Biden LIES about Jobs

Thanks to your Blue State Lockdowns.
Blame yourselves.
You fucked up the economy in 2008.....and then did it again in 2020.
Sure it is always someone else's fault when the GQP fuck up the economy, which they ALWAYS do.

BULLSHIT!
From your own link:
The four-week average of claims, which smooths out weekly ups and downs, also dropped — by 21,000 to just over 252,000, the lowest since mid-March 2020 when the pandemic slammed the economy.
How does that invalidate the fact that it's the holiday season?

Sure it is always someone else's fault when the GQP fuck up the economy, which they ALWAYS do.
Nope.
Democrat mayors and governors all over the country locked down their cities and states just so they could screw up the economy.
FYI, all economies are local.
Look it up if you don't believe me.

The president can effect the entire country....but local governments control taxes and everything in their communities that effect jobs and the standard of living.
The only way the federal government can effect economies is by changing the value of currency and causing the price of energy to go up or down. Far as I know....Trump did everything he could to keep the price of gas low.
Course I lived in several different states....and for some reason I pay the same cost for energy today in TN that I paid in CA back in the 70s. Since then the costs are over 5 times that amount. Not to mention the fact that my home in TN would be worth close to a $1 million in California (when it is only worth $150,000.00 here in TN) because of central air, brick construction, two-door garage, raised deck, and a large wooded lot. My home in CA had no garage, no central air, stucco, and a postage stamp yard. I was able to sell it for $427,000.00 in 2006. The standard of living in CA is horrible compared to TN. Everything is so expensive there.

Obama passed a 62.7% LPR to Tramp who brought it DOWN to 61.4% for Biden to fix.
Stop lying. Trump did nothing of the sort.
Trump didn't make sure that COVID got out of that lab in Wuhan and spread it all over the United States.
Obama did.
Right now Biden is still making sure COVID is getting spread all over the country using infected illegals.

Keep that grade school punk ass bullshit out of my thread
Once it was clear that Donald Trump had lost his reelection, he solicited and received hundreds of millions in contributions. His followers were led to believe that the money would go toward fair elections and keeping Donald Trump in office. And the grift worked.

For example, Fredric Eshelman, a North Carolina businessman, contributed $2.5 Million to Donald Trump’s “True the Vote.” This is one of a number of Donald Trump fundraising entities promising to “investigate, litigate, and expose suspected illegal balloting and fraud in the 2020 general election.” However, “True the Vote” broke its promises, dropped its legal actions, discontinued its campaign, and refused to return donations. Eshelman is suing.

Donald Trump took advantage of his grassroots supporters in Georgia during the runoff for two U.S. Senate seats. Donald Trump sent emails and text messages to supporters pitching them to donate to the “Georgia Election Fund.” Little to none of the money contributed was slated to go to the two Republican candidates, who as a result lost. Rather the fine print indicates that 75% of the donations go to “Save America”, another name for Donald Trump and his political action committee, and 25% to the Republican National Committee.

SUCKERS.

Pure BULLSHIT, as usual.
You must have a short memory.
Michgan Gov Gretchen Whitmer even put seeds off limits to prevent people from growing their own food....and locked down her state.
Then NY Gov Andrew Cuomo put COVID infected patients in nursing homes which resulted in the deaths of thousands of seniors....and locked down his state.
NJ Gov Murphy did pretty much the same....locked down his state.
CA Gov Newsom did the same and locked down his state....
Washington State, Oregon, everywhere a Democrap was in charge, they suffered.
Most of the states closed schools preventing their parents from working.

6 states didn't lock down their states.....and they're doing fine.

Maybe if you'd stop attacking Trump you'd remember some of this.

Last edited:
Takes one to know one and you’re definitely a moron. You said all the people of Israel hate the Govt. Yet they voted for the Govt? Idiot.
download.jpeg

Once it was clear that Donald Trump had lost his reelection, he solicited and received hundreds of millions in contributions. His followers were led to believe that the money would go toward fair elections and keeping Donald Trump in office. And the grift worked.

For example, Fredric Eshelman, a North Carolina businessman, contributed $2.5 Million to Donald Trump’s “True the Vote.” This is one of a number of Donald Trump fundraising entities promising to “investigate, litigate, and expose suspected illegal balloting and fraud in the 2020 general election.” However, “True the Vote” broke its promises, dropped its legal actions, discontinued its campaign, and refused to return donations. Eshelman is suing.

Donald Trump took advantage of his grassroots supporters in Georgia during the runoff for two U.S. Senate seats. Donald Trump sent emails and text messages to supporters pitching them to donate to the “Georgia Election Fund.” Little to none of the money contributed was slated to go to the two Republican candidates, who as a result lost. Rather the fine print indicates that 75% of the donations go to “Save America”, another name for Donald Trump and his political action committee, and 25% to the Republican National Committee.

SUCKERS.
You omitted one thing. To what vile agency or agencies did the money go to? Did a lefty screw the fund? Enquiring minds would like to know the unadulterated truth of this alleged fraud that has not been tested in a court of law. $2.5 million is a lot of money to pay detectives with who could wind up suicided if they get to close to the truth. The Clinton/Pelosi/Schumer/BernieSanders mob does not exactly play fair. Remember them paying Christine Blasey Ford a fortune in future work benefits to lie her lying ass off about Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh for sexual misconduct who was a virgin till he got married? Dufus.

Forum List

Back