What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden in Florida Thinks He's in Ohio

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score
:lol: This guy is a joke

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC2b_6ztnoU]Biden in Florida: Cleveland Plain Dealer one of the major papers 'in this state' - YouTube[/ame]

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
Liberals thin he's intelligent.....Jesuse they are stupid

auditor0007

Gold Member
Reaction score

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score

Not as much of a joke as Romney outright lying about Jeep closing down all their plants in the US. If you want to talk about the biggest doozie of a lie, let's discuss that one. I used to think Romney was fairly intelligent, but he's made it clear that he's just not all that bright. Just because you have a lot of money does not guarantee intelligence.

Don't look now but here's the self labeled "Independent" running to cover for Goober Biden.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't hold it against slow Joe, he's getting old and when your stupid to start with, he's got a hell of a handicap.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
Stand up Chuck, stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

auditor0007

Gold Member
Reaction score

Not as much of a joke as Romney outright lying about Jeep closing down all their plants in the US. If you want to talk about the biggest doozie of a lie, let's discuss that one. I used to think Romney was fairly intelligent, but he's made it clear that he's just not all that bright. Just because you have a lot of money does not guarantee intelligence.

Don't look now but here's the self labeled "Independent" running to cover for Goober Biden.

I don't believe I've called myself an independent. What I've said is that I switched parties after over 25 years as a Republican, and for good reason.

OP
Jroc

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score

I don't believe I've called myself an independent. What I've said is that I switched parties after over 25 years as a Republican, and for good reason.

You must be proud of your VP....This guy is unfit, he's not all there

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden has give up on obama. He's running like it's 2016 already.

OP
Jroc

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score

tjvh

Reaction score
Masterpiece of misdirection is telling Floridians they're in Cleveland. :lol::lol::lol:

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
Reaction score

Link?

Amazed

Rookie
Reaction score
Biden is a moron, but unless someone has spent a lot of time on the road they will never understand this.

When you travel week in and week out you OFTEN times get confused on where you are.

Its the main reason I came off the road after 15 years, it is simply very common...and very unsettling.

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Qantrill

UP THERE WITHOUT ONE
Reaction score
I am kind of hard of hearing BUT I understood the idiot to say "the Cleveland Plain Dealer, one of the major newspapers in THE state"

Lord knows I don't go out of my way to defend that goofy SoB, but that's what I think I heard him say.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List