Biden guilty of tax evasion? A new report indicates he owes hundreds of thousands to IRS

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
He and Jill have been cheating on the Medicare taxes. But they care about you <snicker>.

A new report indicates that President Joe Biden has avoided taxes and owes approximately half a million dollars to the IRS. The report, issued by the Congressional Research Service, shared that Biden avoided paying payroll taxes through illegally using “S” corporations in 2017. The findings were first reported by the NY Post.

Biden and his radical Democrat party have blasted Donald Trump and other millionaires for not paying their fair share. They claim that tax breaks that were given by Trump and Republicans are leading to millionaires not paying their share.

Instead, it’s Biden that owes the IRS hundreds of thousands in back taxes.

According to the report, the Biden’s put speaking fees and book sales through S Corporations, allowing them to avoid paying taxes on more than $13 million in income. Rather than counting all of his income, Biden only counted $800,000.

That’s certainly not the activity of someone that understands the “working man” as Biden claims. As the Post article shares, Biden felt it more important to buy another mansion than pay his share to fund Obamacare.

We can have great confidence that full justice will be served given Chris Wray and Garland are in control....

Confident enough at least that Garland will be forced to say

"I'll look into it"

Thread already up. :)

He just needs to cry in his pablum a bit more.

Filing taxes wrong is not tax avoidance it's a mistake by their accountants.
Correct me if I am wrong. I remembered I heard, from the news, his son did Biden tax with or without their accountants. It was because his son paid (claimed) a lot of Biden's exp.

Correct me if I am wrong. I remembered I heard, from the news, his son did Biden tax with or without their accountants. It was because his son paid (claimed) a lot of Biden's exp.
I don't keep up with his son since he is not an elected official in the govt.

We also know from the text messages on Hunter Biden's laptop that he was paying Joe's bills.

I'd bet a dime to a dollar that Quid Pro Joe didn't report that income to the IRS.

Investigators need to look into that tax evasion and money laundering scheme too.

Headline "rich person cheats on taxes" is about as shocking as a headline saying "black people comitt a lot of crimes tonight at 10 and stay tuned after for our breaking news coverage of how water is wet".

Forum List

Back