Biden is the ally of the light

If he can just get us past this ugly stain in our country's history, he'll be a hero. Just that.
It is to be feared that all you´d get is a Trump with a mask. Both have nothing more to offer than the other´s madness.

I thought the choices couldn't get worse than 2016.

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

How the dems haven't grown a better candidate than Biden in a lab somewhere in the last 4 years I have no idea. A career politician that is clearly on his way to crayons and baby food land is their guy and Harris, whose voting record is left-wing country is the backup. WT literal F.

Fact is they've lost it. Trump is a baby and they're utterly off the rails into loon land. We're totally fucked either way.
The Trumpsters are incredibly lucky that the Democratic Party has turned into a flaming shit show the way it has.

But we have to get past this stain. Baby steps. Just fundamental decency. Let's start there.

I have to admit I'm torn at this point. I can;'t vote for Biden. He can't finish a thought. It's clear he's not up to the job. Harris is nuts and only there because she's a black woman, which is zero basis. Voting for that because Trump is a dick is a tough pill.
Understood. What I really want to do is vote third party, but I have to vote against this ugliness, especially living in a purple state.

This is beyond the pale. I continue to believe we're better than this.
but I have to vote against this ugliness,

If you want to vote against the ugliness, you have to vote third party.

"If Joe Biden and Kamala Harris don't have enough votes to win in November they need to come get them!" - Jimmy Dore.
Medicare for all? Biden: "I'm going to fight for health equity."

If he can just get us past this ugly stain in our country's history, he'll be a hero. Just that.
It is to be feared that all you´d get is a Trump with a mask. Both have nothing more to offer than the other´s madness.

I thought the choices couldn't get worse than 2016.

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

How the dems haven't grown a better candidate than Biden in a lab somewhere in the last 4 years I have no idea. A career politician that is clearly on his way to crayons and baby food land is their guy and Harris, whose voting record is left-wing country is the backup. WT literal F.

Fact is they've lost it. Trump is a baby and they're utterly off the rails into loon land. We're totally fucked either way.
The Trumpsters are incredibly lucky that the Democratic Party has turned into a flaming shit show the way it has.

But we have to get past this stain. Baby steps. Just fundamental decency. Let's start there.

I have to admit I'm torn at this point. I can;'t vote for Biden. He can't finish a thought. It's clear he's not up to the job. Harris is nuts and only there because she's a black woman, which is zero basis. Voting for that because Trump is a dick is a tough pill.
Understood. What I really want to do is vote third party, but I have to vote against this ugliness, especially living in a purple state.

This is beyond the pale. I continue to believe we're better than this.
but I have to vote against this ugliness,

If you want to vote against the ugliness, you have to vote third party.
In normal times, yes.

Yep....an ugly stain that his campaign created for him.
Reminds me of the Obama Campaign in 2008.
They created the worse economy since the Great Depression for him.
Now they're using a virus to do even worse.

/——/ What ugly stain, libtard? What has dementia joe accomplished in his 40 years in Washington? He’s got to run on what he might do.
Right on cue.
Answer the question.
Okay: Couldn't tell you much. Biden seems like a standard, glad-handing politician who just slides through life, spouting platitudes.

Lousy candidate. His party is a shit show.

And?

Another messiah is emerging, bringing the torch of freedom to the people and the whole wide world, sniffing the evil out of children and providing free stuff via self-service.

Are you fucking insane this morning or what? The DNC has snuffed out the little lights of over sixty million unborn children. Biden is their current "leader". Check yourself into the nearest mental health ward or whatever passes for such over there in Germany.

Another messiah is emerging, bringing the torch of freedom to the people and the whole wide world, sniffing the evil out of children and providing free stuff via self-service.

Are you fucking insane this morning or what? The DNC has snuffed out the little lights of over sixty million unborn children. Biden is their current "leader". Check yourself into the nearest mental health ward or whatever passes for such over there in Germany.
You maybe re-read :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back