Biden guilty of tax evasion? A new report indicates he owes hundreds of thousands to IRS

LOL. That's not what you say when it comes to the other rich people.

And the smart ones use tax attorneys. That is because they can claim that they took the advice of a lawyer, whereas accountants offer no such defense as accountants are not presumed to know the law.

What Biden did is inexcusable, robbing the IRS of a half million dollars which they could have used to feed starving children.

Ripping food right from the mouths of babes is disgusting, and that's what the man did.

A friend of mine got 5 years for sticking up a cab driver and getting $20. If justice were blind, Sleepy Joe should get 25,000 years for ripping that much more off.

Considering I am not a Dem nor did I ever talk about Joe as a regular guy but as a hardliner from the Drug War days. As far as his taxes the article speculates that he MAY have done something wrong in filing the taxes..The article never finds out if he did since this is speculative at best at the moment.
For some odd reason you think you are judge, juror and executioner in the public court.
We have the answer now don't we............BIDEN lied--he was hiding all the money he was getting via a fake S corporation to avoid taxes and to avoid letting voters know he was making millions abusing his public office.

Last edited:
We have the answer now don't we............BIDEN lied--he was hiding all the money he was getting via a fake S corporation to avoid taxes and to avoid letting voters know he was making millions abusing his public office.

Yeah, as far as we know he was hiding dough and that was because he disclosed his taxes, Trump never did disclose his taxes and was hiding his dough also and is involved in a tax fraud case, yet you support Trump, what a dope.

Yet you didn't make the same demand of Trump who is going through a tax fraud case in NY....Double standards are well, double standards.
nah, you all set the standard with trump

and no trump is not going through anything. Vance has all his taxes and has top notch accountants and staff, they reviewed them found nothing. He’s not charged

Forum List

Back