Biden had a good week!

If this Inflation Bill passes, then Biden had a good week which will translate into a good election cycle in November.

The greatest administration in history!

Let's wait to see what it does to inflation though. I can't square the circle on this logic, though I must admit I didn't dissect the Bill in any detailed fashion.

If this Inflation Bill passes, then Biden had a good week which will translate into a good election cycle in November.
Its a climate bill you fucking imbecile, and they did it during a recession. This is going to hurt us even more. Are you retarded? Do you not understand that this will drag out the recession, which means when it comes time to vote, we will be in a recession. Im not talking about in November. Im talking about in 2024. How fucking stupid are you dem voters? :cuckoo:

Its a climate bill you fucking imbecile, and they did it during a recession. This is going to hurt us even more. Are you retarded? Do you not understand that this will drag out the recession, which means when it comes time to vote, we will be in a recession. Im not talking about in November. Im talking about in 2024. How fucking stupid are you dem voters? :cuckoo:
I can solve X in terms of Y, how stupid is that?

Forum List

Back