then claim no responsibility.

I agree. Put them all on busses and ship them back to the border. They came from Mexico. Let Mexico deal with their stupid illegal asses.

I agree. Put them all on busses and ship them back to the border. They came from Mexico. Let Mexico deal with their stupid illegal asses.
Mexico worked with the USA under Trump, because they knew he was serious.
Now that we have another weak Democrat joke occupying the White House, Mexico smells weakness again so they encourage the flood. And weak Democrat posters here support the illegal invasion

Why wasn't tRump doing something about that? Or either bush? Or Ronny Raygun for that matter?

Trump was doing something about it. He was working on fully securing the border so they wouldn’t be coming in. Walls, much like wheels, still work. Democrats have this Utopian idea that we can let the world in and then support them. Why even have a country at all? Globalists want no borders, Americans shouldn’t.
Your deflecting. I responded to a post about homeless Americans.

When

When did Trump offer 4 months paid leave for federal employees to foster illegals?

Where are all the good libs in the Hollywood mansions and why aren't they opening their homes for this?

When did Trump offer 4 months paid leave for federal employees to foster illegals?

Where are all the good libs in the Hollywood mansions and why aren't they opening their homes for this?

Hell, all the good lefties on this board should be taking in these illegals and do it on their own dime. Put their money and homes where their mouths are.

Hell, all the good lefties on this board should be taking in these illegals and do it on their own dime. Put their money and homes where their mouths are.
No 1 liberal on this board, or that I know personally will take it an illegal child....they also won't donate water to voting stations in GA either, but that's another topic

I don’t understand why republicans and actual Americans don’t continually press on these Hispanics that democrats endorse and celebrate abortion. Since most highspanics are staunch Catholics and staunchly anti-abortion, it needs to be stressed to them that if they for a democrat they’re voting themselves into hell.

so how many kids have u taken in...pretty sure that would be...zero

I don't even understand the point of what you're saying.

Why would I take in illegal alien children? I'm not "pro-life".
But you are pro-open-borders.

And isn't that the problem? Cause problems and then claim no responsibility.
Biden is causing the problem, shit stain.

Forum List

Back