Biden & Harris Openly Lying Their Arses Off About COVID - Claims There Were NO Vaccines When They Took Over

From COMICAL to now just completely INSANE, President Biden's and VP Harris' claims about Operation Warp Speed, the Trump administration doing what the Democrats siad was 'Impossible' - having a vaccine ready for use by the end of the year (2020), and distribution of the vaccines are off-the-chart.

Democrats declared researching, discovering, engineering, testing, and getting COVID-19 vaccines out to the public by the end of 2020 was 'IMPOSSIBLE'.
- The Trump administration did the Impossible.

Joe Biden, Harris, and Democrats declared the Trump administration had any COVID-19 plan at all.
- The Trump administration responded by releasing evidence thatthey had met 300 (TRHREE HUNDRED) times with Biden's hand-picked COVID-19 team to discuss the details of the existing plan.
*** Withing a week of taking over, Joe Biden publicly rebuked his hand-picked COVID-19 team, declaring they were under-performing so far regarding vaccine distribution, that they were not qualified to do their jobs. Evidently someone told Joe this was NOT a good thing because immediately after Biden and Harris started claiming there was no Trump Plan.

Harris recently declared the Biden administration had to 'start from scratch', which had already been debunked.

Even more disgustingly, in an interview with Anderson Cooper more recently Joe Biden INSANELY declared, "We Didn’t Have a Covid Vaccine When We Came Into Office"!

WTF?!

Dementia-ravaged China Joe received his 1st COVID-19 vaccination on 21 DECEMBER, 2020! So WTF is talking about?

50 MILLION doses of vaccine existed when LYING CCP POS Biden was sworn in, and 50,000 Americans were vaccinated on Inauguration Day!

...and the latest report from ACTUAL news-reporting agencies are pointing out how the Plagiarist-And-Chief's COVID-19 have adopted much of the Trump Team's plan.

You can't quote an entertainment site like gateway pundit as evidence.

It's just not.

I don’t use these sites because they are so biased, however the site provides the video, which is compelling evidence. I don’t think he lied, I think he forgot.
And you think these entertainment sites don't fake videos?

From COMICAL to now just completely INSANE, President Biden's and VP Harris' claims about Operation Warp Speed, the Trump administration doing what the Democrats siad was 'Impossible' - having a vaccine ready for use by the end of the year (2020), and distribution of the vaccines are off-the-chart.

Democrats declared researching, discovering, engineering, testing, and getting COVID-19 vaccines out to the public by the end of 2020 was 'IMPOSSIBLE'.

Joe Biden, Harris, and Democrats declared the Trump administration had any COVID-19 plan at all.
- The Trump administration responded by releasing evidence thatthey had met 300 (TRHREE HUNDRED) times with Biden's hand-picked COVID-19 team to discuss the details of the existing plan.
*** Withing a week of taking over, Joe Biden publicly rebuked his hand-picked COVID-19 team, declaring they were under-performing so far regarding vaccine distribution, that they were not qualified to do their jobs. Evidently someone told Joe this was NOT a good thing because immediately after Biden and Harris started claiming there was no Trump Plan.

Harris recently declared the Biden administration had to 'start from scratch', which had already been debunked.

Even more disgustingly, in an interview with Anderson Cooper more recently Joe Biden INSANELY declared, "We Didn’t Have a Covid Vaccine When We Came Into Office"!

WTF?!

Dementia-ravaged China Joe received his 1st COVID-19 vaccination on 21 DECEMBER, 2020! So WTF is talking about?

50 MILLION doses of vaccine existed when LYING CCP POS Biden was sworn in, and 50,000 Americans were vaccinated on Inauguration Day!

...and the latest report from ACTUAL news-reporting agencies are pointing out how the Plagiarist-And-Chief's COVID-19 have adopted much of the Trump Team's plan.

Harris/Biden know they can always count on the truly stupid people to believe their lies. That's why they tell lies like that, and here's the evidence it works very well on the truly stupid people:

The Pfizer vaccine was ready in February of 2020 all they needed to do was trials...Pfizer was not part of Operation Warp speed and it took no monies from Trump for vaccine development.
The reason as to why it was ready so early is due to previous research on SARs virus and the information provided from China on the proteins strains

It's just not.
I can't tell if you're being humorously ironic or if you really believe the crap you post.

You're one of the dummies Harris/Biden tell these lies to, and it worked perfectly. You firmly believe no Covid vaccine existed on January 20, 2021.
So, hilariously ironic it is then.

That you're dumb enough to believe there was no Covid vaccine as of 1/20/21? That's not ironic, it's just sad. You're the target market for these lies, and you don't disappoint.
WTF are you babbling about? Who told you there was no vaccine before January 20th? I'm in the moderna trial, you moron. I got my shot back in August.

Are you sure?

