Biden mocked world wide as other leaders treat him like an abused spouse in public

We Americans ridicule the stupid Moon Bats that voted for and then ignored the fact that Joe Dufus stole the election so why are we surprised he is the laughing stock of the world now?
Lol, get your tin hat dumb fuck. Guess who the president is, hilarious!!

What a fucking embarrassment. I hope you Biden voters are proud of yourselves.
Sure are! All 81 million of us! Thanks for giving me another shot at rubbing your MAGA turd noses in Trump's shitstain. Thanks again!

And Biden just cowers there...
Biden Biden BideBiden Biden Biden BidenBiden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden

You forgot the "X". xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden
Do you also say XRUMP?
His name is Joe Biden. Not Xiden.
Xiden is just plain stupid and you sound like an idiot.

Nay, it merely acknowledges his fealty to his God who sits in Beijing.

What a fucking embarrassment. I hope you Biden voters are proud of yourselves.
Sure are! All 81 million of us! Thanks for giving me another shot at rubbing your MAGA turd noses in Trump's shitstain. Thanks again!
If you believe 81 million people voted for a demented washed up political hack, you're dumber than Biden's diaper.

Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.
Yep. Like Vladimir Putin, Nicolás Maduro, and Raul Castro. All of the anti-Americans who are thrilled to have a Dumbocrat back in the White House. Because they know when a Dumbocrat sits in the White House, they have a weak, incompetent, beta-male they can push around and dominate.
Tough shit. And what an improvement!
Only for those who hate America! Like all of you fascists.

Humiliating
Embarrassing
Infuriating

You would like to think that is what happened but you are a nasty ignorant piece of shit.

Do you remember when trump paraded around over there and they ignored him?
Of course you don't. They ignored his bimbo daughter also .

You're a poor excuse for a human.

Humiliating
Embarrassing
Infuriating

I'm not sure that picture is what Tim says it is. I've hunted and all I can find is how GREAT Macron and Biden got along. An argument like that would make the news somewhere, wouldn't it? Maybe it's a photoshop or maybe Macron was just making a point about something--like his tiff with Boris?

Macron raises eyebrows by being 'all over' Joe Biden at G7

I'm sure you are right, I'm sure they were just joking around. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

5dpdg9.jpg

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

Sure foreign leaders love an American leader who will kiss their asses and beg for their approval. It enhances their option that they are more cultured then we are. Of course when they start stupid wars with each other we come to bail them out.
America is back. Leader of the Free World.

You can stay with the men you adore: Trump and his beloved Putin.

goes beyond desperate to pathetically sad...Do people take these YouTube videos seriously?
The video evidence of biden’s fading mental condition is clear and disturbing

And all the worse because Kamala Harris is such an airhead

America is in deep trouble

Yep. Like Vladimir Putin, Nicolás Maduro, and Raul Castro. All of the anti-Americans who are thrilled to have a Dumbocrat back in the White House. Because they know when a Dumbocrat sits in the White House, they have a weak, incompetent, beta-male they can push around and dominate.
Only for those who hate America! Like all of you fascists.
You poor Trumpster. Stuck in your weird, paranoid little world.

Tough shit.

Forum List

Back