Biden lied for years about the accident that killed his wife & daughter

I can not even imagine losing my wife and child in one day.
I can imagine creating a narrative that helped me cope with such a massive loss.
Thankfully I'm not a politician so my grief isn't subjected to public scrutiny
You are still having difficulty about the narrative. He didn't create it to cope, he created it to garner votes.
Biden did not lie. He just repeated what news report said . Those were shown to probably be wrong but he was never tested it's all hearsay. At any rate is it is a disgusting to bring up such a tragic time with bologna, the usual GOP lies. Everything you know is wrong. Another phony scandal to add to hundreds of others. All discredited totally never retracted. Remember innocent until proven guilty or even of interest to law enforcement LOL.
Bullshit.

First you claimed it was true.

Not you claim it was reported.

That is total and conplete BS.

We quoted the article, the police AND the judge. Absolutely a lie.

No newspapers report anything but what was posted here until Biden lied about it.

Joe knows a good tall tale goes a long way...over and over and over.

Doesn't a "drunk truck driver" sound so much better than "pulled out in front of a truck that had the right-of-way"?

Look at the mans track record.

He gives zero fucks if he ruins a mans life if it gets him some more votes. And when he gets caught lying, he has no shame...he brags about it.

"
BIDEN: Look, everybody tells you "don't take any chances," because the truth of the matter is I've gotten myself in trouble. Hell, I might be president now if it weren't for the fact I said I had an uncle who was a coal miner. Turns out I didn't have anybody in the coal mines, y'know what I mean? I tried that crap — it didn't work! [APPLAUSE] But I actually thought it!

STEWART: You believed it!

BIDEN: I actually believed it. I'm from Scranton, Pennsylvania, I figured there had to be a coal miner somewhere in the family.

STEWART: Nothing, huh?

BIDEN: Nothing! He was an engineer. We were Irish, y'know, and I thought the Welsh and English owned the deal, so we must be coal miners.

STEWART: You took a stab in the dark, huh.

BIDEN: I took a stab in the dark, and I found out he graduated from Lehigh! What can I say?"

Biden leaves a big part of the story out: He didn't say his uncle was a coal miner because he thought it was true; he did it because he plagiarized his speech from then-British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock, who does come from a family of coal miners. Biden didn't just make someone up, he stole someone else's life story.

Big deal LOL period Trump makes more factual lies in a minute than Biden has in his whole life and this is trivia . Only your stupid propaganda link blames Biden at all.
that is false and Trump has never lied about his resume, he went to Penn (Warton School of Business)
Biden has lied about everything in his life,
the way his wife died,
when he met his new wife,
what college he went to,
Where in the class he finished,
what awards he received,
how many degrees he received

and he did this all by plagiarizing several speeches.....mostly of British pols.....because he didn't think he would get caught.
Don't forget the "I was a senator for 180 years!"" I think that qualifies as a lie!

I can imagine creating a narrative that helped me cope with such a massive loss.
You are still having difficulty about the narrative. He didn't create it to cope, he created it to garner votes.
Biden did not lie. He just repeated what news report said . Those were shown to probably be wrong but he was never tested it's all hearsay. At any rate is it is a disgusting to bring up such a tragic time with bologna, the usual GOP lies. Everything you know is wrong. Another phony scandal to add to hundreds of others. All discredited totally never retracted. Remember innocent until proven guilty or even of interest to law enforcement LOL.
Bullshit.

No newspapers report anything but what was posted here until Biden lied about it.

Doesn't a "drunk truck driver" sound so much better than "pulled out in front of a truck that had the right-of-way"?

He gives zero fucks if he ruins a mans life if it gets him some more votes. And when he gets caught lying, he has no shame...he brags about it.

"
BIDEN: Look, everybody tells you "don't take any chances," because the truth of the matter is I've gotten myself in trouble. Hell, I might be president now if it weren't for the fact I said I had an uncle who was a coal miner. Turns out I didn't have anybody in the coal mines, y'know what I mean? I tried that crap — it didn't work! [APPLAUSE] But I actually thought it!

BIDEN: I actually believed it. I'm from Scranton, Pennsylvania, I figured there had to be a coal miner somewhere in the family.

BIDEN: Nothing! He was an engineer. We were Irish, y'know, and I thought the Welsh and English owned the deal, so we must be coal miners.

BIDEN: I took a stab in the dark, and I found out he graduated from Lehigh! What can I say?"

Biden leaves a big part of the story out: He didn't say his uncle was a coal miner because he thought it was true; he did it because he plagiarized his speech from then-British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock, who does come from a family of coal miners. Biden didn't just make someone up, he stole someone else's life story.

Big deal LOL period Trump makes more factual lies in a minute than Biden has in his whole life and this is trivia . Only your stupid propaganda link blames Biden at all.
And I never said it was true. Neither did Joe really. Brainwashed functional moron. He just assumed that one of his Scranton ancestors was a minor, but he was just an engineer when they got around finally to fetch checking period he was an engineer in the coal mining industry. What trash you go on with and on and on and on period
"He assumed one of his ancestors was a minor"....

RFLMAO!!!!

Did he sniff them????
I hadn't heard that one yet. LMAO

Bullshit.

