Biden news - live: President-elect cancels inauguration travel plan amid threats but Gaga will still perform

Why would an entertainer want to endorse Biden's epic racism?

Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "you ain't black"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "I know what is best for the N#gro"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "they gonna put y'all back in chains"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "are you a junkie"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “racial jungle”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “Klansman Byrd was like a brother”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “Latinos are more diverse than Blacks”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “George Wallace was a great liberal”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids”

If you steal an election you must hide for a while....

No one wants the National Guard to have to fight with Trump's rioters...and the Covid is surging. My little community suddenly has 16 cases.

Have some regard for human beings.. Trump's superspreaders are old news.
Those 16 cases most likely directly due to the summer protests and riots.....by the left...you are barking up an empty tree....

First they said it was going to be a "small gathering" due to Covid. Now they are gong to cancel it because of fears of danger?

Does this mean he won't be sworn in officially as President of the U.S.? We won't see GBW, Obama, Clinton and the gang?

I'm confused about the legal process for someone to become president.

Unbelievable. Something is brewing in Washington D.C. that no one has quite figured out yet. January 6th—the events of that day—were a planned action, a trap sprung, so the result could be used as an excuse to clamp down on conservative American freedom. I have a feeling we'll see something similar go down on the 20th, adding more fuel to the fire of retribution against Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back