Biden hires anti-Israel CUNY professor as an advisor

Just weeks after the CUNY valedictorian spewed a vicious anti-Israel graduation speech, and while the Biden has been criticized for not doing enough to combat rising antisemitism on college campuses, what does he do? He hires an an advisor a Muslim who, along with saying the 9/11 terrorists were not evil, accuses Israel of “ethnic cleansing“ and other falsities - and is engulfed in an antisemitic controversy.

This is tantamount to signaling CUNY antisemites that they can spew their lopsided Israel-hate (spurred by their hostility to Jews) and still be rewarded with a Biden Administration role.

Jews in the US vote Democrat by large margins and they will continue to do so even with the Jew hate that is growing in that party and in America in general. Biden is nothing more than a meat puppet that Obama and Rice are using as a rubber stamp. The Tan Messiah absolutely loathes Netanyahu and he is going to use his 3rd term to gut Israel if possible. Iran is going to be allowed to assemble nukes and if Israel actually tries to strike them, I believe Obama would warn the mullahs they were incoming. I HATE that anti-American bastard and I hope he pays dearly for what he has done to our nation.

I hate to break it to you, but being critical of Israel does not automatically become anti-semitism. I mean I know that is what they want you to believe, but it is far from the truth. I am sick and damn tired of all the bullshit claims of antisemitism. Any criticism of Israel is automatically proclaimed antisemitism and that is a clear indication that the criticism is more than justified.

It's a common tactic among antisemites to frame their prejudice against Israel as "criticism",
while projecting the same old anti-Jewish blood libels only on Israel, and antisemitism
itself as some sort of Jewish conspiracy against the truth.

But constructive criticism of Israel is actually very rare,
where it's common is in Israel, where the Hebrew
culture of breaking the idols and arguing
about ideals is national sport.

It doesn't make sense that Jewish Americans living in Brooklyn have more rights to the land than Palestinians who live in Lebanon and can't return to their historical land

Does that make sense? And seriously, is stating that observation antisemitism?

If it doesn't make sense, why do you have to exaggerate the example
to make their location the only variable that matters?

Using that logic, without looking at the other side
of the coin, you lose the argument for anyone
living abroad because of mere distance.

So let's take another country, Greece,
which has its own national policy of automatic citizenship,
specifically for ethnic Greeks regardless of geographical distance.

Thus, Greek Americans living in Brooklyn have privileges,
that Bosnians and Arabs formerly residing in Greece,
and now, in say Turkey, don't.

Makes sense?

Last edited:
Jews in the US vote Democrat by large margins and they will continue to do so even with the Jew hate that is growing in that party and in America in general. Biden is nothing more than a meat puppet that Obama and Rice are using as a rubber stamp. The Tan Messiah absolutely loathes Netanyahu and he is going to use his 3rd term to gut Israel if possible. Iran is going to be allowed to assemble nukes and if Israel actually tries to strike them, I believe Obama would warn the mullahs they were incoming. I HATE that anti-American bastard and I hope he pays dearly for what he has done to our nation.
The Tan Messiah said in his book that if the winds turn ugly (between Jews and Muslims), he will stand with the Muslims. And his abstention on the final anti-Israel vote in the U.N. was a slap in the face to not only Israel, but to Jews.

Not the religion or its people.
That's like saying it's the Zionists that are the problem, not the "Jews". The bottom line is that Dems in America support the Palestinians more than the Jews living in Israel. They do this because Judaism isn't their religion. Their religion is the Democrat Party. Any way you cut it, they support an entity that would push all the Jews into the sea.

I consider myself to be a Christian Zionist. To be clear, that means I believe the descendants of Jacob (Israel) own that land that is currently called Palestine and they have a binding, never-ending claim of ownership. That doesn't mean I support Israel's actions in every case and I certainly don't support a Left-leaning government. The Left is a Nexxus for hate and discord in every country they control. The perfect example is happening in Israel right now. The Left is protesting on a massive scale because they say their "democracy" is under attack.

The reality is that their supreme court is populated almost exclusively with Leftist judges and those judges have a total veto over all laws even though these jurists do not stand for election. That court has the authority to set aside any law that is passed by an elected legislature, with a simple majority vote from the bench. Imagine our SCOTUS with its current 6-3 composition being able to rule from the bench and dispose of any law they choose. Before you begin claiming that they already have that power, remember that they receive lifetime appointments BUT they are still accountable on several levels. Each justice has to be nominated by the executive and approved by the Senate. If they commit criminal acts like proven corruption, they are subject to legislative oversight in the form of impeachment.
This court in Israel does not stand for election nor are they constrained by any elected body. These judges are totally unaccountable.

