Biden not ready to reopen schools

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
President Biden is still not ready to press teacher unions and governors to reopen their schools despite his own CDC director saying in-person classes can be held safely without staff receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

“The president, let me be crystal clear, wants schools to open, he wants them to stay open and he wants to do that safely and he wants health and medical experts to be the guides for how we should do exactly that,” Psaki told reporters.

Hmmm, so much for following the science.

Joe Biden not ready to reopen schools despite approval from CDC chief

Why would a national figure control schools when they break down into city by city in most places?

He could revoke funding but most of it is local anyway

Send me my stimulus check Joe so I can send it to Green....

Why would a national figure control schools when they break down into city by city in most places?

He could use the power of the residency to push the unions but he is afraid of them....

He could use the power of the residency to push the unions but he is afraid of them....

How? He has no control over local teachers unions

You want him to go city by city and call up harassing teachers union leaders? What do you want?

I'm watching Biden's live press conference.....

He said people are afraid because they just lost their jobs and are out of work....

Yup....because you just FIRED tens of thousands of Americans in the oil industry and who were making America safe on the borders, Democrats targeted women and cost thousands of them jobs in December, and yoiur fellow Democrats wiped out 50+% of minority small businesses withtheir lock-downs.

So of course Joe is sticking with the Unions than 'FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE' and releasing the kids he and his fellow Democrats are holding hostage.

You want him to go city by city and call up harassing teachers union leaders? What do you want?
He has the podium...hey he has a pen and a phone....just like Obama said....

Biden at 47% on Rasmussen....

Buuuuahahahahahahah a brand new month old collapsing residency....

oh ok so you want him to do nothing and are just delusional about this

i don't give a fuck what obama said. he overestimates people's love for him all the time. Was his biggest flaw as a leader.

Fucker thought he could unify america hahaha, post partisan age

i don't give a fuck what obama said.
I want him to tell the unions to get back in the classroom...but he can't...they own him....just like China owns him....

i don't give a fuck what obama said.
I want him to tell the unions to get back in the classroom...but he can't...they own him....just like China owns him....

Yea just like the Israelis and Saudis owned trump

Except i have actual evidence of my claims

Fuck off dude, blind fucker.

Jared running our foreign policy and you have the balls to point fingers at joe...Absurd

Trump loved the chinese he just liked telling plebs he didn't. Say a couple flattering words and trump was puddy because he's pathetic. Our China policy has not changed at all.

Trump warped our middle east policy because he was bought by the sand dwellers.

Forum List

Back