Biden Has To Look At Notes To Remind Himself To Not Tear Down Statues Of Founding Fathers

Don't worry, Mexico will pay for the wall...At least he didn't repeat that old lie we heard from a candidate that never fulfilled in his actual time as president. But I am sure Biden will try to attract people with his own lies.

Don't worry, Mexico will pay for the wall...At least he didn't repeat that old lie we heard from a candidate that never fulfilled in his actual time as president. But I am sure Biden will try to attract people with his own lies.

They already have.
Then we can agree they all lie when running for office, congratulations.
the fact you have to say that out loud shows youre a bigger ignorant moron than previously thought,,,

The title of the thread made me LOLZ!! Everything about Plugs is pathetic and laughable. He'll drone on about something for 20 seconds... and then the lights go out again. Pitch black for an agonizing amount of time. Picture THAT fuckup running the free world. Yeah.... no.

They already have.

President Trump makes white lies so that we can preserve the nation.

Joe Biden makes dark lies so that he can destroy it.

They already have.

President Trump is an android and Biden is a cyborg.

That makes more sense..

.Neither of the candidates is not going to have a senior moment-daily.

They already have.

President Trump is an android and Biden is a cyborg.

That makes more sense..

.Neither of the candidates is not going to have a senior moment-daily.

President was speaking hours daily during the corona virus pandemic. And still nuking the media and their pre-scripted attack questions.

If president Trump is an android, he for sure is not coded by one of those journalists who took the advice and learned to code instead.

Attachments

• 1593614670980.jpeg
    1593614670980.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 63

They already have.
hey,,didnt sarah palin pull the same stunt when she had answers written on the palms of her hand?

They already have.
hey,,didnt sarah palin pull the same stunt when she had answers written on the palms of her hand?
And the inside of her thighs...But hey, It's tough being rich and a candidate..All you can see up on stage is the lights...

They already have.
And the inside of her thighs...But hey, It's tough being rich and a candidate..All you can see up on stage is the lights...
i remember the debate, i think he whispered in Sarahs left ear,,"Hey pretty girl, maybe after the debate u will let sniff your hair, and I will give you five dollars for the experience"

Forum List

Back