Biden not ready to reopen schools

Why would a national figure control schools when they break down into city by city in most places?

He could revoke funding but most of it is local anyway
He could use the power of the residency to push the unions but he is afraid of them....

How? He has no control over local teachers unions

You want him to go city by city and call up harassing teachers union leaders? What do you want?
He has the podium...hey he has a pen and a phone....just like Obama said....

oh ok so you want him to do nothing and are just delusional about this

i don't give a fuck what obama said.
I want him to tell the unions to get back in the classroom...but he can't...they own him....just like China owns him....

Yea just like the Israelis and Saudis owned trump

Except i have actual evidence of my claims

Fuck off dude, blind fucker.

Jared running our foreign policy and you have the balls to point fingers at joe...Absurd

Trump loved the chinese he just liked telling plebs he didn't. Say a couple flattering words and trump was puddy because he's pathetic. Our China policy has not changed at all.

Trump warped our middle east policy because he was bought by the sand dwellers.
That's ridiculous....go waste someone else's time....I don't suffer ignorant fools....Trump got a peace agreement signed in the middle east when no other president was able to....

Some useless trivia (depending on one's interest in such screwery..could be useful, I suppose)...

I think there's around 40 school districts here in Biden's state. 39 or 40. Something like that.

The state is about 110 miles long.

Then it's 11 miles wide, broadening out to about 40 miles at its widest point.

Last edited:
Why would a national figure control schools when they break down into city by city in most places?

He could use the power of the residency to push the unions but he is afraid of them....

You want him to go city by city and call up harassing teachers union leaders? What do you want?

I want him to tell the unions to get back in the classroom...but he can't...they own him....just like China owns him....

Jared running our foreign policy and you have the balls to point fingers at joe...Absurd

Trump loved the chinese he just liked telling plebs he didn't. Say a couple flattering words and trump was puddy because he's pathetic. Our China policy has not changed at all.

That's ridiculous....go waste someone else's time....I don't suffer ignorant fools....Trump got a peace agreement signed in the middle east when no other president was able to....

"ignorant fools". What is your level of education exactly/ I doubt you crushed your standardized tests and just decided not to go continue your education.

As you support trump with his Zionist son in law running our foreign policy

You're a pleb shut the fuck up

Obama "pivoted" to China, Trump did nothing on that front.

In the middle east he burns our blood and coin for Israelis and Saudis.

Fucking wanna be nationalists are the worst. Know your place

President Biden is still not ready to press teacher unions and governors to reopen their schools despite his own CDC director saying in-person classes can be held safely without staff receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

“The president, let me be crystal clear, wants schools to open, he wants them to stay open and he wants to do that safely and he wants health and medical experts to be the guides for how we should do exactly that,” Psaki told reporters.

Hmmm, so much for following the science.

Joe Biden not ready to reopen schools despite approval from CDC chief
Biden is also telling everyone get used to wearing masks from now on.

President Biden is still not ready to press teacher unions and governors to reopen their schools despite his own CDC director saying in-person classes can be held safely without staff receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

“The president, let me be crystal clear, wants schools to open, he wants them to stay open and he wants to do that safely and he wants health and medical experts to be the guides for how we should do exactly that,” Psaki told reporters.

You forgot the rest of what the CDC said. Schools could be safely reopened with other mitigation measures that cost a whole shit ton of money. Mitigation measures that few school boards have carried out and even fewer can afford.

It’s all well and good for the CDC to say that schools can be reopened, but without mentioning the mitigation process that is needed to make them safe for teachers who haven’t been vaccinated, it’s really a misleading statement.

Part of by the stimulus package provides funds to help the schools make the necessary changes to allow them to reopen with or without vaccines. These are monies that Republicans refuse to give it to the states.

Biden can’t open schools. Neither could Trump.

Trump did not get any peace agreement signed in the Middle East. He got “cooperation agreements”. No war ended. Nobody laid down arms. All they did was confirm arrangements that had been in place for decades.

They were all dog and pony shows meant to impress gullible fools like you. Apparently it worked. You seem very impressed by this garbage.

Biden can’t open schools. Neither could Trump.

Which is why the post said "Biden is still not ready to press teacher unions and governors to reopen", you need to learn how to read.

