Biden major speech Tuesday on inflation, will blame GOP "ultra MAGA" plans that raise taxes on 75 Million Americans & could sunset Medicare & Medicaid

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Joe Biden is now blaming "ultra-MAGA"?? for inflation.

Here's a partial list of Biden's prior explanations for inflation:

-There's no inflation
-It's transitory
-High-class problem
-Just a delayed treadmill
-Chicken farmers
-COVID
-Big oil
-Corporate greed
-Putin price hike

FSVLyCXWUAIRq5D

-There's no inflation
-It's transitory
-High-class problem
-Chicken farmers
-COVID
-Big oil
-Corporate greed
-Putin price hike

FSVLyCXWUAIRq5D
Does anybody believe a word coming from the WH or DC? They claimed DT's cut taxes only for the rich which is opposite of what happened.
DC & their MSM tools are the reverse barometers of the truth

Expect him to say Republicans are abortion haters and that Democrats will fight to insure women's rights blah blah blah in a attempt to swing the pro choice people to see his side.

Speaking for the Democrats since they never chime in on reality, we're cowardly idiots. Kamala's Hairis for 20214.

I love how Biden exposes the Dems for who they truly are but she might destroy the Dem party even quicker.

I'm just thrilled to hear a democrat mention inflation. Pelosi talks about everything in the world BUT that. I wasn't sure any democrat even knew that inflation existed as they never see anything outside their little bubble in Washington DC.

But of course, the democrats won't actually DO anything about it other than, like everything else, try to use it as a campaigning tool trying to claim it is all the fault of the republicans.

-There's no inflation
-It's transitory
-High-class problem
-Chicken farmers
-COVID
-Big oil
-Corporate greed
-Putin price hike

FSVLyCXWUAIRq5D

I'm looking forward to seeing Biden's underlings trying to suppress their horror while the old man stumbles, bumbles, and vapor-locks during his "speech".

Forum List

Back