Biden Leaves Middle East Embarrassed - Returns Home Empty Handed

We see it by our political class on a regular basis now. The United States is being deconstructed. Whatever views on the Ukraine War any of us have, the political class showed up there in droves with dollars and weapons in hand. That was quick. And the dollars and weapons are now becoming a regular infusion into that area of the world. We as Americans are forgotten when the votes are done. and more that we do not even know if the votes count for who we voted for anymore.

Oh you poor dears. How do you ever survive?

The easy thing would be to stop believe Donald Trump and the lying right wing media.

Even at half mental capacity, our dear demented leader managed to bring home more oil from Saudi Arabia!

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Even Democrats are bashing Biden over his masdive display if weakness and failure, begging the Saudis, fist-bumping Khashoggi's murderer, and getting bent over by the Saudis, who openly mocked and laughed at him while he was there.

Americans taking notice of Biden's frailty, weakness, and failure is not our biggest problem - our enemies have seen how much of an incompetent embarrassment Joe is, too, endangering our National Security.

...and empty headed.

The Saudis are our oldest allies in the region since the late 1930s. They are very pro American... And they are friendly no matter who is president. Plus, they've never been on US foreign aid.

Even Democrats are bashing Biden over his masdive display if weakness and failure, begging the Saudis, fist-bumping Khashoggi's murderer, and getting bent over by the Saudis, who openly mocked and laughed at him while he was there.

Americans taking notice of Biden's frailty, weakness, and failure is not our biggest problem - our enemies have seen how much of an incompetent embarrassment Joe is, too, endangering our National Security.

They didn't mock Biden. They aren't gross or bad mannered or rude like Trumpies.

They didn't mock Biden. They aren't gross or bad mannered or rude like Trumpies.
I posted multiple links where US & foreign media reported how the Saudi Contingency laughed while the media asked Biden if he still believed Saudi is a 'Pariah' after fist bumping with Khadhoghi's murderer...

...but your panicked, emotional 'Nuh-uh' is duly noted, snowflake.

:p

I posted multiple links where US & foreign media reported how the Saudi Contingency laughed while the media asked Biden if he still believed Saudi is a 'Pariah' after fist bumping with Khadhoghi's murderer...

...but your panicked, emotional 'Nuh-uh' is duly noted, snowflake.

:p

I know the Saudis including King Salman... and I've been interviewed by the Saudi press. They are not like you at all.

I know the Saudis including King Salman... and I've been interviewed by the Saudi press. They are not like you at all.
Sure ya do / have, snowflake. You were probably with them when they tortured and butchered Khashoggi.

Tell me, do you shake hands or just fist bump like Biden did?

1658012207970.png

Sure ya do / have, snowflake. You were probably with them when they tortured and butchered Khashoggi.

Tell me, do you shake hands or just fist bump like Biden did?

View attachment 671021
Ooooohhh, Bidey Boi fist bumped MBS instead of shaking hands! :crybaby:

It could have been worse. He could have come back and claimed he swapped spit with MBS and achieved a totally made-up $450 billion deal.

But you go with the fist bump, kiddo. Yeah. What a national embarrassment.

Forum List

Back