Moderna COVID-19 vaccine

On 18 December 2020, mRNA-1273 was issued an Emergency Use Authorization by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).[6][12][13][14] It was authorized for use in Canada on 23 December 2020,[2][3] in the European Union on 6 January 2021,[9][15][10] and in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2021.[16]

WTF?!

Harris/Biden know they can always count on the truly stupid people to believe their lies. That's why they tell lies like that, and here's the evidence it works very well on the truly stupid people:

The Pfizer vaccine was ready in February of 2020 all they needed to do was trials...Pfizer was not part of Operation Warp speed and it took no monies from Trump for vaccine development.
The reason as to why it was ready so early is due to previous research on SARs virus and the information provided from China on the proteins strains

It's just not.
I can't tell if you're being humorously ironic or if you really believe the crap you post.

You're one of the dummies Harris/Biden tell these lies to, and it worked perfectly. You firmly believe no Covid vaccine existed on January 20, 2021.
So, hilariously ironic it is then.

That you're dumb enough to believe there was no Covid vaccine as of 1/20/21? That's not ironic, it's just sad. You're the target market for these lies, and you don't disappoint.
WTF are you babbling about? Who told you there was no vaccine before January 20th? I'm in the moderna trial, you moron. I got my shot back in August.

Are you sure?

Moderna COVID-19 vaccine

On 18 December 2020, mRNA-1273 was issued an Emergency Use Authorization by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).[6][12][13][14] It was authorized for use in Canada on 23 December 2020,[2][3] in the European Union on 6 January 2021,[9][15][10] and in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2021.[16]
Am I sure of what? That says authorization was in mid December. That's well before January 20, in case you didn't know.

Crepitus memory problems already vivid:

He writes.

"WTF are you babbling about? Who told you there was no vaccine before January 20th? I'm in the moderna trial, you moron. I got my shot back in August."

Thus the reason for my Wikipedia link showing it wasn't available until mid December as YOU admitted.

Thus my question.....

ANOTHER BDS thread? easyt65 should seek professional psychiatric help.
Joe Biden gets his 1st COVID-19 vaccine shot on 21 December, 2020 and then just declared there were no vaccines in existence until he took office...and YOU say I am the one who needs help?

Bwuhahahaha....poor mentally unstable sheep.

He writes.

"WTF are you babbling about? Who told you there was no vaccine before January 20th? I'm in the moderna trial, you moron. I got my shot back in August."

Thus the reason for my Wikipedia link showing it wasn't available until mid December as YOU admitted.

Thus my question.....
Creep is as big a liar as China Joe...and just as brain damaged.

He writes.

Thus my question.....
Creep is as big a liar as China Joe...and just as brain damaged.

He and other democrats have ignored my post 30, which calls Biden and his shadow Harris a liar.

ANOTHER BDS thread? easyt65 should seek professional psychiatric help.
Joe Biden gets his 1st COVID-19 vaccine shot on 21 December, 2020 and then just declared there were no vaccines in existence until he took office...and YOU say I am the one who needs help?

Bwuhahahaha....poor mentally unstable sheep.
Ouch..... I'd forgotten about that.

OMG what a beat down. They'll come back for more.... they enjoy being beaten like dumb animals.

Of course, he won't be called out for this blatant lie.

At most, it will just be another Biden "gaffe".

Can't wait to see the Biden Cult spin here..............

"It's one thing about the vaccine – which we didn't have when we came into office – but a vaccinator, you need the needle, you need the mechanisms to be able to get it in," the president said. "Now, we have made significant strides increasing the number of vaccinators."

"It's one thing about the vaccine – which we didn't have when we came into office – but a vaccinator, you need the needle, you need the mechanisms to be able to get it in," the president said. "Now, we have made significant strides increasing the number of vaccinators."

I don't need the vaccinating vaccinators vaccine because I am over my bout(?) with C-19. I have had a lot more serious head colds than the puny C-19 symptoms offered. I self quarantined for 14 days then added another 6 days to make sure the virus was kaput then started circulating within society again. I sure hope the folks that took the shot of short notice vaccine don't start showing negative symptoms from the vaccine.

Although the invisible stuffed suit Joe Biden seems to be taking credit for everything good that's happening today, he didn't do any of that. Someone else made that happen.

That someone else was President Donald J. Trump. This is the first time in over 200 years that the White House is vacant. We currently do not have a leader at this time.

..Biden is a total idiot --no wonder the US got so fked up with him and the other lifelong jackass politicians:
millions of illegals
open borders
fkd over by other countries including China
huge debt
etc

Now this is the best...

The fact checkers spin it. Biden “misspoke”.

When Trump misspoke it was considered a lie. Now when Biden lies, its said that he misspoke.

OH, YOU LIBERAL MEDIA...always consistently inconsistent. Well done!

Continue to kiss Biden’s ass as he uses his mouth as Xi’s cock holster.

Forum List

Back