Biden, July 8: ‘The Taliban Overrunning Everything and Owning the Whole Country Is Highly Unlikely.’

We had no damn business getting mired in that damn hell hole in the first place..get over it. If the Afghans didn't want to be ruled by the Taliban they would have kicked them out long ago. We could stay there another 20 years and guess what would happen once we left in 2041...exactly..the same thing that's happening now. We are just the latest 'empire' to learn that. I pity the next one that tries to 'nation build' there.

During Clinton and Gingrich, we had world peace and headed to budget surpluses. Then the evildoers (Bush and the Deep State) decided to mire us in multitrillion, unwinnable wars for 20 years

Drumpf would have had them withdrawn by May.

"It could happen, but it is tough," he said. "The fact is that, that was not a very solidly negotiated deal that (Trump) ... worked out." The president said that even if the U.S. did not meet the May 1 deadline, U.S. troops would not be in Afghanistan for much longer.
Trump negotiated to withdrawal 5400 US troops but that deal was axed when the terrorists killed one of our soldiers. Secondly, trump would have bombed the taliban and their fellow terrorists for the stunt that they are pulling now. Notice how Biden and crew (media) aren't talking about the US killing the attacking terrorists or even wonder why they aren't.

Let's be honest here, Kiddies...the Taliban was ALWAYS going to take back Afghanistan as soon as we withdrew. Anyone who won't admit that isn't being honest with themselves.

My issue is how the Biden Administration's sudden withdrawal has exposed so many of our Afghan "friends" to a sure death! They don't stand a chance.

Biden already had to rush 3,000 troops back into Afghanistan to prevent the fall of our embassy there.

Anything you want to say about a no planning, short sighted senile buffoon in the White House would be
fair game, considering how Joe Biden is fucking up our withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Are you sorry yet you stole the last election for Joe?
1. This is Trump's withdrawal according to the deal he made with the Taliban in 2020. 2. As part of that deal he released over 5,000 Taliban fighters back into the field. 3. He cut U.S forces in Afghanistan down to about 2,500 men before he left office. Biden could have built U.S forces back up to pre-Trump levels and kept us there another four years at $18 billion a year with more causalities. Afghanistan was a quagmire in every sense of the word. Thank God Biden had the guts to what the previous three presidents didn't have the guts to do...get out and take the flack for doing so.

Trump negotiated to withdrawal 5400 US troops but that deal was axed when the terrorists killed one of our soldiers. Secondly, trump would have bombed the taliban and their fellow terrorists for the stunt that they are pulling now. Notice how Biden and crew (media) aren't talking about the US killing the attacking terrorists or even wonder why they aren't.
I doubt that. He did nothing when he abandoned the Kurds to the Turks and the Russians.

Why would people anywhere trust Joe Biden after watching him facilitate the murders of thousands of people, Joe? Would you trust him if you were Taiwanese? Would you trust him if you were Cubano? Would you trust him if you were an Israeli?

Fuck Taiwan
Fuck the Cuban Malcontents
Fuck the Zionist Entity

We need to cut all those people off, too.

We pissed away 2 trillion dollar trying to get the Afghan Quislings to be able to stand on their own, and they STILL couldn't do it. They dropped their rifles at the first opportunity.

His military advisors told him what would happen if he pulled out ALL of our troops too rapidly. He ignored them. The Taliban are going to slaughter anyone that supported us in Afghanistan. The airport in Kabul was mobbed with people desperate to escape because they KNOW what's coming!

And why is this my problem? You would think that if these folks were so anxious to fight for their country, they wouldn't have all dropped their rifles when they had a 4-1 advantage over the Taliban.

Pulled out too quickly? We've been in there for 20 years!!! Longer than any war in our history. We should have pulled out 10 years ago, some time between when Karzai stole the election and Bin Laden got to meet his 72 ugly virgins. Instead, we kept kicking this can down the road.

And now all the people who were perfectly fine with Trump selling out the Kurds and pulling us back from NATO, are all becoming big time war hawks again.

Not our problem? I guess we're not the leader of the free world anymore...right, Joe? We've gone back to Obama's "leading from behind"! Only this time we're being led by a buffoon!

Again, when you walk down to the recruiter and sign up for the military, you can get back to me.

Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick, kids we are signing up for the military now weren't even born when this shit started.

Last edited:
Let's be honest here, Kiddies...the Taliban was ALWAYS going to take back Afghanistan as soon as we withdrew. Anyone who won't admit that isn't being honest with themselves.

My issue is how the Biden Administration's sudden withdrawal has exposed so many of our Afghan "friends" to a sure death! They don't stand a chance.

yes, the Afghan Quislings are going to get what all Quislings get. Why is this my problem again?

The problem is, the Quislings were never our friends. They were a bunch of corrupt assholes who were looking to take advantage of all the money we were dumping in and turning a blind to all the drug running that was happening.

But Trump bombed the crap out of the Taliban AFTER they killed that soldier and they backed off! That isn't "emboldenment".

We've been bombing the Taliban in Afghanistan since Clinton... it really hasn't made any difference, has it?

Forum List

Back