Biden: I’ll Keep Buying Oil from Putin, That’ll Show Him

“To be clear. Our Sanctions are not designed to cause any disruption to the current flow of energy, from Russia to the world.”
Soon to be $130 a barrel.

Putin: “Da, as I figured. West will pay for my wars.”

So no consequences for Russia. Sayonara Taiwan. Nice knowing you.

Are these fuckers ever right about ANYTHING???

For the love of Thor and Woden.

I hope the ruxxizns hang half of zelenskkyyua criminal gang lol

Globo homo Inc and DC want him to flee he's staying

10 % for the big guy ...!

Once they take airport south of Kiev...finished

The Ukrainian governm3nt is arming citizens if Russians start getting popped they just start bombing ...indiscriminately....like worse than Obama derp

Ask a Chechen

Probably more than half th3 shit coming out of Ukraine from the globo homo DC inc side is complete horseshite . At the least

Watching progressives swoon as western leaders crow how they support democwacy is fuckin cherry to

Frigging morons

djdjdjjdkdkd.jpg

dudhhdhdjdj.jpg

“To be clear. Our Sanctions are not designed to cause any disruption to the current flow of energy, from Russia to the world.”

No consequences for Citibank either:

Here’s Why the Russian Sanctions Are a Dud: Big Foreign Banks from the U.S., France, Austria and Italy Are Operating in a "Routine Manner" in Russia

"Noticeably missing from President Biden’s press conference yesterday on expanded sanctions against Russia for its invasion of Ukraine was any mention of how the U.S. and its allies were going to deal with the big foreign global banks that conduct banking business for thousands of Russian corporations and millions of Russian individuals.

"Biden only mentioned sanctions on Russian banks..."

"Then, of course, there is the U.S. global bank Citigroup and its banking subsidiary Citibank.

"(Citibank’s private bank has been repeatedly exposed for laundering money for dictators and/or their family members.)

"Citibank’s Russian operation reports that it is 'a key banking partner for about 3000 corporate clients including more than 600 global subsidiaries (virtually all of 500 Fortune companies), leading Russian companies and mid-sized clientele.'"

No consequences for Citibank either:

Here’s Why the Russian Sanctions Are a Dud: Big Foreign Banks from the U.S., France, Austria and Italy Are Operating in a "Routine Manner" in Russia

"Noticeably missing from President Biden’s press conference yesterday on expanded sanctions against Russia for its invasion of Ukraine was any mention of how the U.S. and its allies were going to deal with the big foreign global banks that conduct banking business for thousands of Russian corporations and millions of Russian individuals.

"Biden only mentioned sanctions on Russian banks..."

"Then, of course, there is the U.S. global bank Citigroup and its banking subsidiary Citibank.

"(Citibank’s private bank has been repeatedly exposed for laundering money for dictators and/or their family members.)

"Citibank’s Russian operation reports that it is 'a key banking partner for about 3000 corporate clients including more than 600 global subsidiaries (virtually all of 500 Fortune companies), leading Russian companies and mid-sized clientele.'"
They treat Trump and MyPillow worse than Putin

What would you have them do???

Biden is the complete opposite of tramp, the pillow guy and Putin.
Biden has been in US government since 1972.

Over that time the US middle class has been destroyed while the richest one percent (Trump and MyPillow) have prospered.

Trump is the crony-capitalist who cut out the corrupt middlemen like Biden, but they both serve the interests of Wall Street.

Biden to rich donors: "Nothing will fundamentally change"

"Former Vice President Joe Biden assured rich donors at a ritzy New York fundraiser that 'nothing would fundamentally change' if he is elected.

"Biden told donors at an event at the Carlyle Hotel in Manhattan on Tuesday evening that he would not 'demonize' the rich and promised that 'no one’s standard of living will change, nothing would fundamentally change,' Bloomberg News reported.

"Biden’s assurance to donors in New York came shortly after his appearance at the Poor People’s Campaign Presidential Forum in Washington on Monday."

The rich are the problem, and Biden has spent his entire adult life making sure their standard of living will not change.

Biden has been in US government since 1972.

Over that time the US middle class has been destroyed while the richest one percent (Trump and MyPillow) have prospered.

Trump is the crony-capitalist who cut out the corrupt middlemen like Biden, but they both serve the interests of Wall Street.

Biden to rich donors: "Nothing will fundamentally change"

"Former Vice President Joe Biden assured rich donors at a ritzy New York fundraiser that 'nothing would fundamentally change' if he is elected.

"Biden told donors at an event at the Carlyle Hotel in Manhattan on Tuesday evening that he would not 'demonize' the rich and promised that 'no one’s standard of living will change, nothing would fundamentally change,' Bloomberg News reported.

"Biden’s assurance to donors in New York came shortly after his appearance at the Poor People’s Campaign Presidential Forum in Washington on Monday."

The rich are the problem, and Biden has spent his entire adult life making sure their standard of living will not change.
Everyone has donors, there are plenty on the side of republicans'.

He wants the rich to pay more in taxes.

Everyone has donors, there are plenty on the side of republicans'.

He wants the rich to pay more in taxes.
Is that why Brandon just gave the rich more tax breaks?

You swallow the propaganda and ignore reality of what your masters actually do.

Forum List

Back