Biden needs to be muzzled...not masked

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
That is if the democrats want to win....it really appears the democrats do not want to win. Or perhaps as someone said they were dupes of the pollsters.

That is if the democrats want to win....it really appears the democrats do not want to win. Or perhaps as someone said they were dupes of the pollsters.

Biden actually NEEDS to step down from the presidential race and RETIRE.

I'll say it again if the best people we can find to run for President are these two clowns we are doomed

I really hope for you guy's that the old pig does not win .:p

Thanks, Dalia. I don't THINK he'll win. But with all the cheating by the Dim Dems that's bound to happen, you never know. I'm still sticking to my prediction I made a couple months ago. Donald J. Trump will win 36 states to Biden's 14, and he'll win 342 Electoral College votes to Biden's 196.

Biden is beloved by the American people.

He is looked at as a haven of sensible leadership and normalcy after four years of Trump drama and tantrums
So your saying that a guy that spent almost fifty years showing no leadership skills is a haven of leadership? Really? A guy that thinks he is running for senate and if you don’t like him vote for the other Biden is normalcy?
This explains a lot about you.

Thanks, Dalia. I don't THINK he'll win. But with all the cheating by the Dim Dems that's bound to happen, you never know. I'm still sticking to my prediction I made a couple months ago. Donald J. Trump will win 36 states to Biden's 14, and he'll win 342 Electoral College votes to Biden's 196.
The Democrats have made such many low blow that it would be impossible to put them all down, it is a very vicious party we have the same shit here in France and I too hope with all my heart that Trump will win because otherwise who can know what will happen with Biden in power, we saw how it was with Obama :p

The Democrats have made such many low blow that it would be impossible to put them all down, it is a very vicious party we have the same shit here in France and I too hope with all my heart that Trump will win because otherwise who can know what will happen with Biden in power, we saw how it was with Obama :p
Thanks, again, for your concern, Dalia. I hope you're safe there in France.

He is looked at as a haven of sensible leadership and normalcy after four years of Trump drama and tantrums
So your saying that a guy that spent almost fifty years showing no leadership skills is a haven of leadership? Really? A guy that thinks he is running for senate and if you don’t like him vote for the other Biden is normalcy?
Joe Biden was one on the more influential Senators in Congress. He was essential in passing major legislation because he was willing to cross the aisle and find compromise between the parties. That is why he was so respected by both parties

Yes, I live in a neighborhood that is more a Templar mentality...their story is very present here where I live and much more there is no "invader" LOL

France and all the EU will do better with Joe Biden as President just like they did better under Obama.

Frankly, Trump has only his own interests at heart and has no interest in international politics

Yes, I live in a neighborhood that is more a Templar mentality...their story is very present here where I live and much more there is no "invader" LOL
THAT'S good to know.

France and all the EU will do better with Joe Biden as President just like they did better under Obama.

Frankly, Trump has only his own interests at heart and has no interest in international politics
France does not need to ask almsgiving to the Americans , your leftist mentality means that all the countries around the world may think that the Americans are a walking banks

France does not need to ask almsgiving to the Americans , your leftist mentality means that all the countries around the world may think that the Americans are a walking banks
Then you wouldn't mind if we moved our military out of Europe completely.

I would like nothing better than to pull all of our troops out of Europe and spend that money here in the US.

Joe Biden was one on the more influential Senators in Congress. He was essential in passing major legislation because he was willing to cross the aisle and find compromise between the parties. That is why he was so respected by both parties

Major legislation? Do you mean like his 1994 crime bill that helped fuel mass incarceration with financial incentives to keep people behind bars, or his handling of Anita Hill’s sexual harassment allegations against Supreme Court justice nominee Clarence Thomas in 1991?

Or was it his close ties to the financial industry and voting to authorize the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 that you were referring to?

Or maybe you meant how he helped to push through a 2005 bill that made it harder for consumers to declare bankruptcy. Did you know that the credit card issuer MBNA was Biden’s top donor from 1989 to 2010?

The complete IMBECILE Biden, said this >"... yet another Black American is a victim of excessive force.”

FALSE!
Not only is it false, because the shooting was 100% JUSTIFIABLE, but Biden's moronic statement of pure ignorance TRIGGERED rioting, that would NOT have happened at all if Biden had got it right, and called it the way it actually was.

For all you liberals out there who, like Biden, have no concept of guns and law enforcement, it is necessary for cops (or National Guard) to shoot a suspect anytime his hands disappear from the officers view. To not do that, is having the officer gamble with his life. Shooting suspects whose hands disappear from view is STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE, nothing wrong or unusual about it,

This is why Betty Shelby was cleared of any wrongdoing, when she shot and killed Terrence Crutcher who, like Blake, reached into his vehicle causing his hands to go out of sight of the officer.

Clueless liberals like Biden don't know this, and now they are off on a tangent of ignorance, blabbering about "systemic racism", which clearly was NOT THE CASE.

Here's what Biden's stupid mouth caused >>

1598446732119.png

1598447012003.png

Then you wouldn't mind if we moved our military out of Europe completely.

I would like nothing better than to pull all of our troops out of Europe and spend that money here in the US.
I was speaking mainly for France but as for Europe it is something else Brussels gives nothing without something in return as example for Brexit , Brussels makes life hard for England.

Forum List

Back