Biden starts buying low priced oil for Strategic Reserve - bravo!

From where? Foreign countries? We have our own.
It’s because when the pandemic hit Trump let oil companies store their oil in the strategic reserve for free. They had no where to go with it. The. He tried to buy it $30 and the oil companies said nope. We’ll wait for it to just go back up thanks for the free storage. He was played like a chump.

It’s because when the pandemic hit Trump let oil companies store their oil in the strategic reserve for free. They had no where to go with it. The. He tried to buy it $30 and the oil companies said nope. We’ll wait for it to just go back up thanks for the free storage. He was played like a chump.
Price of Gas and Diesel was much LOWER under Trump. It went UP under the Senile Old Bastard. I look at reality. I do not bother with the Media or Gov't Stats. I look at the PRICE I pay at the pump. Or the COST of my Electric and Gas bills.

Price of Gas and Diesel was much LOWER under Trump. It went UP under the Senile Old Bastard. I look at reality. I do not bother with the Media or Gov't Stats. I look at the PRICE I pay at the pump. Or the COST of my Electric and Gas bills.
Smart. Just make it up as you go. The rest of us will take care of you so you can continue to think like a simpleton.

Having an Admin that has racked up about $4 TRILLION* in addition National Debt during his brief term to date, that $3.6B is way short of being a profit.

BTW, he is CYA a mistake which should never have been made in the first place.

* https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Biden reduced the deficit left by Trump by a record amount. No one has ever cut as much as Biden. Give him your thanks and swear loyalty.

CA2CFE9E-C417-4083-B39B-70646DF0F278.jpeg

Do the exercise I just laid out. It will clear it up. You are overthinking it.

I want you to take out some coins and follow the transaction with cents.

1. Take 55 cents out of your pocket and put it on the table.
  2. Now give your friend 55 cents and have your friend give you a cup of vegetable oil.
  3. Then have your friend give you 96 cents and give them the cup of oil.
  4. Then give your friend 76 cents, keep the 20 cents on the table and take the cup of oil back.
  5. You now magically have the same cup of oil and 20 cents. Basically you paid 35 cents for that oil as you put the 20 back in your pocket
The government released the oil reserves to oil companies at a profit, the oil companies then sold the oil to the American consumer at a profit, and the consumer paid for the oil at a high price, because releasing the reserves did not bring down the price at all, so in essence the American people paid for the oil at the pump and now the American people are restocking the oil reserves with tax money. How did this help the American consumer like Biden said it would, it seem to just and more burden to the American people.

The government released the oil reserves to oil companies at a profit, the oil companies then sold the oil to the American consumer at a profit, and the consumer paid for the oil at a high price, because releasing the reserves did not bring down the price at all, so in essence the American people paid for the oil at the pump and now the American people are restocking the oil reserves with tax money. How did this help the American consumer like Biden said it would, it seem to just and more burden to the American people.
If more oil in the market doesn’t lower prices then capitalism is dead and chaos is upon us. I don’t think we crossed over yet.

Forum List

Back