Biden knew about the spying.

Biden has just called for mandatory mask wearing anytime you leave your home enforced by state police.....wow.....
You should have to go to a federal building and see what you have to go through under Trump's control.
That's indoors...not outside of your house.....enforced by police?.....
At the VA in Fayetteville I had to go through two outside checkpoints where they screen you and will not let you through without a mask.

We all know the mainstream media will be covering for him at every turn, but eventually Sleepy Joe will be confronted with this again. ( the first time he just played dumb, but that was before we knew what we know now ). If he keeps lying about it , it will come back to bite him. Mark my words.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, reacts to FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo's exclusive interview with Trump and weighs in on former President Obama and presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden reportedly spying on Trump's campaign in 2016.

It is a dead issue and American votes are the dumbest. They don’t care that Biden and Obama spied . It won’t have any traction

That's really part of the problem in the nation.

We don't have a rule of law anymore. It has become a banana republic. Rule of passion and majority only. . . .

Biden has just called for mandatory mask wearing anytime you leave your home enforced by state police.....wow.....
You should have to go to a federal building and see what you have to go through under Trump's control.
At the VA in Fayetteville I had to go through two outside checkpoints where they screen you and will not let you through without a mask.

Sounds like Soviet East Germany

Sounds like Soviet East Germany
Not really they didn't speak German...Das es nienen gooten...

It occurs to me. . . the nation is so outraged that these oligarchs get away with so much, maybe what the people need is some real justice.

. . . so yeah, I good old execution for treason probably is in order.

I mean, what the hell, we already have Biden on tape admitting to black mail, and everyone knows he is a pervert that can't help his unusual case of frotteurism. . .

. . . he is already declining quickly, we already know he is a super racist, isn't he the perfect sacrificial lamb?

So. . . best we just execute him for treason, sell viewing rights on cable access. . . it should mollify the masses, and then let the DNC run someone more suitable, as long as they weren't involved in this scandal.

:heehee:

It occurs to me. . . the nation is so outraged that these oligarchs get away with so much, maybe what the people need is some real justice.

I mean, what the hell, we already have Biden on tape admitting to black mail, and everyone knows he is a pervert that can't help his unusual case of frotteurism. . .

. . . he is already declining quickly, we already know he is a super racist, isn't he the perfect sacrificial lamb?

So. . . best we just execute him for treason, sell viewing rights on cable access. . . it should mollify the masses, and then let the DNC run someone more suitable, as long as they weren't involved in this scandal.

It is so sad to see that the upper crust which really rule the US are old and can't allow anyone but old people to manage the nation because they need these fools to be bought off to pass their laws and to fleece the populace of any wealth to add to theirs..Pathetic...

Comey, Stzrok and McCabe are real nervous.
The one's above them, not so much.

ITS a hospital!!!!!!!!!holy shit did you get dumber while you were away?....

This Clinesmith dude is super-nervous I bet. (And was he following orders from Brennan perhaps ?)

During the drafting of FISA warrants in 2016 and 2017, the CIA confirmed to the FBI that Mr. Page, a Naval Academy graduate and energy investor who joined the Trump campaign as an adviser, served as an informant from 2008 to 2013.

That biographical fact never made it into any affidavit. In 2017, the CIA sent an email to the FBI restating that Mr. Page had been an asset. Mr. Clinesmith, who is not named in the inspector general’s report, altered the email to say Mr. Page was not an asset.

So what are these idiots mad about? The Obama administration was listening to the Russians. Big deal.
No shit.

Trump should have all of the Democrats wire-tapped to listen for Russian or ChiCom interference.

It's not a big deal.

:dunno:

If Trump isn’t already wiretapping Russians and Chinese, he’s a damn idiot.

So probably not.
So, he should be intercepting and reviewing all Democrat communications?

I agree.

Are all Democrat communications with Russia and China? Obviously not. In fact, it would be astonishingly strange if they were having substantial contacts.

However, not the most partisan would claim that Obama intercepted and reviewed all Republican or Trump campaign communications. That's just absurd.

Are all Democrat communications with Russia and China? Obviously not. In fact, it would be astonishingly strange if they were having substantial contacts.

However, not the most partisan would claim that Obama intercepted and reviewed all Republican or Trump campaign communications. That's just absurd.
They were spying on other campaigns in 2015- 2016, yes. Not only Trump's. I'm positive they spied on Bernie, Tulsi and maybe some other Dems.

They were spying on other campaigns in 2015- 2016, yes. Not only Trump's. I'm positive they spied on Bernie, Tulsi and maybe some other Dems.

Who needs facts or evidence when you’re “positive” about it.

Who needs facts or evidence when you’re “positive” about it.

truth over facts

Imagine a campaign ad featuring the flawless career of a 33 year veteran war hero general......who Biden and Obama tried to have sent to prison on a set up.

When Trump's reelected , I'm praying he picks Michael Flynn to be Secretary of State or something.

Forum List

Back