Biden Leaves Middle East Embarrassed - Returns Home Empty Handed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
No Deals, No agreements, No Saudi Increased Oil Production, etc...

...but he did promise the Palestinians he would give them lots of tax payer dollars and reminded Israel to remember the 'HONOR of the Holocaust'...

:p

...but he did promise the Palestinians he would give them lots of tax payer dollars and reminded Israel to remember the 'HONOR of the Holocaust'...

How do you know?

The guy is an embarrassment, he should self impeach himself. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
4m6pbm.jpg

"No increased oil production" huh....

Oh I see. That must explain this:

1657934855600.png

Yep, we don' want that thar oil falling so fast that they're paying us to fill up.

You"re trying awfully hard to celebrate Biden crawling to the nation he called a 'Pariah', to the butcher of Khashoggi, to beg them to increase oil production and deliver resources we are already rich in - but that Biden refuses to use - to lower the cost of gas in time for the mid term elections and only until they are over, then its back to the forced, painful 'transition' from fossil fuels to non-existent alternatives...

While there tge Saudis reportedly laughed at Biden while reporters asked the 'begger' if he still believed Sadi is a 'Pariah'...

...and back at home D-Schiff attacked Biden over his fist bumping of Khashoggi's murderer, kissing Saudi ass to get oil to temporarily lower gas prices in hopes of saving the Democrats in the mid term elections.

You're trying awfully hard to celebrate gas prices dropping to just below TWICE what they were before he took office...

So while you were perusing Fox News, you missed this:

Saudi Arabia agrees to increase oil production levels

Saudi Arabia committed to increase oil production levels 50% above what was initially planned for July and August.​

So much for just a hat.

Hmmm. What happened to all that chortling I heard a minute ago?

The only reason Tater and Cumswalla get invited overseas is because they leave billions behind everywhere they go.
We see it by our political class on a regular basis now. The United States is being deconstructed. Whatever views on the Ukraine War any of us have, the political class showed up there in droves with dollars and weapons in hand. That was quick. And the dollars and weapons are now becoming a regular infusion into that area of the world. We as Americans are forgotten when the votes are done. and more that we do not even know if the votes count for who we voted for anymore.

We see it by our political class on a regular basis now. The United States is being deconstructed. Whatever views on the Ukraine War any of us have, the political class showed up there in droves with dollars and weapons in hand. That was quick. And the dollars and weapons are now becoming a regular infusion into that area of the world. We as Americans are forgotten when the votes are done. and more that we do not even know if the votes count for who we voted for anymore.
No you just don't u serstand geopolitics that well. You think standing up for freedom from the tyranny that Russia wants to bring to Ukraine is a bad thing.

You think Ukraine picking their leaders is a bad thing.

You think giving putin what he wants to take from other people's is a good thing.

Not me though. I'll stand up for freedom loving people around the globe.

Why don’t we just produce our own oil, like we did when Trump did and we had plenty, instead of going to Arabs to beg for it?

I‘m confused. It’s almost as though Democrats want to put us in an inferior position where we have to go begging.

No you just don't u serstand geopolitics that well. You think standing up for freedom from the tyranny that Russia wants to bring to Ukraine is a bad thing.

You think Ukraine picking their leaders is a bad thing.

You think giving putin what he wants to take from other people's is a good thing.

Not me though. I'll stand up for freedom loving people around the globe.
I look at the Ukraine situation and do not care. I know it is important for people with relations and other agendas there though. The United States is playing a dangerous game now. This is not of the people anymore. This is our globalist masters sending their surrogates which is our political class over there to squelch the Russians. There is something corrupted in Ukraine. Lots of dirtiness we are not privy too. All of this anti-white propaganda in our own backyard and Western Europe and we go over there at the first bullet fired. This means the globalists see nationalists as an impediment to their goals. Putin does not trust the globalists. They turned Czarist Russia into Communist Russia. Putin was even part of it as a KGB operative. Russia has a tough people. A people who loves it but are scorned by outside interference and internally from those results.

Saudis probably have Biden's shirt, shoes and watch, lol. A really bad trip.

I look at the Ukraine situation and do not care. I know it is important for people with relations and other agendas there though. The United States is playing a dangerous game now. This is not of the people anymore. This is our globalist masters sending their surrogates which is our political class over there to squelch the Russians. There is something corrupted in Ukraine. Lots of dirtiness we are not privy too. All of this anti-white propaganda in our own backyard and Western Europe and we go over there at the first bullet fired. This means the globalists see nationalists as an impediment to their goals. Putin does not trust the globalists. They turned Czarist Russia into Communist Russia. Putin was even part of it as a KGB operative. Russia has a tough people. A people who loves it but are scorned by outside interference and internally from those results.
Empty handed. Saudi is upping production to drive down global oil prices.

Wow facts are stubborn things.

Hmmm. What happened to all that chortling I heard a minute ago?

Jeez, I hope Sleazy65 is OK. Ah he's prolly looking up yet another Congresscritter from 2600 miles away that he can wet his diaper about. It's a busy job.

Forum List

Back