Biden had a good week!

Major legislation passed from a grid locked government.

What part of this major legislation is going to motivate people who are rather unmotivated to get out and vote or were planning to vote Republican, but now suddenly will vote Democratic?

What part of this major legislation is going to motivate people who are rather unmotivated to get out and vote or were planning to vote Republican, but now suddenly will vote Democratic?
As much as I believed the Democrats would lose in November I am starting to believe the GOP will blow it because they are not offering anything except they are not Democrats.

I truly believe the Senate will stay Democrat while gaining a few seats.

I am also questioning if the GOP can win the House at this point.

The Democrats don’t need the GOP to flip they need their base to get out and vote in droves and if they fail then the GOP will win the House but again what do they offer to correct the course this country is heading?

As much as I believed the Democrats would lose in November I am starting to believe the GOP will blow it because they are not offering anything except they are not Democrats.

I truly believe the Senate will stay Democrat while gaining a few seats.

I am also questioning if the GOP can win the House at this point.

The Democrats don’t need the GOP to flip they need their base to get out and vote in droves and if they fail then the GOP will win the House but again what do they offer to correct the course this country is heading?

Yes, the Senate may stay in Democratic hands because the Republicans nominated several dud candidates. The House, on the other hand, is not in question. The Democrats don't even believe they are going to keep it.

Yes, the Senate may stay in Democratic hands because the Republicans nominated several dud candidates. The House, on the other hand, is not in question. The Democrats don't even believe they are going to keep it.
Senate is truly a mess for the GOP but what you haven’t factor in is the Trump effect and even though his base does believe he is a positive force I am going to say he costs them the House.

I have been wrong before but my gut is saying the Dems keep the House while gaining seats in the Senate.

Forum List

Back