"ignorant fools". What is your level of education exactly/ I doubt you crushed your standardized tests and just decided not to go continue your education.

What are you babbling about? Trump burns our blood and coin for Israelis and Saudis? He's been pulling troops out of the Middle East. Say what you will about Kushner...his strategy got Arab nations to sign non aggression agreements with Israel. Hillary Clinton never accomplished that. Neither did John Kerry. Kushner made the Middle East a safer place for both Arabs and Jews.

Obama "pivoted" to China? What does that even mean? Obama signed us on to the Paris Accord an agreement that hamstrings our economy while it lets China continue to pollute for a decade. Only the truly clueless could see that as a good deal for America and now Joe Biden has put us right back into it!

What are you babbling about? Trump burns our blood and coin for Israelis and Saudis? He's been pulling troops out of the Middle East. Say what you will about Kushner...his strategy got Arab nations to sign non aggression agreements with Israel. Hillary Clinton never accomplished that. Neither did John Kerry. Kushner made the Middle East a safer place for both Arabs and Jews.

Obama "pivoted" to China? What does that even mean? Obama signed us on to the Paris Accord an agreement that hamstrings our economy while it lets China continue to pollute for a decade. Only the truly clueless could see that as a good deal for America and now Joe Biden has put us right back into it!

Yea if you don't know what the pivot to china was you have no fucking idea what is going on in American foreign policy. Literal center piece of his foreign policy. Your concern over the paris accords as some pressing issue is ridiculous.

Do you know who Jared Kushner is?

Dipshit.

Fuck off and know your place pleb i'm not here to fill you in on basic geopolitics. Trade with China continues unabated

Trump did not get any peace agreement signed in the Middle East. He got “cooperation agreements”. No war ended. Nobody laid down arms. All they did was confirm arrangements that had been in place for decades.

They were all dog and pony shows meant to impress gullible fools like you. Apparently it worked. You seem very impressed by this garbage.

Kindly show me the "cooperation agreements" that have been in place for decades, Dragonlady!

Yea if you don't know what the pivot to china was you have no fucking idea what is going on in American foreign policy. Literal center piece of his foreign policy. Your concern over the paris accords as some pressing issue is ridiculous.

Dipshit.

Fuck off and know your place pleb i'm not here to fill you in on basic geopolitics.
No, you appear to be here to rant nonsense and then curse a lot. You come across as a buffoon.

Joe's just not yet ready to follow the SCIENCE. I heard he's busy sanitizing his school records while closed so nobody discovers he never actually finished high school. :71:

Kindly show me the "cooperation agreements" that have been in place for decades, Dragonlady!

I said there were “arrangements” not agreements. All of these nations were involved in trade and cooperation and had been for more than 20 years. Trumps cooperation agreements simply formalized these arrangements. Nothing more, nothing less.

I said there were “arrangements” not agreements. All of these nations were involved in trade and cooperation and had been for more than 20 years. Trumps cooperation agreements simply formalized these arrangements. Nothing more, nothing less.
I quoted you, Dragonlady! You said there were "cooperation agreements" that have been in place for decades. I simply asked you to show them to me.

The truth is Kushner got the UAE to formally normalize it's relationship with Israel! That led to phone service between the two countries being reestablished...commercial air travel between the two nations being restored and for the first time ever ships from the UAE docked in Israeli ports! It's a huge step.

Dipshit.

Fuck off and know your place pleb i'm not here to fill you in on basic geopolitics. Trade with China continues unabated
Nations around the world are waking up just like we did about China....thanks to Trump the blinders have been removed...China is an evil empire that tortures their imprisoned and uses slave labor to pump out IPhones and Nike shoes by the millions....trade with China is like a deal with the devil...they just murdered almost 500 thousand Americans.....

A tactical mistake on bidens part---------paying the teachers to goof off instead of going to school to "work" aka brainwash the children.......

Good----I rather pay our useless teachers to stay home, then mess with the kids heads.

Watch his poll numbers drop....people want the schools open now!!!
He's being politically over cautious in which is not the qualities of a true leader that can make decisions before breakfast, pet the dog, kiss the wife, and be on to other important business before 10:00

Trump never slept, and that's why he accomplished so much, but now out of spite, and to hell with the American people, the Democrat's are doing everything possible to feel relevant again.

Forum List

Back