Biden now predicts CHAOS AT THE BORDER!!!

You people make me want to vomit, when you try and weasel out of what is NOW happening!!!!
There have been RECORD #'s invading our border since Biden became president!!

Your side GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY to facilitate a flood of humanity when you create sanctuary cities AND now states!! Do you believe that has happened due to Republicans?

Joe Biden as a candidate in 2019 ANNOUNCED to the entire third-world, that should he become president, there should be an immediate SURGE TO THE BORDER!!!

Don't you fucking dare try and turn the tables on this, unless you want to be seen as a bald-faced liar!!
The reality is Biden increased apprehensions at the border, made it more difficult to claim asylum, and created a pathway to legal status if immigrants came in through a border checkpoint. You ignore the contention I made, that Title 42 exacerbated the problem. Hell, most of those coming over have done it multiple times, in the same month. That inflates the numbers.

I will admit, I am for open borders. Like I said, it is the economy stupid. Helping to improve the societies that immigrants are fleeing would do much more to alleviate the border "problem" than even the most beautiful wall. These people are not leaving their homes for shits and giggles.

The reality is Biden increased apprehensions at the border, made it more difficult to claim asylum, and created a pathway to legal status if immigrants came in through a border checkpoint. You ignore the contention I made, that Title 42 exacerbated the problem. Hell, most of those coming over have done it multiple times, in the same month. That inflates the numbers.

I will admit, I am for open borders. Like I said, it is the economy stupid. Helping to improve the societies that immigrants are fleeing would do much more to alleviate the border "problem" than even the most beautiful wall. These people are not leaving their homes for shits and giggles.

Thank you for your admission, I have little doubt that most Dims want open borders.

And by the way, if apprehensions have increased it's only because the flood has dramatically increased since Biden became president.

Thank you for your admission, I have little doubt that most Dims want open borders.

And by the way, if apprehensions have increased it's only because the flood has dramatically increased since Biden became president.
No, most Democrats are not for open borders. But then again, most people are ignorant as to the founding of this nation. See, the founders believed a government that can pick and choose its citizens is a government destined for despotism. And make no mistake about it, that is precisely what immigration quotas, anti-immigration laws, and hurdles to asylum are, an attempt to pick and choose the citizenry.

I mean it is the ultimate in cognitive dissonance. Republicans wail and moan about the government. The government can't do anything right. Everything is best left to the "free-markets". Except for immigration, somehow, when it comes to immigration, the government knows best and a "free-market", which would be open borders, is a recipe for disaster. Which one is it? If you are opposed to open borders, then how can you be opposed to government regulations in other areas, you know, like the air we breath and the water we drink?

I am for open borders, and I am for a free market. The only problem, I am probably the only one on this board that knows what a free market really is.

No, most Democrats are not for open borders. But then again, most people are ignorant as to the founding of this nation. See, the founders believed a government that can pick and choose its citizens is a government destined for despotism. And make no mistake about it, that is precisely what immigration quotas, anti-immigration laws, and hurdles to asylum are, an attempt to pick and choose the citizenry.

I mean it is the ultimate in cognitive dissonance. Republicans wail and moan about the government. The government can't do anything right. Everything is best left to the "free-markets". Except for immigration, somehow, when it comes to immigration, the government knows best and a "free-market", which would be open borders, is a recipe for disaster. Which one is it? If you are opposed to open borders, then how can you be opposed to government regulations in other areas, you know, like the air we breath and the water we drink?

I am for open borders, and I am for a free market. The only problem, I am probably the only one on this board that knows what a free market really is.
The only problem, I am probably the only one on this board that knows what a free market really is.

Its really tough being the smartest person you know, huh?

Its really tough being the smartest person you know, huh?
A free market is not free from government regulation. A free market is free of "rents". As Keynes famously said, "the euthanasia of the rentier". And we were well on the path to that euthanasia until Covid came and went.

Well call him Nostradamus, Biden finally admits the Democrats open border policy will result in "chaos at the border". But the good news is, the chaos with then spread all over the country. Good job Democrats you've done more to destroy this country than ISIS, AL QAEDA and the Cartels put together.

Chaos? Who could ever have seen that coming? Possibly.

We should not allow any migrants in

Send them all back the same day thhey arrive
In theory yes. But the reality is, when they have made it to our doorstep, they are not going back. We aren't flying hundreds of thousands of immigrants from 100 different countries. We MUST head them off much earlier in the process starting in their home countries and Mexico's airports and Southern border.

A free market is not free from government regulation. A free market is free of "rents". As Keynes famously said, "the euthanasia of the rentier". And we were well on the path to that euthanasia until Covid came and went.
Maybe you know what all that means but I certainly dont

I thought, since I watch Fox, the border has been wide open for 2 years or so. How does this change anything?
Title 42 is not just a law, it has now become a rallying cry of the Cartels. They have been telling illegals that when Title 42 expires there will be no resistance whatsoever at the border. They are using it to bring the NEXT WAVES of immigrants out of Central America, Africa, the Middle East, China etc etc.

Well call him Nostradamus, Biden finally admits the Democrats open border policy will result in "chaos at the border". But the good news is, the chaos with then spread all over the country. Good job Democrats you've done more to destroy this country than ISIS, AL QAEDA and the Cartels put together.

Seems like both sides are doing the destroy, each has their policies that make them differ from the other party and no matter how bad they are, they just keep getting more and more apart on these issues.
Change the political system so people don't have to choose been dumb fuck and fucking dumb at the next election.

These people are not leaving their homes for shits and giggles.
They're leaving their homes because, thanks to Biden, they believe they can have the American Dream, and because they are too cowardly to take their own countries back from the cartels, gangs, and their corrupt governments (which is what we did in the Revolution).

Sure. Let them in. But stop feeding them. They come on exactly the same terms as immigrants came before. No food, no medical care, no education and no housing.

Seems like both sides are doing the destroy, each has their policies that make them differ from the other party and no matter how bad they are, they just keep getting more and more apart on these issues.
Change the political system so people don't have to choose been dumb fuck and fucking dumb at the next

X
Change the political system so people don't have to choose been dumb fuck and fucking dumb at the next election.
Why dont you wave your magic wand and make that happen?

Forum List

Back