In essence, they have an unbreakable, unaccountable veto of any law they disagree with. Their standard for judgment? They need only declare that the law is "unreasonable. Over the past couple of decades that court has become badly skewed to the Left. When a member dies or resigns, it is the members of the court who get to choose the next judge. What that leads to is clear. They are a political body that has the power to rule over the elected members of the government. That is antithetical to democracy yet those in the streets are lying and claiming that the power in that court must be kept as is or THAT is an attack on "democracy". The current government better stand strong and push these changes through, even if it leads to violent conflict. To back down would essentially be a surrender to a coup.

That's like saying it's the Zionists that are the problem, not the "Jews". The bottom line is that Dems in America support the Palestinians more than the Jews living in Israel. They do this because Judaism isn't their religion. Their religion is the Democrat Party. Any way you cut it, they support an entity that would push all the Jews into the sea.

I consider myself to be a Christian Zionist. To be clear, that means I believe the descendants of Jacob (Israel) own that land that is currently called Palestine and they have a binding, never-ending claim of ownership. That doesn't mean I support Israel's actions in every case and I certainly don't support a Left-leaning government. The Left is a Nexxus for hate and discord in every country they control. The perfect example is happening in Israel right now. The Left is protesting on a massive scale because they say their "democracy" is under attack.

The reality is that their supreme court is populated almost exclusively with Leftist judges and those judges have a total veto over all laws even though these jurists do not stand for election. That court has the authority to set aside any law that is passed by an elected legislature, with a simple majority vote from the bench. Imagine our SCOTUS with its current 6-3 composition being able to rule from the bench and dispose of any law they choose. Before you begin claiming that they already have that power, remember that they receive lifetime appointments BUT they are still accountable on several levels. Each justice has to be nominated by the executive and approved by the Senate. If they commit criminal acts like proven corruption, they are subject to legislative oversight in the form of impeachment.
This court in Israel does not stand for election nor are they constrained by any elected body. These judges are totally unaccountable.

In essence, they have an unbreakable, unaccountable veto of any law they disagree with. Their standard for judgment? They need only declare that the law is "unreasonable. Over the past couple of decades that court has become badly skewed to the Left. When a member dies or resigns, it is the members of the court who get to choose the next judge. What that leads to is clear. They are a political body that has the power to rule over the elected members of the government. That is antithetical to democracy yet those in the streets are lying and claiming that the power in that court must be kept as is or THAT is an attack on "democracy". The current government better stand strong and push these changes through, even if it leads to violent conflict. To back down would essentially be a surrender to a coup.
"Imagine our SCOTUS with its current 6-3 composition being able to rule from the bench and dispose of any law they choose". LOL..they've already done that. :)

Damn past time Israel stops using that excuse to ignore their illegal and immoral treatment of the Palestinians.
I agree with what you are saying except this part. Their actions in Israel are not “illegal”. It’s their country and if they don’t want Palestinians then they don’t have to accommodate them. It is a Jewish ethno-state so they have the right to preserve their culture.

Not it isn't. Not at all. The state's actions vs its people. This man in the OP's article is being critical of the state. Not the religion or its people.
Are you claiming the Jews in Israel don’t support these policies?

Do they not have a “democracy” there?

Jews in the US vote Democrat by large margins and they will continue to do so even with the Jew hate that is growing in that party and in America in general.

79495.jpg

The answer to this seemingly irrational decision by american Jews to support the democrats was already contained in the message I wrote about you and JGalt a few months ago, Esdraelon:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Esdraelon (definitely) and JGalt (probably) are evangelical christians who support Israel on religious grounds.

How do you reconcile your support for Jews in Palestine with the crucial role played by the american jewish community in the genocide of white Americans (your own people), the pivotal role american Jews played in changing the US immigration laws to turn America into a country full of latinos, mulattoes and all sorts of mestizos.

Do you feel comfortable supporting a people who despise you white americans so much that they spent the last 100 years fighting tooth and nail to destroy the racial-ethnic pillar of America?

“Palestine” is “Palestinians’” country? Well, no, actually
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Get ready for this historical moment, Esdraelon and JGalt. For the first time in your lives someone will explain to you why on Earth american Jews support a supposedly "anti-semitic" political party:

Jewish americans support the Democratic Party because the leftist spectrum of the american society was and continues to be their partners in their agenda to "racially diversify" the United States and they consider the destruction of America's racial makeup is an overriding national priority much more important than Israel.

After all, they are the Jews who will suffer the consequences of a hypothetical white supremacist US government that will discriminate agaist them, not the Jews in Israel, so they want to see the US white majority destroyed as soon as possible in order to prevent such government from being elected.

Israel is still important to them, as a jewish safe haven they could flee to as a last resort but the destruction of the white majority in America is their highest priority.

