Biden just fell off his bike

We saw him fall down on the stairs of AF1, twice.

Then there was that other fall when he broke his foot and blamed it on the dog.

It's very common in people who are suffering from dementia.
It's quite possible. But as much as I dislike Biden, I'm not going to mock him for this.

Word about Biden diddling his daughter is coming out....so they're thinking about dumping Biden and replacing him.
As if that will save him.
They replaced DeBlasio and that didn't help NYC one bit.

We saw him fall down on the stairs of AF1, twice.

Then there was that other fall when he broke his foot and blamed it on the dog.

It's very common in people who are suffering from dementia.
It's the second one off of a bike.

Word about Biden diddling his daughter is coming out....so they're thinking about dumping Biden and replacing him.
Republican white wingers like to create fantasies involving pedophilia. I mean.....look who they elected their Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert. Also they are all in for underaged girl sex-trafficker Matt Gaetz.

It's in her autobiography...

He's not ok, he's he has full blown dementia. He and the scum handling him have destroyed this country.
The Republican White wing keeps pushing that fantasy. One of my favorite attempts at that was when many hear swore that Biden was so weak that he'd never make to any of the debates with the fat former slug in 2020. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Deserving of another thread on the same topic!
Hopefully the moderators can agree to set a new precedence for very important news?

Forum List

Back