Biden is on TV lying and Blaming Republicans For Everything

I thank Trump for the vaccine.
But I have to thank Biden for the vaccinations.
Why is that? He's following Trump's plan for vaccinations.
Trump had no plan for vaccinations. Trumps warp speed only covered manufacture and distribution to the states. It didn't plan how to actually do the inoculations.
Fauci and the coronavirus task force said that was their complaint about the Trump plan, but they couldn't do anything.
That would also explain why Trump refused to let Bidens people get access to his people during the transition, lest they discover Trump didn't have a vaccination plan, or how poorly the vaccine rollout was going.

Experts warn of vaccine stumbles 'out of the gate' because ...
www.washingtonpost.com › health › 2021/01/14 › tran...

Jan 14, 2021 — Even as covid-19 cases continue to overwhelm hospitals, the Trump ... stumbles 'out of the gate' because Trump officials refused to consult with Biden team ... a day on average, the Trump administration has balked at providing access to ... and the CDC projects as many as 477,000 covid-19 deaths by Feb.

Trump had no plan for vaccinations. Trumps warp speed only covered manufacture and distribution to the states. It didn't plan how to actually do the inoculations.
Fauci and the coronavirus task force said that was their complaint about the Trump plan, but they couldn't do anything.
That would also explain why Trump refused to let Bidens people get access to his people during the transition, lest they discover Trump didn't have a vaccination plan, or how poorly the vaccine rollout was going.

Jan 14, 2021 — Even as covid-19 cases continue to overwhelm hospitals, the Trump ... stumbles 'out of the gate' because Trump officials refused to consult with Biden team ... a day on average, the Trump administration has balked at providing access to ... and the CDC projects as many as 477,000 covid-19 deaths by Feb.
His plan has been linked here a dozen times. Your lie has also been debunked a dozen times.

No, I claim Veggieis Joe isn’t doing anything to improve America. He is doing plenty to fuck it Up.
Vaccinating millions more than Trump ever did.
Opening schools, that Trump couldn't do.
But Biden can't do that until he gets the money to do it. So give it another 3 weeks for Biden to give up on expecting republican support, and ream the republicans a new ass. And then get down to the job of getting it done.
Please just stop with your nonsense.

Trump Admin led Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

We will probably have three soon. It normally takes five years or more, but it took about nine months. I guess you could say he's a miracle worker.

On Jan 20th, 1.6 vaccinations were administered, 22.4M in total so far, and it just started about a month prior.

If Biden Admin can't do 2M per day easily, they are an abject failure. Trump Admin had everything set up for them. Vaccines developed, vaccines supply purchased, and distribution far exceeding wildest expectations, even exceeding the Biden Admin's long-term stretch goal.

His plan has been linked here a dozen times. Your lie has also been debunked a dozen times.
Link to Trumps "vaccination" plan. How he plans to actually vaccinate people. The only Trump plan I saw is that he was going to leave it up to the states. And that's not a plan.

Trump Admin led Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

We will probably have three soon. It normally takes five years or more, but it took about nine months. I guess you could say he's a miracle worker.

On Jan 20th, 1.6 vaccinations were administered, 22.4M in total so far, and it just started about a month prior.

Trump Vowed 100M COVID Vaccine Doses by End of 2020 ...
www.newsweek.com › U.S. › Donald Trump

Dec 28, 2020 — Production delays may have also severely undercut the actual number of manufactured doses to about half of Trump's pledged amount.

Covid: U.S. to fall short of goal to vaccinate 20 million by year's ...
www.cnbc.com › 2020/12/29 › us-to-fall-short-of-goal-to...

Dec 29, 2020 — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said just over 11.4 million doses had been distributed as of Tuesday, short of the federal ...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/29/us-to-fall-short-of-goal-to-vaccinate-20-million-by-years-end.html

Biden takes Trump to task over lagging pace of vaccinations ...
abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Dec 29, 2020 — The federal government has fallen short of its goals for the number of people to be vaccinated by the end of the year.

U.S. vaccinations in 2020 fall far short of target of 20 million ...
www.reuters.com › article › u-s-vaccinations-in-2020-f...

Only about 2.8 million Americans had received a COVID-19 vaccine going into the last day of December, putting the United States far short of the government's ...

Link to Trumps "vaccination" plan. How he plans to actually vaccinate people. The only Trump plan I saw is that he was going to leave it up to the states. And that's not a plan.
Here ya go, Dumbass.

Cant wait for your moronic spin.

Biden wanted to do 1M per day. Trump Admin had already done 1.6M per day. Trump's last week in office, 1.2M doses per day were administered on average (7-day rolling average).

He was a freaking miracle worker.

Here ya go, Dumbass.

Cant wait for your moronic spin.

And it says exactly what I said. It delivers the vaccine to the states, but doesn't do anything about actually injecting the vaccinations

Your site:

The strategic overview lays out four tasks necessary for the COVID-19 vaccine program:

• Engage with state, tribal, territorial, and local partners, other stakeholders, and the public to communicate public health information around the vaccine and promote vaccine confidence and uptake.
  • Distribute vaccines immediately upon granting of Emergency Use Authorization/ Biologics License Application, using a transparently developed, phased allocation methodology and CDC has made vaccine recommendations.
  • Ensure safe administration of the vaccine and availability of administration supplies.
  • Monitor necessary data from the vaccination program through an information technology (IT) system capable of supporting and tracking distribution, administration, and other necessary data.

And absolutely nothing about injecting vaccines into peoples arms.

Biden wanted to do 1M per day. Trump Admin had already done 1.6M per day. Trump's last week in office, 1.2M doses per day were administered on average (7-day rolling average).

Actually the states are the miracle workers. Trumps plan was to leave it to the states to figure out how to administer the vaccinations. And they were able to perform the miracle you posted.

??? No plan, huh? Then how come we reached Biden's million shots a day before he even took office? Curious, huh?

Actually the states are the miracle workers. Trumps plan was to leave it to the states to figure out how to administer the vaccinations. And they were able to perform the miracle you posted.
And under Biden's plan only Federal employees will be giving shots? What are you saying?

??? No plan, huh? Then how come we reached Biden's million shots a day before he even took office? Curious, huh?
As I posted. Trump had a plan for the vaccine.
But no plan for the actual vaccinations.

It took the states to create plan for vaccinations, and it took them over a month to get to the target inoculation rate, because Trump didn't provide a plan.

This is similar to the UPS plan for delivering the millions of packages they get every day. They give a lot of it to the post office, that does the actual delivery.

UPS Mail Innovations® works with domestic and international postal services, providing the pickup, processing, and interim transportation of your package. The postal service makes the final delivery.

In this case operation warp speed works with the states (actually just dumps it on the states doorstep) and left it to the states to do the actual inoculations.

And under Biden's plan only Federal employees will be giving shots? What are you saying?
"The military's critical role in supporting sites will help vaccinate ... to send up to 10,000 troops to support vaccination efforts across the country.

Covid vaccine: Biden administration to send troops to ... - CNBC

Forum List

Back