Biden mocked world wide as other leaders treat him like an abused spouse in public

How sweet. When a marriage is good we trust our spouses to lead us away from crappy situations.

All I ever hd to do was put my hand gently on my husband's wrist... and all he ever had to do for me was softly say my name
OK

Pardon me while I go puke

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

Tough shit. And what an improvement!

Sure foreign leaders love an American leader who will kiss their asses and beg for their approval. It enhances their option that they are more cultured then we are. Of course when they start stupid wars with each other we come to bail them out.
America is back. Leader of the Free World.

You can stay with the men you adore: Trump and his beloved Putin.
I sincerely believe Trump was one of our great presidents however I feel Putin is an evil man. Notice that Trump was stopping Putin’s pipeline to Germany with sanctions but Joe dId away with them. I suspect Putin owns Biden. He bought Joe through Hunter, Joe’s bagman, while Joe was Obama’s VP. China also owns Joe Biden and likely take over Taiwan while Joe sits on his hands.

You thiink its a good idea to make our European allies pay twice as much for natural gas?
You think it’s a good idea for Russia to profit from selling gas to Europe so it can build new weapons? Russia can also cut off the supply of gas to Europe in the middle of winter to force European nations to comply with demands.

Russia and the Stans have gas to sell. Otherwise they just flare it off. Its the prudent thing for Europeans to buy that gas. This isn't about Putin or Russia.. Its about doing the right thing for our allies.

Do you think Russia is going to attack or destroy their market?
Putin could threaten to cut off Europe’s supply of gas in the middle of winter to force nations to comply with his demands.

You poor Trumpster. Stuck in your weird, paranoid little world.
Yawn. That the same response every time I own your ignorant/uninformed little ass. MaObama went around the world trying to ingratiate himself to the most oppressive and vicious dictators of that time: he visited, brought gifts, and fawned all over Fidel Castro (Cuba), Hugo Chavez (Venezuela), Vladimir Putin (Russia), and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran). Those are the facts and they are absolutely indisputable.

So, as always, go eat a dick you low-IQ leftist mindless-minion.

How sweet. When a marriage is good we trust our spouses to lead us away from crappy situations.
Spoken like a true fascist, surada. Only people committed to the fascist ideology believe a free press asking benign questions to world leaders is "a crappy situation".
All I ever hd to do was put my hand gently on my husband's wrist... and all he ever had to do for me was softly say my name.
Ah! So you and your husband also suffer from dementia? Makes sense really. No other reason you would support an ignorant and failed ideology of oppression.

Mentally stable, well informed people all embrace small-government, maximum-liberty conservatism.

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

Tough shit. And what an improvement!

Sure foreign leaders love an American leader who will kiss their asses and beg for their approval. It enhances their option that they are more cultured then we are. Of course when they start stupid wars with each other we come to bail them out.
America is back. Leader of the Free World.

You can stay with the men you adore: Trump and his beloved Putin.
I sincerely believe Trump was one of our great presidents however I feel Putin is an evil man. Notice that Trump was stopping Putin’s pipeline to Germany with sanctions but Joe dId away with them. I suspect Putin owns Biden. He bought Joe through Hunter, Joe’s bagman, while Joe was Obama’s VP. China also owns Joe Biden and likely take over Taiwan while Joe sits on his hands.
You're certainly free to think all that.
Look at you. No one asked you

Forum List

Back