"

that is false and Trump has never lied about his resume, he went to Penn (Warton School of Business)
the way his wife died,
what college he went to,
what awards he received,

and he did this all by plagiarizing several speeches.....mostly of British pols.....because he didn't think he would get caught.
Don't forget the "I was a senator for 180 days!"" I think that qualifies as a lie!
LOL, he said 180 years.....he's a fucking moron

Bullshit.

"

the way his wife died,
what college he went to,
what awards he received,

Don't forget the "I was a senator for 180 days!"" I think that qualifies as a lie!
LOL, he said 180 years.....he's a fucking moron
Thank you...fixed it.

Worth noting: In 2009, a Biden spokesperson said he “fully accepts the Dunn family’s word that these rumors were false.” Biden’s book and his website bio do not contain the claim.

Its a known fact that blob supporters act like scum. This thread is just another bit of evidence. I really don't know how they look at themselves in the mirror.

What a dick. To besmirch the reputation of a guy who wrecked his truck to attempt to save a driver that ran a stop sign and caused the accident. As a truck driver, I can tell you if you pull out in front of a truck...they cannot stop. It's 80,000 pounds. Forty tons.

I haven't hit anyone, but a 5 ton pickup pulling a ton of car on a tow dolly ran a red light and hit my tractor...barely felt it. This guy didn't have an obligation to swerve and put his life at risk, overturning his truck in the process. It was the right thing to do, but it certainly isn't required.

And then to be smeared by Biden for an accident that wasn't his fault!

Fuck Joe Biden.
There is Karma. You know.

Worth noting: In 2009, a Biden spokesperson said he “fully accepts the Dunn family’s word that these rumors were false.” Biden’s book and his website bio do not contain the claim.

Its a known fact that blob supporters act like scum. This thread is just another bit of evidence. I really don't know how they look at themselves in the mirror.
A few things to remember.
1) A lot of these people on here are white trailer trash aged 60+ so they're used to it being a white man's world and they live off the achievements of their forebears. They somehow think the US of yesteryear was some grand Utopia that they helped create but in fact had no part of. And while the US has a great list of achievements, there is a dark side. Take the 1950s and early 1960s. A lot of people look back on that with nostalgia - mum, dad, two kids, white picket fence, dog - the family could afford a home with only one person working etc.. I urge anybody who thinks that to watch The Help, or read the book. Sure, it was nostalgic for some, a nightmare for others.
2) Some of these posters are just socks and shitstirrers. They actually don't really give a fuck.
3) Some are just downright racist moronic Deplorables. Not much you can do about it.

No one is voting for Biden.
3 categories of people are voting against Trump...
[1] People who spend all their time on YouTube watching bullshit
[2] The Clinically Insane
[3] Trespassers and people who have sex with Trespassers

you forget those who think Trump is a lying, fat douchebag piece of shit. They are by far the biggest voting block. And a tonne of people are absolutely voting for Biden.
Actually, if you live in America, which you don't, and know lots of people, which I do, you'll find that's not the biggest voting block.
I was in NYC last week and there wasn't one Biden sign.

1) A lot of these people on here are white trailer trash aged 60+ so they're used to it being a white man's world and they live off the achievements of their forebears. They somehow think the US of yesteryear was some grand Utopia that they helped create but in fact had no part of. And while the US has a great list of achievements, there is a dark side. Take the 1950s and early 1960s. A lot of people look back on that with nostalgia - mum, dad, two kids, white picket fence, dog - the family could afford a home with only one person working etc.. I urge anybody who thinks that to watch The Help, or read the book. Sure, it was nostalgic for some, a nightmare for others.
2) Some of these posters are just socks and shitstirrers. They actually don't really give a fuck.
3) Some are just downright racist moronic Deplorables. Not much you can do about it.
Which is why you need to post ad hominems as opposed to facts.
Your mental illness does not allow you to see this.

you forget those who think Trump is a lying, fat douchebag piece of shit. They are by far the biggest voting block. And a tonne of people are absolutely voting for Biden.
Actually, if you live in America, which you don't, and know lots of people, which I do, you'll find that's not the biggest voting block.

Who is the biggest voting block, oh fountain of knowledge?
Not one Biden sign in NY??? SHOCK!!! HORROR!!!! There's no way he'll win the state now...:rolleyes:

Which part was factually incorrect?

Who is the biggest voting block, oh fountain of knowledge?
Not one Biden sign in NY??? SHOCK!!! HORROR!!!! There's no way he'll win the state now...:rolleyes:
I NYC voted 50/50, NY would go either way.
I don't know of you realize that 35,000 Democrats just left NYC in the last 3 months.
The Liberals in NYC are multi-millionaires who love cheap labor.

Over 90% of my community is R and all have advanced degrees.

I NYC voted 50/50, NY would go either way.
I don't know of you realize that 35,000 Democrats just left NYC in the last 3 months.
The Liberals in NYC are multi-millionaires who love cheap labor.

Not too sure what your first sentence means.
Wow 35,000 Dems left NYC. That just leaves over 8 million other NYC citizens, let alone the rest of the state.

Over 90% of my community is R and all have advanced degrees.

Which has what to do with what I said....?

New Topics

Forum List

Back