Biden news - live: President-elect cancels inauguration travel plan amid threats but Gaga will still perform

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
First they said it was going to be a "small gathering" due to Covid. Now they are gong to cancel it because of fears of danger?

Does this mean he won't be sworn in officially as President of the U.S.? We won't see GBW, Obama, Clinton and the gang?

I'm confused about the legal process for someone to become president.

one thing to know is they are already sworn in before they go on stage and get sworn in,,,

what we see is just a side show,,

First they said it was going to be a "small gathering" due to Covid. Now they are gong to cancel it because of fears of danger?

Does this mean he won't be sworn in officially as President of the U.S.? We won't see GBW, Obama, Clinton and the gang?

You moron. He's not-not coming, he is canceling his ceremonious arrival by train.

Conservatives must be running out of ridiculous things to whine about.

Conservatives must be running out of ridiculous things to whine about.
Oh, I'm sure they'll make up some more. They did cancel their spleen venting at the imaginary war on Christmas this year to spend more time venting their spleen at imaginary voter fraud. Priorities.

I'd love to be the one who has the honor of swearing him in. I know all the good cuss words, plus a few I've made up just for him.

Said it long ago, he will be video recorded taking the Oath of Office with multiple takes then edited together to make it look smooth.

Remember, LBJ was sworn in aboard Air Force One.

God he's such a fucking wimp.

And we've got at least a year of this fucking child molesting idiot before Cumalot takes over. Good God she fucking tore him a new ass hole in the primaries and now that she's his running mate he's the best child molester since Michael Jackson. What fucking losers.

And she was selected JUST BECAUSE shes black. Democrats are the most racist party to ever hit this countries soil. Picking someone who is white because they are white is racist but picking someone because they are black is "progressive" and "forward thinking."

Yea right. It's fucking racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back