Its July 1. Covid Virus will essentially be gone by the end of the month.

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Save this post if you hope to make a Heartland Deplorable look bad. It is a prediction.

Dr. Fauci is Full of Shit and the 2nd Wave Claims are Bullshit by the usual suspects in the Fake News whose obsession is to take down Don Trump.

______

"The COVID-19 virus is on its final legs..."

People with a decent attention span and the ability to comprehend---this excludes people educated in the public schools of rotting northern cities run by Democrats for half a century---will see that the Virus will be essentially gone by the end of July in this country.

It's just a matter of learning to ignore the subversive Democrats who would gladly ruin the economy of their own cities and states to take down Orange Man Bad. People driven to Mental Illness by Hate. SAD.

Save this post if you hope to make a Heartland Deplorable look bad. It is a prediction.

Dr. Fauci is Full of Shit and the 2nd Wave Claims are Bullshit by the usual suspects in the Fake News whose obsession is to take down Don Trump.

______

"The COVID-19 virus is on its final legs..."

People with a decent attention span and the ability to comprehend---this excludes people educated in the public schools of rotting northern cities run by Democrats for half a century---will see that the Virus will be essentially gone by the end of July in this country.

It's just a matter of learning to ignore the subversive Democrats who would gladly ruin the economy of their own cities and states to take down Orange Man Bad. People driven to Mental Illness by Hate. SAD.
This is still the first wave, dope.

Yeah, the Corbett Report predicted two months ago that the establishment would be rolling out a "second wave" paradigm, and a third wave, etc., either based on protests, or gatherings, or . . . . whatever. . .

But the point is, they would blame it all on us.

The excuse of course, is to ostensibly blame it all on us.

All of this isn't about stopping an infection, it is about spreading fear, and exerting control, that is all this is about.

March 17, 2020
We’re not going back to normal
Social distancing is here to stay for much more than a few weeks. It will upend our way of life, in some ways forever.

April 26, 2020
Predictions: What Will Happen Next in the Corona Crisis?

Here he predicts protests. But whether it is protests or opening up of the economy, I'm not sure it makes much difference.

A "Second Wave" Is Coming . . . And They're Going To Blame It On YOU!!
•Apr 28, 2020

Much of the spike is young people getting the Covid, which is exactly what we need to happen if they can stay away from Gramps. Hopefully the herd can develop some immunity.
Only about 7-8% of the population at most has been infected. What do you think is going to happen if the required 80% get it to develop herd immunity?

But please don't pretend you are posting facts.
They're dead serious about this stuff.

I've never seen a group psychosis like this. At least, not in my lifetime.

And it's just not funny any more.
No, It's not funny at all. There is a significant portion of our population that simply cannot function competently in society any longer.
We've all been taught as toddlers to cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze and to wash our hands regularly. Suddenly, grown people cannot correlate those simple learned actions to their behavior during a pandemic. They actually believe it's fake. It is baffling to me.

Many states are seeing a huge surge in cases of Covid-19. If you want to call full hospital beds "fake news", that is up to you.

Fact is only about 50% of the beds are being used. Because the hospitals are only using enough nurses to monitor that many. They can call in more if needed. Don't let the facts get in the way of your lies.

No, It's not funny at all. There is a significant portion of our population that simply cannot function competently in society any longer.
We've all been taught as toddlers to cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze and to wash our hands regularly. Suddenly, grown people cannot correlate those simple learned actions to their behavior during a pandemic. They actually believe it's fake. It is baffling to me.
I agree. Its like watching a grownup knowingly jump into a tiger cage with hand cuffs on because Drumpf told him that tigers dont really kill people.

Many states are seeing a huge surge in cases of Covid-19. If you want to call full hospital beds "fake news", that is up to you.

Fact is only about 50% of the beds are being used. Because the hospitals are only using enough nurses to monitor that many. They can call in more if needed. Don't let the facts get in the way of your lies.
Derp...
Yes but of course as new cases rise, so will the number of hospitilizations.

Too much Gatorade has been ingested and used as fertilizer.

I agree. Its like watching a grownup knowingly jump into a tiger cage with hand cuffs on because Drumpf told him that tigers dont really kill people.
LMAO, Assfaceais brought Trump into this. What does this have to do with DJT?

You're a fraud. Again, just because you're openly gay it doesn't give you the right to lie on this board.

I would wish nothing more for this prediction to come to pass, but I have serious doubts that it will.

Derp...
Yes but of course as new cases rise, so will the number of hospitilizations.
Not necessarily. If mostly younger people get it then it will just burn itself out. Elderly should continue to isolate and protect themselves.

1593617261763.png

For better or worse, the people who are so wrong on this are unlikely to be around to tell "told you so." If they "can't breath" with a mask on, they are not going to survive the discomfort of prolonged medical treatment for liquid-filled lungs.

"The most obvious reason COVID-19 hospitalizations are going up is because of what’s happening in the hospital system. Patients are returning to the hospitals for elective surgery that were all delayed during the lockdown."

Also:

"EVERY patient is screened for COVID-19. A patient who is undergoing elective knee surgery and tests positive for COVID-19 even though they are asymptomatic will be classified as “hospitalized with COVID-19.” This was explained in a recent NY Times article:

One-third of all patients admitted to the city’s [Miami] main public hospital over the past two weeks after going to the emergency room for car-crash injuries and other urgent problems have tested positive for the coronavirus."
_______
See original Article in OP.
_______

You wouldn't argue with a NYT comment , would you? Isn't it the Bible for TDS Sufferers?

Forum List

Back