Biden Lies Though his Teeth at SOTU Speech

I believe that most Presidents lie. For obvious reasons (or another). Depending on their stance, they mostly lie to get other (dumb Americans) to buy into their lies. They seriously believe that Americans are dumb enough to vote them in. So, they continue during their Presidency.
Others just lie, because - "Well, the previous President lied, and got away with it, so I can't lie anymore than they did." :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
I believe that most Presidents lie. For obvious reasons (or another). Depending on their stance, they mostly lie to get other (dumb Americans) to buy into their lies. They seriously believe that Americans are dumb enough to vote them in. So, they continue during their Presidency.
Others just lie, because - "Well, the previous President lied, and got away with it, so I can't lie anymore than they did." :auiqs.jpg:

There are lies and then there are LIES.

True, it has always been sort of accepted that politicians lie,

But today with Democrats and fake news it has gone way way way beyond just typical political lies.

But today with Democrats and fake news it has gone way way way beyond just typical political lies.

That is true! But my point was, it is almost like a contest to see who can lie the most.
I believe whoever is after Biden will be blame for lying to the American people, and so forth. JMO

Shapiro RIPS Biden's "Disgusting Lie" on Tax Policy
Ben Shapiro DISMANTLES Joe Biden's Lies on Tax Policy

Watch the full episode of Backstage here:

What a depressing lying picture of America. Only thing he left out was for us to shoot ourselves

There are lies and then there are LIES.

True, it has always been sort of accepted that politicians lie,

After the liar-in-chief Trump's behaviors...that anyone could believe he could be topped as the all time champ..is either disingenuous or a total fool~

If that jabbering old idiot is communicating, a lie is being told.
We liberals, saw that with Trump, for 4 straight years, 24/7.... I'm guessing it's all in the eye of the beholder...
For certain. The difference is that we did not take every exaggeration as some sort of malicious lie to manipulate the public, cover up for some utter failure or demagogue all opposition as some malevolent force trying to put every victim group we didn't create into concentration camps and exterminate them.

We knew a wall was not the end of illegal immigration. We knew Mexico wasn't going to write a check. We knew he may have fucked some whores. We knew he may have had some shady business dealing but that they paled in comparison to Xiden/hitlery's. We also knew that everything he said or did was going to be scrutinized and condemned by the media, and everything a democrook does is exalted as "progress".

That's the difference between us. We have the capacity to know things, separate fact from bullshit, draw conclusions logically using real data rather than emotion and agitprop, and think independently.

After 8 years of Obozo, I would not have cared if Trump participated in an orgy with 5 russian whores, 2 dwarves, Putin, and a She/Male from Bangkok that ended up in a turd fight. The difference between us again is that you would believe such nonsense.

They lie because it works, and because a large portion of the voters are suckers.

Forum List

Back