Biden Makes a Threat

It sure as hell sounds as if he is threatening Americans.

You can think of anything you like. What you think doesn't matter to anyone but you.

What Biden is saying is what I've been saying for decades.

The United States has the best military in the world. They have the best weapons and the best training.

If you crazy right wingers attack our government again you will lose again. The minute you point your little weapon at one of our military you're dead.

If you think your little weapon is any match for our military I have a beautiful piece of ocean waterfront property in Colorado to sell you.

You know who the American military is made up of?

Americans.

You expect our professional military members to fire on their parents, friends, neighbors?

Nothing but leftist fantasy.

You expect your far right thugs to fire on those Americans?

The only reason the military would get involved is if you far right thugs attacked our capitol again and tried to overthrow our government.

So if you far right thugs are going to be violent, you better expect the consequences of your extremely bad choice.

Or are you saying it's ok for you far right thugs to kill innocent Americans but our military and police can't do anything to stop you?

What color is the sky in your world?

If you can get those F-15's to fire on American citizens in their own country... Well... We've already lost the country.
They're working on it ...what do you think an ideological pure military is for anyway?

Do you think they're demonizing us just for shits n giggles?

Peaceful secession will not be possible with the parasite left
when the shtf Take 5 with ya

Rae9038c9dac07262a18d4d79252ec8cd.jpeg

xhxhxhxjxj.jpeg

The only reason the military would get involved is if you far right thugs attacked our capitol again and tried to overthrow our government.
Eh... I suppose if they started shooting... I would imagine the military might fire back. Do you support the military firing on crowds with... I don't know... Molotov cocktails...?

You know.. People trying to destroy and possibly kill people with fire? Would you be good with that?

He is 100% correct, those little AR 15s aren't going to do shit to an Abrams Tank.

dying from a musket shot is the same as dying from any other type of weapon. It's a good thing America's founders didn't care and they took a stand against tyranny

You can think of anything you like. What you think doesn't matter to anyone but you.

The United States has the best military in the world. They have the best weapons and the best training.

If you crazy right wingers attack our government again you will lose again. The minute you point your little weapon at one of our military you're dead.

If you think your little weapon is any match for our military I have a beautiful piece of ocean waterfront property in Colorado to sell you.

Americans.

You expect our professional military members to fire on their parents, friends, neighbors?

So if you far right thugs are going to be violent, you better expect the consequences of your extremely bad choice.

Or are you saying it's ok for you far right thugs to kill innocent Americans but our military and police can't do anything to stop you?

I highly recommend you get a CAT scan. There is definitely something wrong in your head.

I get it. You hate the military. You hate the right. You want people dead because they dare to disagree with you.

You're a terrible, awful person.

He is 100% correct, those little AR 15s aren't going to do shit to an Abrams Tank.

dying from a musket shot is the same as dying from any other type of weapon. It's a good thing America's founders didn't care and they took a stand against tyranny

The tyranny is coming from the right, the raid on the Capital was just a start it looks like.

The tyranny is coming from the right, the raid on the Capital was just a start it looks like.

Conservatives want to be left alone. That's not in any rational definition of tyranny.

But then, you're not rational.

Conservatives want to be left alone. That's not in any rational definition of tyranny.

You want to be in control, that's what you want.

Americans.

what about you far left faggots...gonna throw butt juice people?????

Someone should remind the senile old communist that the Afghans have been fending off the US for decades with homemade rocket launchers and other rudimentary trinketry.

I see you don't understand what tyranny is
The right isn't trying to take anyone rights away
you leftists are the tyrannical ones

You want to be in control, that's what you want.

and gun control has always worked lol

What rights are they taking from you?

What rights are they taking from you?

My right to privacy
My freedom of speech
My right to choose what weapon to own
My second amendment right

All those rights you antirights fascist want to take

Forum List

Back