Get ready for this historical moment, Esdraelon and JGalt. For the first time in your lives someone will explain to you why on Earth american Jews support a supposedly "anti-semitic" political party:

Jewish americans support the Democratic Party because the leftist spectrum of the american society was and continues to be their partners in their agenda to "racially diversify" the United States and they consider the destruction of America's racial makeup is an overriding national priority much more important than Israel.

After all, they are the Jews who will suffer the consequences of a hypothetical white supremacist US government that will discriminate agaist them, not the Jews in Israel, so they want to see the US white majority destroyed as soon as possible in order to prevent such government from being elected.

Israel is still important to them, as a jewish safe haven they could flee to as a last resort but the destruction of the white majority in America is their highest priority.
In summary: Their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

Among more observant Jews, the majority vote Republican.

Originally posted by Lisa558

Fantastic reminder by Lisa!!!! :clap::clap:

I forgot to say that the centenary jewish american "war" to racially diversify the United States was waged primarily by secular or less observant Jews thereby committing an injustice to the orthodox community (but not only them).

Although I have to confess my ignorance in front of the whole Board about the percentage of observant american Jews who voted for congressman Emanuel Celler for 50 years, the chief architect of the destruction of the US white majority, among other american Jews.

Racist, I don’t want antisemitic CUNY PROFESSORS who spew lies about our ally, which is what this POS did. And Biden rewarded him.

Israel is the most anti-Semitic country in the whole world, because the word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group" actually, and Israel is the most anti-Arab group in the whole world.

And by the way, the word "Semitic" is a proper noun that is required to be capitalized, and hyphenated if you want to prepend.

Fantastic reminder by Lisa!!!! :clap::clap:

I forgot to say that the centenary jewish american "war" to racially diversify the United States was waged primarily by secular or less observant Jews thereby committing an injustice to the orthodox community (but not only them).

Although I have to confess my ignorance in front of the whole Board about the percentage of observant american Jews who voted for congressman Emanuel Celler for 50 years, the chief architect of the destruction of the US white majority, among other american Jews.
Thank you.

As far as Emanuel Celler, that was a long time ago, and there was a large population of Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn, most of whom were immigrants or children of immigrants. My guess would be that they overwhelmingly voted Democrat at that period in history.

In recent decades, observant Jews in particular and a decent chunk of conservative Jews have turned more Republican. It is primarily the far-Left Jews, from whom have sprung the most radical leftists, who are vehemently opposed to Republicans and would never vote for one, no matter how awful the Democrat is.

I hate to break it to you, but the one-sided and false diatribes targeted at the one tiny Jewish country, while large Muslim countries barely get a boo, is driven by antisemitism.

Israel is NOT a "Jewish country".
There should NEVER be ANY religious countries, ever.
That would be immoral and illegal.

There are NO Moslem countries.
The countries of predominantly Moslem populations, still have totally secular laws and do not have any prejudice against other religions.

That is kind of silly because since Israel is most Moslem Arabs, Iran can never use nukes on Israel.

I agree with what you are saying except this part. Their actions in Israel are not “illegal”. It’s their country and if they don’t want Palestinians then they don’t have to accommodate them. It is a Jewish ethno-state so they have the right to preserve their culture.
Israel's treatment of the Palestinians is a clear violation of international law. Their practice of collective punishment is a war crime under international law. The Jewish settlements in the occupied territories are illegal. And there is that damn word again, a "ethno-state". If Israel has a "right" to be an ethno-state then so did Nazi Germany. After all, Hitler was only trying to "preserve the culture". The reality is no state has a right to be an ethno-state. Israel doesn't, Afghanistan doesn't, and Saudi Arabia certainly doesn't.

Israel's treatment of the Palestinians is a clear violation of international law. Their practice of collective punishment is a war crime under international law. The Jewish settlements in the occupied territories are illegal. And there is that damn word again, a "ethno-state". If Israel has a "right" to be an ethno-state then so did Nazi Germany. After all, Hitler was only trying to "preserve the culture". The reality is no state has a right to be an ethno-state. Israel doesn't, Afghanistan doesn't, and Saudi Arabia certainly doesn't.
Okay, so do you plan on forcing Japan to open up their immigration policy and allow foreigners to move in, become citizens, and buy property?

By the way, who enforces “international law”?

Ah, "more observant Jews", how cute. And you are correct, orthodox, and the ultra orthodox Jews, like the Haredi overwhelmingly support Trump, just like the Evangelical Christians do, or at least did. But I got to tell you, I have a hard time distinguishing the difference between the Taliban and the Haredi. And Evangelical Christians, they are damn close to both the Taliban and Haredi.

Forum List

Back