Biden: "I'm Not Gonna Raise Your Taxes"...

Liberals, being ignorant of basic economics, think that if labor cost and taxes go up for other people it will never affect them.

Liberals are the idiots of America.

These clueless loons...their taxes didn't go up, the rent went up.

These dumb-asses don't realize that when taxes are raised on the rich, the rich just pass it along to the masses in the form of higher prices. In a way, their calls for "Tax the Rich" are actually helping to make the rich richer. Because once prices go up...they NEVER come down, even if taxes do. Thank You dumb-asses.

These dumb-asses don't realize that when taxes are raised on the rich, the rich just pass it along to the masses in the form of higher prices. In a way, their calls for "Tax the Rich" are actually helping to make the rich richer. Because once prices go up...they NEVER come down, even if taxes do. Thank You dumb-asses.

That's mostly true. Here in California they're attempting to counter-act some of that via rent control. Currently state-wide they have a 5%/year cap on rent increases, although there are ways around it.

There is another thing that these stupid Liberals don't understand about economics.

The rich are the ones that supply the investment money that triggers economic growth.

It is much better for money to be invested in the productive economy than to be given to some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest group.

The reason why economies falter or even downright fail with higher taxation is because is dries up the source of fuel for an expanding economy.

Stupid greedy Liberals are so fixated on getting filthy free stuff that is paid for by somebody else that they don't understand how it fucks everybody in the long run, including themselves,

There is another thing that these stupid Liberals don't understand about economics.

The rich are the ones that supply the investment money that triggers economic growth.

It is much better for money to be invested in the productive economy than to be given to some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest group.

The reason why economies falter or even downright fail with higher taxation is because is dries up the source of fuel for an expanding economy.

Stupid greedy Liberals are so fixated on getting filthy free stuff that is paid for by somebody else that they don't understand how it fucks everybody in the long run, including themselves,

Hell yes, let's burn down businesses then complain there aren't any jobs.

That's mostly true. Here in California they're attempting to counter-act some of that via rent control. Currently state-wide they have a 5%/year cap on rent increases, although there are ways around it.

Yeah, and when the Landlord can no longer afford the upkeep on those units they will fall into disrepair, become slums and then be condemned , you'll have more homeless in Commiefornia.

Very interesting that the National Animal symbol of Russia and the Commie California State Flag are curiously similar.
1602432009310.jpeg
1602432071902.jpeg

Of course, both usually have the ability to simply pass their tax hit along by raising their prices

That is a myth

Business can charge what the market will bear. If they could charge more for their product, they already would.
I received a form letter yesterday from my R/E attorney that inspired this thread informing me that his hourly rate is going up. That is how the most will pay their tax increases. Only a fool believes they will shrug and absorb the hit.

You can pay it or take your business elsewhere. Did he drop his hourly rate when Trump gave him a huge tax cut?

I am skeptical as to which taxes he is talking about. Trump gave a massive tax cut in 2018, they haven’t been rescinded

Of course, both usually have the ability to simply pass their tax hit along by raising their prices

That is a myth

Business can charge what the market will bear. If they could charge more for their product, they already would.
I received a form letter yesterday from my R/E attorney that inspired this thread informing me that his hourly rate is going up. That is how the most will pay their tax increases. Only a fool believes they will shrug and absorb the hit.

You can pay it or take your business elsewhere. Did he drop his hourly rate when Trump gave him a huge tax cut?

I am skeptical as to which taxes he is talking about. Trump gave a massive tax cut in 2018, they haven’t been rescinded

:laughing0301: The Democrat's lips are moving. You know what that means.

Everyone benefit from other people taxes.

They are not going to raise taxes on less than 400,000 , I think that is too much.

STILL waiting for your answer to my question.

How much is enough? Just click on the link to give your answer. It's post #191 in this thread. In it I said that you would NEVER answer the question. Are you going to prove me right?

Next you must learn that our economy doesn't grow through taxation and you'll be on the road to recovery.

Public services depend on taxes. Public infrastructure, healthcare, education, social programs, parks

Slash taxes and you slash those programs. The wealthy get richer and working Americans get by with less.

Where are the spending cuts? Talk about cutting spending then we can talk about raising taxes.

Biden is a liar. He will raise taxes on us all

Obama did the same thing with the Bush tax cuts. He kept the cuts for lower incomes and eliminated for the rich.

With a $2 trillion deficit, we can’t afford such generosity for the rich
Sure we can. We can afford it just as much as we can for the poor.

You were never really good at math were you?

I don't have any extra toes so you may be slightly better, but I doubt it.

...Unless you are rich or a corporation!! Of course, both usually have the ability to simply pass their tax hit along by raising their prices meaning even if Biden could limit his tax increases to the large and wealthy it's the consumer - we lesser people - who would be paying.

And given new Dem spending plans he would need all working Americans to contribute through higher local, state, and federal taxes. Higher taxes, higher prices, and the job losses that accompany a contracting economy.

Yes Scarlett ... there's still is no such thing as free stuff - only stuff paid for by the fruit of other's labor - but 10s of millions of Americans will vote for it (again) with predictably crushing results. Y'all just never learn.

View attachment 399606
He said he would repeal that Trump tax cuts. That raises everyone's taxes.

Next you must learn that our economy doesn't grow through taxation and you'll be on the road to recovery.

Public services depend on taxes. Public infrastructure, healthcare, education, social programs, parks

Slash taxes and you slash those programs. The wealthy get richer and working Americans get by with less.

Where are the spending cuts? Talk about cutting spending then we can talk about raising taxes.
Actually it is the opposite

You cut spending before you cut taxes.

...Unless you are rich or a corporation!! Of course, both usually have the ability to simply pass their tax hit along by raising their prices meaning even if Biden could limit his tax increases to the large and wealthy it's the consumer - we lesser people - who would be paying.

And given new Dem spending plans he would need all working Americans to contribute through higher local, state, and federal taxes. Higher taxes, higher prices, and the job losses that accompany a contracting economy.

Yes Scarlett ... there's still is no such thing as free stuff - only stuff paid for by the fruit of other's labor - but 10s of millions of Americans will vote for it (again) with predictably crushing results. Y'all just never learn.

View attachment 399606

Rinse/repeat

Biden has consistently said tax rates will remain the same for those making less than
$400 k

It is in his tax plan

Biden is going to raise everyone’s taxes is just fear mongering from the right

Democrats don’t cut spending and are opposed to tax cuts.

View attachment 399606

Rinse/repeat

Biden has consistently said tax rates will remain the same for those making less than
$400 k

It is in his tax plan

Biden is going to raise everyone’s taxes is just fear mongering from the right
biden said on video he would repeal the Trump tax cuts. Stop lying.

Democrats don’t cut spending and are opposed to tax cuts.
Referring to the wealthy

His Published tax plan keeps rates the same for most Americans

Forum List

Back