Biden has 'let down' US veterans as he 'wrecks armed forces' with savage 'witch hunts'

Two different things entirely.

Actually, there is absolutely no difference. We also heard the same thing when women were allowed into the military. Any change to any institution is ALWAYS met with resistance from those who hate or fear the change.

It was the end of the world as you know it when gay marriage was approved in Canada. It would destroy the country. It's been more than 20 years and our nation has done nothing but thrive and prosper since. Every nation which gives women equal rights, education and equal opportunities has seen those countries thrive as a result.

An open, inclusive and free society is a successful society.

We are not better off with higher ranking woke lib lackeys than we already have

He's not holding up the promotion of Democrats in the military. He's holding up ALL promotions for all members of the military regardless of party or affiliation, and harming all of the military families affected regardless of HOW they vote.

He also creating a national security threat by leaving the American military, leaderless, while two wars rage in the world.

He's not holding up the promotion of Democrats in the military. He's holding up ALL promotions for all members of the military regardless of party or affiliation, and harming all of the military families affected regardless of HOW they vote.

He also creating a national security threat by leaving the American military, leaderless, while two wars rage in the world.
Do you actually believe Congress is legally able to order the promotion of only Republicans?

Do you actually believe Congress is legally able to order the promotion of only Republicans?

It was the post I was responding to which claimed that Tupperville was holding up "woke" members of the military from promotion. I was pointing out the Tupperville was a bi-partisan abuser of military personnel.

He was holdiing up Republicans TOO.

Do try to keep up FingerBoi..

It was the post I was responding to which claimed that Tupperville was holding up "woke" members of the military from promotion. I was pointing out the Tupperville was a bi-partisan abuser of military personnel.

He was holdiing up Republicans TOO.

Do try to keep up FingerBoi..
So you believe Congress is able to hold up promotions based on party affiliation?

Forum List

Back